Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208025 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mijac:
We don't assess computer related degrees.
That is the answer right there... ACS is your best bet.. Except you have the money to experiment with sha

Shuo, FTC on two consecutive pages? shocked This must be a sign grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
EA won't give you exact answer as they expect you to do research as a Professional Engineer.

EA is the assessing authority for Telecommunications Network Engineer. See attached. [quote.

Kind regards[/quote]

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Azy123:
Thanks a lot.

I just sent it to you.

No worries. Will take a look after work
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Kamal474:

Thanks for the reply, I applied as engineering manager on 27 Apr bro
What's up with your assessment?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
sunvick:
@mamajaz.... How your side nah. You number has been switched off. Hope all is well.
I dey bro, all my numbers dey active oh, or is the number you have wrong ni?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Bnimz post=57556751

Shuo, FTC on two consecutive pages? shocked This must be a sign grin cheesy[/quote]
Congrats bro, this is a great fit. The God that picked up your calls for grant is still working in your favourrrrr...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Mijac:
Dear E family,

Got this mail from EA as I got confused before my money goes down the drain. Does computer engineeRing get assessed by EA or has anyone with computer engineeRing being assessed by EA? I intend nominating telecoms network engineer. Pls advice and suggestion from all.

CC Bellong, Jamson, Bnimz, Design et al

Thank you for your email.

Just to let you know that Engineers Australia primarily assesses undergraduate engineering qualifications. We don't assess computer related degrees.

If the visa you wish to apply for has a requirement for a Skills Assessment, then:

· You will need to choose your occupation nomination. Please refer to the ANZSCO dictionary for the definition of the occupation nomination. The ANZSCO dictionary is downloadable from www.abs.gov.au.
· Please also refer to http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/assessing-authorities for all information on the assessment authorities and the SOL.

As the assessing body, EA is unable to offer guidance on which occupation should be nominated.

The most important thing to remember when choosing a category is that you are able to demonstrate your knowledge in that area of Engineering, therefore it is important this is chosen by you.

Please click here, type your desired discipline into the search bar, this will bring up the definition of the occupation as well as the criteria of what we look for. You can use this as a guide when deciding which category to nominate.

If EA is the designated assessing authority, then you may apply for the migration skills assessment.

Kind regards

Please more suggestions. Do we hv computer engineeRs that have been assessed by EA?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obigirl: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Obigirl:
good evening please, can I also have the JD for agricultural consultant? as am planning to apply for it too.
I also read agricultural economics and extension technology.
my email is obiageli98@yahoo.com.
thanks very much for your assistant, God bless you
good morning house, please and please can someone help me with JD for agricultural consultant? my email is obiageli98@yahoo.com
please help a sister. thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Obigirl:

good morning house, please and please can someone help me with JD for agricultural consultant? my email is obiageli98@yahoo.com
please help a sister. thank you
I think it's on Vetasses website NA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obigirl: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
am sorry that am disturbing you, its just that I don't want to make any mistake, am only asking for anyone that has done it successfully to send me a sample JD. Moreover the assessing fees is not beans....please help if you can ooo
Cottyekundayo:

I think it's on Vetasses website NA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Ok boss,

@ Config. Thanks a lot I have seen your response in my mail box

@ Desgin. Please check your mail. I sent you a PM . Thanks

bolaobby:

No worries. Will take a look after work
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2017
koleefem05:

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Who dey house wey go answer me o
Help a brother Biko

Good day Fam,
Still hoping for insight and way forward in my queries.
Please help @Chief Bellong @design @mamajaz @Alphadoor @ Azy123.
Thank you all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Yenisola post=57556479]Hello house!

One quick question please; can I submit my international passport (bears maiden name and won't expire till 2018) for verification with VETASSES?

