Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208094 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
NNBB2012, please, holler at me on WhatsApp please. 08066581169
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
mamajaz is Number 1 on 419
Mama the Mama#iamjustpassingnio#
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
koleefem05:
mamajaz is Number 1 on 419 Mama the Mama#iamjustpassingnio#
lol....rotfl... Femi, you no zeriouz.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
koleefem05:
mamajaz is Number 1 on 419
Mama the Mama#iamjustpassingnio#
smiley cheesy grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
diggy4real:
@bellong, Thank God you are back and strong, you will always overcome. Please, I intend sending my application to Tasmania for nomination for both 489 and 190 but, I don't know how some of the requirements look like. I mean letter of commitment to Tasmania and evidence to show that ones occupation is available in Tasmania's job market.

I think the biggest challenge to 190 is a job offer. You have to apply for jobs first in Tasmania and if you get the job, you will attach the offer as evidence.

489 does not have such condition.

Is Tasmania the only state sponsoring your occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2017
bellong:

I think the biggest challenge to 190 is a job offer. You have to apply for jobs first in Tasmania and if you get the job, you will attach the offer as evidence.

Nope. There are a couple of states sponsoring it but with stricter conditions ranging from having an asset valued at 35,000aud in NT to paying huge application fee
in NSW's Far south coast for 489 and many other stringent conditions.Although, this is just a back up plan while I try wait for an improved English score ,and hopefully 189.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2017
bellong:

Hey, long time.
What happened to your number?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Junebaby, I don catch you red handed, you don join association of PR witches and wizards.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crownnygold: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello gurus in the house i consider going fr PR i studied agriculture education in university of ilorin with no experience a fresh grad. Nd am btn 18 nd 24 .i want to apply as secondary school teacher any hope for me please. Am praying and hoping i do well in the English stuff. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by junebaby: 3:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Haha, funny I just wrote out your number as I have the intention to chat u up one of these days.... I live in same state as Wesley. Woke up to pee.... just had to catch up.

@bellong our God perfect all that concerns you. A friend said, God gives his biggest battles to his bravest soldiers

To everyone who recently received good news may God's favor continue to speak.

To all of us waiting for one thing or the other, Gods speed.

Now am off to bed... �

[qquote author=mamajaz post=60272973]Junebaby, I don catch you red handed, you don join association of PR witches and wizards.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bhanjjie: 3:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Sweet. Thanks!
koleefem05:

What I did was to print a coloured copy and get it signed and stamped by the registrar. The Admin personnel attached it to my transcript and sent directly to VETASSESS.

Our Dear Chief Bellong, the Ochendo Gburugburu 1 of Aussie. I'm so happy to read from you after such a long time. May God perfect our training boss. He cares for "you"

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mystery22: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2017
what a nice thread,keep it up guyz,pls assuming i get a job in Australia,how much do they pay on average, pls i need an answer cos everything is almost done
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2017
That's a question no one can answer because there are a million and one jobs and the pay differs! By the way, what do you mean by everything is almost done? Hope one scammer ain't using your head promising to arrange a job for you! What visa are you gonna be on?
mystery22:
what a nice thread,keep it up guyz,pls assuming i get a job in Australia,how much do they pay on average, pls i need an answer cos everything is almost done

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hi everyone,I just saw the my first pte result..lswr is 79 71 83 78.the enabling skills were more than 70 except for pronunciation which is 49.i really need help in that aspect and will appreciate any advice.I am going for professional engineer(Mechanical engineer).20points in pte will take me to 65points.thank you...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
mystery22:

Engineering offers an average salary of about 120k Aussie dollars.i do not know of others but Australia has a higher minimum wage when compared to most countries across the globe.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
fonseca1929:

Engineering is an average salary of about 120k Aussie dollars.i do not know of others but Australia has a higher minimum wage when compared to most countries across the globe.

but cost of living in Aussie is commensurate to its high wages. inshort, I am tired of being confused, today i want canada, tomoro i want australia. I love the warmer aussie weather and its scenery, but I hear it is impossible to practise as a nigerian educated Engr there except i acquire an australian degree. wouldnt mind going bk to school to pursue a masters degree but australian unis are quite expensive in comparison to canada's.

Australia being far from other countries doesnt matter to me, afterall upon say naija dey surrounded by neighbours, i never cross border since them born me.

so for me, it comes down to how much cash can one save in aussie after bills, cost of education, and i guess tolerance of people of colour.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
fonseca1929:
Hi everyone,I just saw the my first pte result..lswr is 79 71 83 78.the enabling skills were more than 70 except for pronunciation which is 49.i really need help in that aspect and will appreciate any advice.I am going for professional engineer(Mechanical engineer).20points in pte will take me to 65points.thank you...

FYI

https://www.nairaland.com/3013787/preparing-pte-get-here/1#60270331

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ifexsco:
Hope one scammer ain't using your head promising to arrange a job for you! What visa are you gonna be on?
Smiles.. That's what it looks like

@mystery22: watch it oo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Somebody never do morning prayer, don tanda gidigba for this house. Name begins with K and ends with a figure ( penta).

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2017
Alphadoor:

Hi Alphadoor.

Please is it necessary to request for my transcript to be sent to ACS since I'll be doing RPL.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
mamajaz:
Somebody never do morning prayer, don tanda gidigba for this house.
Name begins with K and ends with a figure ( penta).
I sight you Mama.
Na hustle.
Jah bless our hustle.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2017
mamajaz:

lol....rotfl...
Femi, you no zeriouz.

I hail o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Xkoba: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2017
majiouk2002:
I CAN register you for PTE Englsh test for #50.5K. if you are interested, you MAY contact me.
pls can u help with pte mock test voucher..or how do I go about the mock test payment and registration.tanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2017
einsteino:

but I hear it is impossible to practise as a nigerian educated Engr there except i acquire an australian degree.

shocked shocked shocked

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
iceberg54:

shocked shocked shocked

Pls dont take my word for it. I am not sure its true, but what i was told is that typically one would need Australian experience and easiest way to get that is via internship or co-op in a degree programme. plus Nigerian degrees dont pull any weight.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
KayVutton:

Hi Alphadoor.

Please is it necessary to request for my transcript to be sent to ACS since I'll be doing RPL.

No.
You have to upload a certified copy during your application.
ACS does not require any hardcopy document. All must be certified and uploaded.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Xkoba:
pls can u help with pte mock test voucher..or how do I go about the mock test payment and registration.tanks
Contact afolaseg
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Alphadoor:

No.
You have to upload a certified copy during your application.
ACS does not require any hardcopy document. All must be certified and uploaded.

Please how do I get a certified copy when transcripts ain't given to individuals
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
KayVutton:

Please how do I get a certified copy when transcripts ain't given to individuals
What school
You can either request for a local copy ( preferably use your office address).
Or you can request a student copy.
You can't then make photocopies of it and notarized at any law office or any of the high courts in your environment
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alphadoor:

What school
You can either request for a local copy ( preferably use your office address).
Or you can request a student copy.
You can't then make photocopies of it and notarized at any law office or any of the high courts in your environment

Futo.
I have student's copy. I'll use it. Thanks a lot.
Can I send a copy of my RPL to you when I'm done so you can through it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
KayVutton:

Futo.
I have student's copy. I'll use it. Thanks a lot.
Can I send a copy of my RPL to you when I'm done so you can through it?

Sure but azy123 and zoew are your best bet for better insights

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.