Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206081 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
prettysussie:
Hello house. I am gathering documents to start the process. I need help with:
1, PTE A practice mock test, @spyroxy1 please assist with this.
Thanks as u help a sister

I've replied your PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yahwehgbemi: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello house. Please, I need someone who has a CDR (whether has gotten a positive assessment or not) as an Electrical Engineer to help me with a sample. Thank you as you assist.

It can be dropped through yahwehgbemi@yahoo.com

Once again, thanks in advance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Yes you can get ICAN Syllabus at the library in Ebute-metta but I think I can send my own copy of syllabus to you as I qualified in 2007. I cant respond to PMs. I think you should be the principal applicant subject to superior advice from the elders here.

prettysussie:
2. ICAN syllabus for 2006, can i get it easily at ICAN office?
3. Since, the point for Accountant is high, i want my husband to assess his credentails. He has a B.A in Philosophy, MBA and has been working in a commercial bank for more than 10 years. Kindly advise which profession he can assess for and the assessing body.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2017
spyroxy1:
Zany, do you also have that document?

It's worth sharing here.
No Sire!

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
seunbams:
Good day house. Please I want to apply as an agricultural consultant with 60points. Will I get an invitation with the point. Furthermore, I do not understand pro rata, could someone explain please. Thank you.
One can't say when the point will drop to 60 as 65points is required even for non pro rata occupation for now.
Pro-rata occupations mean that they have higher thresholds than the standard 60 points required for the SkillSelect program and only a limited number of places are released each invitation round.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
@gaaaa, PM me.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
@bornlegend, how far? What's your final resolution?

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bligs: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
seunbams:
Good day house. Please I want to apply as an agricultural consultant with 60points. Will I get an invitation with the point. Furthermore, I do not understand pro rata, could someone explain please. Thank you.
Try your luck or better still try VIC state nomination, know someone with 55points that was sponsored by VIC, agricultural related profession are in high demand.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
zanyzara:

One can't say when the point will drop to 60 as 65points is required even for non pro rata occupation for now.
Pro-rata occupations mean that they have higher thresholds than the standard 60 points required for the SkillSelect program and only a limited number of places are released each invitation round.

Zany.

Results of the last invitation round is still yet to drop. Perhaps we might see 60points being invited next week in non prorata occupations.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
zanyzara:
@bornlegend, how far? What's your final resolution?

Zany.

Oohhh! Thanks Zany for the concern. I wish to continue with the Engineering technologist occupation for now while I try to maximize my PTE points. Later on I may also assess as QA or CS Manager with VETASSESS just to increase options since pro-rata occupation is still 70pts for now.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettysussie: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
toslad:
Yes you can get ICAN Syllabus at the library in Ebute-metta but I think I can send my own copy of syllabus to you as I qualified in 2007. add 911atyahoodotcodotuk to my moniker and I will send it to you. I cant respond to PMs. I think you should be the principal applicant subject to superior advice from the elders here.

Thank you. I have sent you a mail.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettysussie: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
toslad:
Yes you can get ICAN Syllabus at the library in Ebute-metta but I think I can send my own copy of syllabus to you as I qualified in 2007. add 911atyahoodotcodotuk to my moniker and I will send it to you. I cant respond to PMs. I think you should be the principal applicant subject to superior advice from the elders here.

Thanks. I have sent a mail.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
jayooh:

Same old Tasmania 489 hullabaloo, I initially thought it was a new development too

oh..489.. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Blitzenkreig66:
Brethren, help me thank the Lord!!!

EA Skill Assessment:- Oct 5, 2016 Mech Engr.
IELTS: 20points 23/12/2016
EOI: 7/01/2017. 65points
ITA: 5/09/2017
Application: 22/09/2017 (front loaded everything)
Grant date: 24/10/2017

Indeed Jehovah is not a man that He should lie!
I am so happy for you. It seems your process was relatively fast. Congratulations. May the lucky country bring you many blessings.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this is a great development. Go for it. Tasmania is beautiful (and cold). I hear they have great employment prospects too.
WinningSun:

now they are now talking.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
@bellong, zany, etal
Please, I intend claiming 10points with the below details.
1st company: 25/04/2012 to 5/01/2013
2nd company: 26/06/2013 till date.
When will I be eligible for it? I was thinking is on the 26th of this month. However, EOI's site keep awarding me 5points for experience.
Someone should help out on this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeolabilkis002: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello house and God bless you all for the support.

Will like to share my profile with you.

Age. 34

Qualification HND IN COMPUTER SCIENCE(Yabatech)

English ?

Work experience 6years.

Which non competitive occupation Will you suggest I nominate.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Link please can't fund this info on their website.TIA

quote author=STAugustineOf13 post=61763554]#Tasmania's skilled #migration program update.

Overseas applicants without a formal #job offer may now be invited to apply for #Subclass190 – #Skilled #Nominated #visa for #Tasmania if their application is consider one of “high calibre” by the State Government. To be consider for this category, applicants must nominate an occupation listed on the Tasmanian Skilled Occupations [/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettysussie: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
prettysussie:
2. ICAN syllabus for 2006, can i get it easily at ICAN office?
3. Since, the point for Accountant is high, i want my husband to assess his credentails. He has a B.A in Philosophy, MBA and has been working in a commercial bank for more than 10 years. Kindly advise which profession he can assess for and the assessing body.