My passport is still in my maiden name & that's what I used. Didn't av issues with VETASSES.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
koleefem05:

Good day Fam,
Thank you all
WellEndowed, please anytime you're around, please, we so need your help urgently. Please, help send mail to sadeseyi4eva@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Obigirl:
am sorry that am disturbing you, its just that I don't want to make any mistake, am only asking for anyone that has done it successfully to send me a sample JD. Moreover the assessing fees is not beans....please help if you can ooo
Disturb ke. You are not o. we are all here to EPP each other. It's ok to ask, was just wondering if you checked already and decided to direct you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
I really don't have any experien in this. What I think you should do is look for an anzsco code that similar to the sales experience, check the assesing body requirement if you can meet it. and check if any state is nominating it as well

koleefem05:

Good day Fam,
Thank you all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yenisola: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Somebody should help a sister , biko!!!
Yenisola:
Hello house!

One quick question please; can I submit my international passport (bears maiden name and won't expire till 2018) for verification with VETASSES? Will it be accepted ? Or I need to make another that bears my marital name?

Thanks in advance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kumkar: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yenisola:
Somebody should help a sister , biko!!!

What name is on all your documents you are submitting to Vetasses? If it is your maiden name, you may not have an issue with the passport. But if not, then you should do a new passport reflecting your new name. On the Vetassess website, a proof of change of name is also required along with other documents.
You can send an email to them with your question for more clarity.

My able sabi-sabis here can weigh in on this issue.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Fam,

I am currently trying to pay for ACS assessment but that site is from the 60's aswear! I am on the last page (Payment) and I have entered my card details and all but there is not button to click on to proceed. I have hit enter and even tried saving so I can login again! No avail! Its just sitting there.

Please good people help! I am at my wits end! Who else has made payment recently? Did you encounter this? How did you work it out?

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZoeW:
Hello Fam,

I am currently trying to pay for ACS assessment but that site is from the 60's aswear! I am on the last page (Payment) and I have entered my card details and all but there is not button to click on to proceed. I have hit enter and even tried saving so I can login again! No avail! Its just sitting there.

Please good people help! I am at my wits end! Who else has made payment recently? Did you encounter this? How did you work it out?

Thank you.

Slow down.

all u need to click is the submit button
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alphadoor:

Slow down.

Lol. You can tell my blood is hot abi? Please Where is the button biko? I am searching.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alphadoor:

Slow down.

Ahhhh! I just changed browser and saw it! It was not showing up on google chrome but i saw it on explorer.
Thanks!!!
Fingers crossed now!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZoeW:

Ahhhh! I just changed browser and saw it! It was not showing up on google chrome but i saw it on explorer.
Thanks!!!
Fingers crossed now!

I can tell as e dey hot.... grin grin

Yeah. i should have mentioned that also. I have issue when i use chrome. Its either Mozilla or Edge

what occupation are you nominating?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alphadoor:

I can tell as e dey hot.... grin grin

Yeah. i should have mentioned that also. I have issue when i use chrome. Its either Mozilla or Edge

what occupation are you nominating?

ICT Business Analyst. I am just praying seriously that I get a positive outcome! EOI must be completed by 1st week of July.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Job description for Agricultural consultant.

• Visit farms to inspect crops and livestock
• May advise on production planning, financing and risk management
• Supervises and coordinates research teams,
• prepares funding applications and communicates the results of research
• Prepares policy advice and assisting in putting government policy into practice
• Collecting and analysing data and samples of produce, feed, soil and other factors affecting production
• Advises farmers and farm managers on techniques for improving the production of crops and livestock, and alternative agricultural options

Obigirl:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZoeW:

ICT Business Analyst. I am just praying seriously that I get a positive outcome! EOI must be completed by 1st week of July.

So far your package tight.. nothing to worry about.

Did you consult anyone to help review the package wella?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Azy123:
What I think you should do is look for an anzsco code that similar to the sales experience, check the assesing body requirement if you can meet it. and check if any state is nominating it as well

Thanks Mr Azy123.
I don't have problem with anzsco code relating to sales experience. AIM is the assessing body for Sales and Marketing Manager, and I meet the minimum requirement. Though I don't know if AIM will reduce my years of experience o. My problem however, is that my bachelor degree is not related to my skilled occupation. My bachelor is Agriculture, while my occupation is Sales. I've never for once practiced Agriculture. What do you advise sir?

Oga Alphadoor and others please rescue.
Thank you all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please house, In the instance one is unable to have access to company's official stamp, would a ''COREN'' seal suffice for the reference letter in the case of EA's assessment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.