Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1214065 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by BigdaddyPR: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Obyknow:
Great work you guys are doing here, I have a question

Is having work experience necessary for a PR in Australia ?
Depends on your assessing authority, EA for example don't require work experience, Vetassess on the other hand requires at least a year of work experience. Read through the thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
jayooh:

Pls guys I'm awaiting responses oh

Cc: Jukeblam, iceberg, Cottyekundayo,Bnimz,
Bros, sorry I faded off mahn. I had some shii to deal with on this side. Well, I don't see to Know what your assessor wants. I am clueless at this point myself. Usually a repackaged episode does the trick. What's your plan
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
koleefem05:
E Fam,
I greet you all.

Cheers mate. go for Gold!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
@jayooh, if your wify's occupation dey the list, let her goan assess, sorry for the assessor's wahala.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=majiouk2002 post=60872045][/quote]

Read this link..

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Ente/Brin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
@Balogz,

There is no need to attach your offer letter. Get a reference letter from the telco company and attach the payslip as supporting evidence.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good day house.... Please a quick question especially for VETASSESS based occupations....

1. Did you put your monthly/annual salary in Dollars or Naira?

2. I stumbled on a official letter headed reference I was given 2 years ago where I did my Internship, there was no specification of Daily tasks, No indication of salaries paid even though it was stated in the letter that it was a 1 year paid employment. The address was put as to whom it may concern which I am thinking of inserting the address of the Assessing body there cos there was a good space left. I have all my payslips, and official offer letter as well as certificates of completion .
Can I attach a page behind indicating the left out info or do I discard this grand plan?

3. For those of us who served in the village where you were the doctor, nurse, physio, and only life saver there... who referenced for you...?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dokyy: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
manga5:

I was asked when I did mine, in fact, that was what delayed mine. I think it all boils down to the person doing your assessment.
Did you assess work experience?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
balogz:
I want you to please help make clarifications on this.
My first degree is electronic/Electrical engr (Telecoms option)
By nov this year it will make 5 years that I have been working in a Telecommunication company and I wrote my CDR, the three CES based on what I do @work and I nominated Telecom network engr.
Now my problem is that my employment letter does not carry the name of the Telecom coy because all staff were recruited like that and seconded to the firm.My pay slip carries the Telecom comapany name,My ID card and on my cv I have the Telecom companies name as employer's name.
So how do I solve the issue of reference letter in this case?
Thank you

Looks like a Glo staff scenario.

If you're foreclosing option of approaching the HR of the Telco, Then the alternative available to the best of my knowledge is getting a Statutory Declaration from a reliable superior in the Telco.
Is there a letter of secondment to the Telco? If there is, you should be able to process the Ref letter via the Outsourcing company.
You might wanna hold while someone who's more familiar with this scenario pops in.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
manga5:

I was asked when I did mine, in fact, that was what delayed mine. I think it all boils down to the person doing your assessment.

You probably submitted only payslips as evidence of payment. A third party evidence is required e.g. Pension statement, Tax cert or bank statements.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
rinzylee:
Good day house.... Please a quick question especially for VETASSESS based occupations....

1. Did you put your monthly/annual salary in Dollars or Naira?

2. I stumbled on a official letter headed reference I was given 2 years ago where I did my Internship, there was no specification of Daily tasks, No indication of salaries paid even though it was stated in the letter that it was a 1 year paid employment. The address was put as to whom it may concern which I am thinking of inserting the address of the Assessing body there cos there was a good space left. I have all my payslips, and official offer letter as well as certificates of completion .
Can I attach a page behind indicating the left out info or do I discard this grand plan?

3. For those of us who served in the village where you were the doctor, nurse, physio, and only life saver there... who referenced for you...?

1. You can use annual gross in Naira
2. Ditch that plan. Format used not acceptable. By the way, Ref letter addressed to assessing body can also be used for Visa application.
3. LOL @ only life saver. You must served in a health facility nah. Where were consultations held? Abi you were the original village life saver ni? grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obyknow(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
BigdaddyPR:
Depends on your assessing authority, EA for example don't require work experience, Vetassess on the other hand requires at least a year of work experience. Read through the thread.
I can't read through the thread, it's hectic and not encouraging. Pls could you explain better here?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omooloriredade:

1. You can use annual gross in Naira
2. Ditch that plan. Format used not acceptable. By the way, Ref letter addressed to assessing body can also be used for Visa application.
3. LOL @ only life saver. You must served in a health facility nah. Where were consultations held? Abi you were the original village life saver ni? grin

oh thanks a lot dear..... lol@life saver really
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
majiouk2002:
I CAN register you for PTE Englsh test for #50.5K. if you are interested, you MAY contact me.

