Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207819 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
mamajaz:
Alphadoor, you are blessed.
Seconded

Motivations indeed

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
I truly salute you bro, thats the vibes we need. July should bring us goodies ohh!!!

SV

Alphadoor:
MAY MOTIVATIONS

#BE inspired

leave the #GMPC Lane

#forward #spartans

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
bolaobby:
To the glory of God, we (My wife and I with our two sons) made it to Melbourne early morning of May 20th

I will update us more in the coming days...Those of us still in the process, don't give up. With the little i have seen, its a worthy adventure

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2017
1naira50kobo:
Hello, I have done my assessment with ACS and got a positive response.

Here are my points claimed.

Age 24 -------------- 25 Points
BSc degree --------- 15 Points
Work XP (5 Years) --10 Points

IELTS ----------------10 Points
**awaiting IELTS result but am hopeful of getting 7 across the 4 sections

Hello 1naira50Kobo. Nice post

Which occupation are you nominating. I hope you know that for most IT profession on the SOL list ( or whatever they have change it to now) required 65 pts. with the calc above without work experience and with 20 pts in english you will get 60 points. It seems you are gunning for state nomination. website designer??

you have a +ve assessment from ACS already. You graduated in 2016. in order to help others out can you give answers to the questions below. Or maybe some tips on how you have done it. (Not the full details grin). Because I know someone on this thread in a somewhat similar situation. Others will benefit too.

1) Did you submit reference letter for part time or full time work experience with hours greater than 20 hrs per week during the same duration as your study for bachelor degree.( i.e concurrently) and was it accepted?
2) Did you submit reference letter for the work done prior to yoour admission into university and was it accepted.

3) How many years were deducted all together from the above to give you the +VE assesment?

4) I guess your skill met date is your day of completion of your Bsc. Is that correct?

Thanks

cc classichsy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
@Mctowelo1 congrat sir,the Land will yield greatest,abundance and bless for you.It's so obvious that this Aussie hustle is really in favour of Engineers, who have the previlage not to claim work experience. It gives you guys smooth sailing with DIBP.unlike some of us.After uploading all my employment references from Government agency used for Almighty vettassess,case officer still mail me that they can't find it.God will see us through.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
Alphadoor:
MAY MOTIVATIONS

#BE inspired

leave the #GMPC Lane

#forward #spartans

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
Congrat bro..

mctowel01:
Grant Finally.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9 : 11)

I m a living witness to this.
It was all a dream

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 7:49pm On May 31, 2017
mctowel01:
Grant Finally.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9 : 11)

It was all a dream

Nov 2015, I didn't really know where I was thinking what next with life, and what it will present, in the hostels in UNI. A friend told me about studying in Australia and the fact that they didn't have so complex admission process, as far as one had the funds, there were always spaces. Plans were down. Time went, then I started service, and thats how exchange rate started dramatizing... Till it reached an unthinkable level. Australia in turn changed student visa policies, just a week to July, making it soo tough at that point. Then I felt really bad and knew studying wasn't possible again.

I started the PR processing, and thats how immigration started their wahala, almost two months to get a passport. Thanks to mamajaz at this point for her selfless service and support. She helped put.calls to lots of people in different states to help me process the passport. I will not forget it. Time went, I took ielts on the 5th of November, then prepared my CDR, which was submitted around that time. December 7th, I took PTE first time, scored all except speaking above 79. Speaking was 73. I booked again to take it on the 13th and scored all above 79, speaking 81.
Moreover, i got my assessment for professional electronics engineer on the 13th of December. Got the result on the 17th and lodged eoi immediately with 60 points. At that period, electronics went on pro rata, so I waited till April 12th round to get invited. I ll also add that the last invited 60points for electronics submitted on Dec 19, so it came down to the wire.
Lodged 13th April, submitted all relevant documents abd here I am, I ve gotten the Direct grant on the 31st May.
Sometimes, we think we are at the lowest point in life, not knowing we are being prepared for grace untold

Notable mentions to the veterans,...(some newbies might not know them) More like the forefathers in this thread... NNBB2012, scrollmeout, ericktack, bossylady Johnsontade, Malkinburg, and our ever, selfless, passionate and respected Bellong... God bless you sir. I owe you a complementary visit there.
My brothers from another mother Bnimz and big bro Jamson, catchdwindfrmkd... Thanks for being part of the journey.
Aussie, here I come
congrats bro. i tap into your Grace.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 1naira50kobo: 8:15pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Azy123 post=57064595]

Which occupation are you nominating. I hope you know that for most IT profession on the SOL list ( or whatever they have change it to now) required 65 pts. with the calc above without work experience and with 20 pts in english you will get 60 points. It seems you are gunning for state nomination. website designer??

you have a +ve assessment from ACS already. You graduated in 2016. in order to help others out can you give answers to the questions below. Or maybe some tips on how you have done it. (Not the full details grin). Because I know someone on this thread in a somewhat similar situation. Others will benefit too.

