Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208455 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Happy birthday boss of life ;Dwishing you the best of the best always

quote author=bellong post=50596024]^^^^

Will respond later.. No time again today.

In celebration mode, it's my birthday and wedding anniversary.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tonymd: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

In celebration mode, it's my birthday and wedding anniversary.

Wow!!! Happy birthday and wedding anniversary chief. Wish you the best in life. Remember to send us shall from Oz o lol. Red wine bro. Enjoy your day chief
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Wow Boss!!! Double congratulations is in order!
bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joyuzo(f): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

Smiles....Happy Birthday Oga..Wishing U n Wifey Happy Wedding Anniservary..All d Very Best. Cheers. No Forget our Rice n Wine ohh.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yoctek: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Happy celebrations! Wishing you many more of this day.

bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Ifexsco:
In a thinking mode, can a PR establish and run a business over there in Oz? We have not discussed this as an option of what to do over there.

If it is possible, what is the process like to get registered?

What can one look at to venture into with a reasonable capital of a few thousand Australian dollars?

Do we have Nigerians on this path?

Bosses abeg put mouth
Cc
Op Bellong, NNBB2012, Scrollmeout, Johnsontade, OmogeNG etc

Pretty sure you can run a business; good thing about it is, registration should be quite straight forward (at least, per the ones I have read about).

Hopefully, those on ground can give clearer info and firsthand experience on preferred profitable ventures; so, one can get it right the first time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

Well played! Well played!! So, when the officiating minister said "Two have become one...", he wasn't only referring to both of you getting married; you sir, were merging two celebrations into one!! grin

Congratulations to you & yours, best wishes on this day! Happy Birthday/Wedding Anniversary!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Bnimz:

Good job on the perfect PTE-A scores; your tutorial centre should be open by now. What are you waiting for??!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow! There is really no time. Enough enjoyment. Congrats Sir and I wish you many more years together in greatness.

bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

Happy birthday bros B..happy wedding anniversary too.

We are very honoured and blessed by your presence on this thread

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udz: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Happy anniversaries oga Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by classichsy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Bellong.
Happy Birthday and wedding anniversary.May the Almighty grant your family all the needful and wantful you desire. Enjoy your day to the Fullest.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Esty4eva: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Happy Birthday Big boss LLNP and Happy wedding Anniversary may God continue to uphold your home. Enjoy your day
bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
@bellong

Happy wedding anniversary! May Almighty God continue to bless your marriage and family.

May you also live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bblessed: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Happy birthday and marriage anniversary to our big boss.

May our good Lord bless you and your family with heavens best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

Happy birthday and merry Anniversary @ Bellong. More grace.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
bellong,
Happy birthday and wedding anniversary.

bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Oga Bellong
Happy birthday & wedding anniversary!

God bless u n ur family.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tripoli007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello Everyone
I would love to study diploma in information technology in CIT Canberra institute of technology and the program is for one year I would love to know what are my prospect in getting into the school and can I be allowed to stay after my one year study. thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2016
tripoli007:
Hello Everyone
I would love to study

Student Visas are treated on a different thread bro

https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-visa-enquiries-part
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2016
@ Bellong happy belated anniversaries. God bless you more.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Happy Birthday and HWA.

More blessings.

bellong:
^^^^

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
**modified

Gurus in the house, I observed that the cutoff point for Accountants has been on 70 points for some time. I discovered that the last time 60 pointers were considered was during the invitation round of 24th April 2015 while 65 pointers were last considered in the one done on 22 June 2016.

My wife currently has 65 points on Skillselect. I am thinking of how to increase her chances in view of the competitive nature of the profession for Australian Immigration.

My questions:

-What does the term "date of effect" on the EOI mean and what impact does it have on being invited?

-Is it possible to switch visa subclass from 189 to 190 using the same EOI profile?

-Once one is in the Skillselect pool, is there a waiting period before one gets invitation to apply? i.e. Is it on first-come, first-serve basis?

I am thinking that maybe, my wife can earn additional 5 points with state nomination if she switches. Please advise embarassed

https://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/12-October-2016-round-results.aspx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hDMwZx2ba47Fe-pwKOgzNOYKbjSmqLOXAbsDvCEfWyY/edit#gid=1736832009

cc: NNBB2012, Scrollmeout, Johnsontade, Izykvision01, Crestline, Pingu2k5, Chookudi, kubbiebrownie, bellong, OmogeNG, scrollmeout, erictack203
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Floyd45(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Floyd45(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good day to everyone on this thread. I stumbled on this thread and i was like why don't i even give this a try. I'll definitely go through this thread from page one to get a better grasp of the procedures and requirements.
However, i will be grateful if i can get suggestions on what positions will be suitable/ appropriate with my background.
I have a Bsc in Political science and recently just rounded up my masters too. I also have Four years experience in a Federal Goverment agency.
Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Gracias
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
congrats sis. bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and happy belated birthday sir bellong, may d good lord bless you and yours.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Congrat Bellong on the double whammy!
As youve always given of yourself, God almighty will replenish you.
Enjoy your day and regards to Madam.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
-What does the term "date of effect" on the EOI mean and what impact does it have on being invited?

-Is it possible to switch visa subclass from 189 to 190 using the same EOI profile?

-Once one is in the Skillselect pool, is there a waiting period before one gets invitation to apply? i.e. Is it on first-come, first-serve basis?

I am thinking that maybe, my wife can earn additional 5 points with state nomination if she switches.

cc: NNBB2012, Scrollmeout, Johnsontade, Izykvision01, Crestline, Pingu2k5, Chookudi, kubbiebrownie, bellong, OmogeNG, scrollmeout, erictack203[/quote]

-your date of effect is the day your EOI was successfully submitted.Its from that date you join the pool of other successful applicants and is eligible for an invite.
Pls note that if your points increase or decrease for any reason,your date of effect will change to reflect the day the point change happened.
With 65 points,please open a fresh EOI and go for state nomination.NSW is the easiest to go for as all they require when last I checked is for you to tick them as the only state you are interested in in your EOI(I think WA and SA also sponsor accountants.You can check anzscocode.com).
Hubby was assesed under two jobs,we had 4 EOI"s and it still took over 3months to get an invite with 70points(it is not illegal to have more than more EOI and we got invites on all four EOI within a space of 5days).the downside is that it loads the system to plenty applications from a single applicant.

-yes there is a waiting period and your points decide how long you will wait.they have a certain number of slots per invitation round.they start from the highest pointers and move downwards.they select all 80 pointers,then 75,70,65 etc.If they earmark 200 slots in a round and its exhausted by only 80pointers and 75pointers,you will wait till next round.
But bear in mind that any one that has 70 points and above and submits an EOI before the next invitation round,will still be chosen ahead of you even though though their date of effect is later than yours.
I hope my explaination is understandable.if not feel free to ask further.In the meantime,open a seperate EOI,select 190 visa and click on NSW.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
@tyosho

I refreshed this thread just now and saw your response.

Thanks for validating what we just did- created a new profile with 190 subclass and chose NSW. The new profile gave her 70 points.

Once again, thanks. Shall contact you if we require further clarifications.

Now the waiting begins cool
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 31, 2016
hello all.

how can i make a state sponsor me. i want to apply for 190 visa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello e-family,

just got a positive outcome from TRA with 19 years experience. I want to specially thank everyone. Thanks for the encouragement and support.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.