Hello bro, please i urgently need your assistance for something, i've sent you a request or you can send me a text message with your number so that i could call you back. my number is on my signature.

i need you to make payment for me.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obyknow:

I can't read through the thread, it's hectic and not encouraging. Pls could you explain better here?

grin grin grin Pele

Believe me you might still have to read like first 10 pages otherwise, you will be asking some 'funny' questions here.
Not all assessing bodies require work experience. Engineers Australia is a notable example. Some require post degree experience etc
So identify your assessing authority first, visit their website and READ tongue what their requirements are.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
bellong:
@Balogz,

There is no need to attach your offer letter. Get a reference letter from the telco company and attach the payslip as supporting evidence.
Thank you and what Wud u consider as a well written CDR?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
balogz:

Unfortunately, I am not an engineer. However, I believe a well written CDR is one that truly demonstrates your engineering competence and skills. The application of engineering principles must be well demonstrated in the report of whatever project you did.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bammy2017: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good afternoon house! Please, I'm still awaiting a response from the house. What occupation do you think closely fits my profile. Please help!
bammy2017:
Hello everyone. I have learnt a lot from this platform.
Please I need your advice;
I have a Bsc in economics and Msc in Economic development & policy Analysis. I currently have 3years+ experience in product development & partnerships in microfinance sector. I wrote pte last year and scored L76 R71 S57 W82. I may need to write an English test again but I need to know what occupation to nominate but on my qualifications and work experience.
I look forward to your responses.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kamotisha: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
balogz:

First step,
Download the EA MSA brochure. Go through it carefully. Look through what is expected of you in your area of engineering expertise. Then you have to make sure that your career episodes demonstrates ALL that is expected of you in your area of expertise. Do not ignore any aspect.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shyboy187: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good day to evrybody. Nice thread. Please i want to know for engineering assessment what version of ielts is needed? Academic or general or anyone goes? Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
kamotisha:

First step,
Download the EA MSA brochure. Go through it carefully. Look through what is expected of you in your area of engineering expertise. Then you have to make sure that your career episodes demonstrates ALL that is expected of you in your area of expertise. Do not ignore any aspect.
All the best.
thank you bro and do you think it's advisable to use a certified true copy of my transcript for assessment.At the moment I only have a photocopy of my transcript with me and my university has been under lock for quite sometimes.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
shyboy187:
Good day to evrybody. Nice thread. Please i want to know for engineering assessment what version of ielts is needed? Academic or general or anyone goes? Thanks

Either of them would be fine.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kamotisha: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
balogz:
thank you bro and do you think it's advisable to use a certified true copy of my transcript for assessment.At the moment I only have a photocopy of my transcript with me and my university has been under lock for quite sometimes.

Speaking from experience, just upload the transcript you have at the moment. Your assessor will most likely get back to you asking you to request for a transcript from your school to be sent straight to EA in care of him/her (the assessor). Most likely you will be given enough time to do that but if the time is not enough, reply the assessor and explain reasons why you need more time.
I advise you start thinking of how to process the transcript now.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Hello bro, please i urgently need your assistance for something, i've sent you a request or you can send me a text message with your number so that i could call you back. my number is on my signature.

i need you to make payment for me.

I responded to your PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obyknow:

Ehn! Hennnnn? #GMPC
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shyboy187: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
diggy4real:

Either of them would be fine.

Thanks alot bro. Which is easier?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Ehn! Hennnnn? #GMPC
Tell him.not to worry, I will read everything to him in between the lines.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ayodejiakanji: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
fmkldmslmeomeoemcdkdmeik
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Bros, sorry I faded off mahn. I had some shii to deal with on this side. Well, I don't see to Know what your assessor wants. I am clueless at this point myself. Usually a repackaged episode does the trick. What's your plan

I have Written another one, deleted the construction episode of my IT period. New episode is based on employment and in my best I've tried to address the latest reasons the assessor is throwing at me.

I just need inputs now on what y'all think needs to be addressed by the feedback
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
mamajaz:
@jayooh, if your wify's occupation dey the list, let her goan assess, sorry for the assessor's wahala.
Well, I'm as single as I am
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dikachi12: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello All.. Can someone Recommend the best place to Register for IELTS in *PORTHARCOURT*.. I NEED ADVICE I WANNA REGISTER TMRW...
@bellong help share

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.