1) Did you submit reference letter for part time or full time work experience with hours greater than 20 hrs per week during the same duration as your study for bachelor degree.( i.e concurrently) and was it accepted?

I submitted reference letter for full time (Before I went to Uni and after I left Uni) and also part time (When I was in Uni). ACS returned my assessment with 5 years 1 months in total.

2) Did you submit reference letter for the work done prior to yoour admission into university and was it accepted.

Yes, and it was accepted

3) How many years were deducted all together from the above to give you the +VE assesment?

They calculated all and gave me 5 years 1 month

4) I guess your skill met date is your day of completion of your Bsc. Is that correct?

Yes but later got to find out that my Experience was meant to be post BSc. That means after my graduationin 2016, so now I'm aiming not to claim points from work experience

Thanks

cc classichsy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 9:29pm On May 31, 2017
mctowel01:
Grant Finally.
Aussie, here I come

Congratulations. More grace to follow you. Thanks for sharing.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by classichsy(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2017
Azy123:

Thanks

cc classichsy

Yes Boss...Gracias
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ladon7: 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
good evening , please how much is vetasses evaluation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
Ladon7:

You will find it on VETASSES' website.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2017
jamson:

What's up Mijac? I think I responded to your email some weeks back.

I hv replied you with a P.M. kindly check ur email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello House, how much is the total cost for fast track service for both CDR and Skill assessment ??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Big congratulations Mctowel01...The Lord bless you and cause you to possess the land.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:25am On Jun 01, 2017
gbengaolu360:
Hello House, how much is the total cost for fast track service for both CDR and Skill assessment ??
The answer to questions like this are usually not found here. If I tell you it someone else does, it does give you the answer, but we not helping you. Please refer to the engineers Australia website, and read for yourself. It's that simple. Nonetheless, $1k+. Not sure the exact amount.
Bnimz, mctowel01 many hearty Cheers to you guys
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2017
ABEG OH!
Nanlop55:
Please for those who sent their transcript, has anyone used tranex how effective is it?
I also need help with payment for my assessment cc our Aussie elders
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanlo300: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2017
jamson:

Mr Keleto, I was like you couple of months back. Scared of putting together a CDR. I even came to the thread to ask if I could use TRA too. But in the end, you would find out that EA is the easiest and fastest body to assess with. Even non engineers on the thread are wishing they had the opportunity to be assessed by EA.

CDR is not as hard as you think....

Boss,
still on the CDR things ooooooo
please i send you a PM kindly help me look at my CDR.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 3:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Congratulations @Mctowel01

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Ladon7:

#GMPC

www.vetassess.com.au
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:38am On Jun 01, 2017
gbengaolu360:

#GMPC

www.engineersaustralia.org.au

#GMPC
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks you everyone for your kind wishes. God Bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2017
mctowel01:
Grant Finally.

It was all a dream

Aussie, here I come

dream made real. congrats man.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2017
mctowel01:
Grant Finally.

It was all a dream
here I come

Congrat man.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=1naira50kobo post=57067658][/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

Your points can only go up. The prayer is that the occupation you nominate should remain on the list when you turn 25.

By the way you did not answer that one. Which occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
@ Alphadoor, the renowned researcher. Weldone I see your work. Thanks for helping us recall the successes in the month of May.

@ ALL, Happy New month by the way

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Teejah80:
@Mctowelo1 congrat sir,the Land will yield greatest,abundance and bless for you.It's so obvious that this Aussie hustle is really in favour of Engineers, who have the previlage not to claim work experience. It gives you guys smooth sailing with DIBP.unlike some of us.After uploading all my employment references from Government agency used for Almighty vettassess,case officer still mail me that they can't find it.God will see us through.
They didn't see it keh? Then upload it again like Bnimz did for them the other time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Alphadoor:

#GMPC
www.engineersaustralia.org.au
#GMPC
Hehehehe.... kikikikiki, kakakaka.., this one strong oh...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2017
sunvick:
I truly salute you bro, thats the vibes we need. July should bring us goodies ohh!!!

SV

Guy, the ban enter your body you wan fly June go July. June first!
Welcome back grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017
House, can one just simply snap documents with a smart phone for uploading to Ielts, EA and dipb?rather than scanning
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=jayooh post=57082049]

Gut, the ban enter your body you wan fly June go July. June first!
I thought about this too oh, but felt he might be talking about the annual July changes which might pull in some occupations and push out others.
Ngbo Sunvick? Comean clear the air for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.