Hello my people, please help with question 3 . Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

Sorry, I may not want to try posting link here again, the last that I did 2 pages back made JustWise and his cartel to ban me. Your sin(s) must be more than this bro. Justwise no dey quick ban like that. Bro wise one/ justwise please, coman defend yourself oh.

But I posted a link, please go through it under that 3A
@prettysussie, I learnt that you can get positive for managerial works with vetasses provided you have MBA, you may need contact ajiifixing/ Ajiifixing for this.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
@mamajaz

I did not ban STAugustineOf13 spambot did and he accused me of banning him.

That said, STAugustineOf13 is a questionable character and i have my eyes on his posts.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
justwise:
@mamajaz

I did not ban STAugustineOf13 spambot did and he accused me of banning him.

That said, STAugustineOf13 is a questionable character and i have my eyes on his posts.
No vex for the accusation bro. You know "we" ( I and the triplets inside my pregnancy ) don dey defend you nah.
@STAugustineOf13, gently oh. It is well.
That being said, I want to appreciate people who rose to my situation these past 6 weeks or more.
AHPRA actually wanted some docs from me, about four. I was able to get three, but my professional body ( Nursing and Midwifery council Nigeria) couldn't get a sheet of paper signed from 11th September till 19th October. Several efforts were made, chief Bellong was with me through it all, Kingbukaz tried all within his ability, Nanlop was at the council for me, and three other people on different occasions, oscar offered to help out too, Monica was there, Jamson, Bnimz, mctowel01, Teejay80, Sol and many others were with me in the situation. Unfortunately, my application was withdrawn on the 25th of this month ( the withdrawal note ought to have been given me on 22nd). The stress of the ups & downs, financial commitment which the bleeped up people at the helms of affairs caused me were much on me and the sadness of unfruitful efforts were heavy on me.. To make matters worst, I got the letter few hours after my application was withdrawn.
...but through it all, I've learnt to depend upon the lord.
I want to appreciate my family members ( blood & efam). May God crown our efforts with success, Rinzylee, ugsams, you're much respected. How can I forget phlunter01, my sister and counselor in all these, or nkechima who left her own travail to pray with me in the scorching sun of unyielding manager?? God bless you all. May God "say yes" to our migration dreams.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
mamajaz:

I want to appreciate my family members ( blood & efam). May God crown our efforts with success, Rinzylee, ugsams, you're much respected.

My Goodness! This is heart shattering. But God knows best and sees more than we can imagine. You will get back all you lost to this in multiple folds by God's grace.
I don't know you but I genuinely love your kindness. You haven't lost, though it might seem so now. The good in this is just around the corner.

Much love

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
disectur:
Wow, this is a great development. Go for it. Tasmania is beautiful (and cold). I hear they have great employment prospects too.

of course bro.I am dying to be there. all document ready except money. too baad.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
@mamajaz,
Is a sad one, but keep keeping on.I believe something is around the corner.It will only take time and effort,but it will definitely happen for you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
mamajaz:
Unfortunately, my application was withdrawn on the 25th of this month ( the withdrawal note ought to have been given me on 22nd)

Wow!!! Maami, this is really sad � .
I can’t just imagine all the running rounds. However, there’s always another opened door to every closed window. Remember that God is the one who from the beginning tells the finale, and the things that has not yet happened. On your case Maami...it shall end in celebration and jubilation. I’m sorry the stress of the job hasn’t allowed me to talk to you lately. But as it is now, we’re in it together Maami. Please don’t be downcast or heartbroken. There is always a way.
I love you Maami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
@mamajaz
This is very painful and unfortunate. Is it possible for you to appeal this decision? If yes, file your appeal and attach all the documents required. God will turn things around positively for you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zibe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
toslad:
Yes you can get ICAN Syllabus at the library in Ebute-metta but I think I can send my own copy of syllabus to you as I qualified in 2007. I cant respond to PMs. I think you should be the principal applicant subject to superior advice from the elders here.

Please is the ICAN syllabus you presented in hardcopy or softcopy?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
@mamajaz
God in his infinite mercies would crown all your efforts with huge success. Don't give up, keep on keeping on.
All the best mama

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
mamajaz:

No vex for the accusation bro. You know "we" ( I and the triplets inside my pregnancy ) don dey defend you nah.
@STAugustineOf13, gently oh. It is well.
That being said, I want to appreciate people who rose to my situation these past 6 weeks or more.
AHPRA actually wanted some docs from me, about four. I was able to get three, but my professional body ( Nursing and Midwifery council Nigeria) couldn't get a sheet of paper signed from 11th September till 19th October. Several efforts were made, chief Bellong was with me through it all, Kingbukaz tried all within his ability, Nanlop was at the council for me, and three other people on different occasions, oscar offered to help out too, Monica was there, Jamson, Bnimz, mctowel01, Teejay80, Sol and many others were with me in the situation. Unfortunately, my application was withdrawn on the 25th of this month ( the withdrawal note ought to have been given me on 22nd). The stress of the ups & downs, financial commitment which the bleeped up people at the helms of affairs caused me were much on me and the sadness of unfruitful efforts were heavy on me.. To make matters worst, I got the letter few hours after my application was withdrawn.
I want to appreciate my family members ( blood & efam). May God crown our efforts with success, Rinzylee, ugsams, you're much respected. How can I forget phlunter01, my sister and counselor in all these, or nkechima who left her own travail to pray with me in the scorching sun of unyielding manager?? God bless you all. May God "say yes" to our migration dreams.

All is well my sister. The Lord is your strength, He will teach you how to go about it.
You're far too kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.