Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car (28556 Views)

Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by Menakay(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
addikt:

NOBODY IS GONNA ADD HIS or HER lines ....what is this you're saying, he's got his money, he bought what he can afford after working for it. ....Beef??....where is thy brain oh ye human ??
Don't mind him.
Na poor man dey say beer dey bitter because he nor get money to buy d beer.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by Menakay(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickDastardly:
Vanity upon vanity. No rich man will go to heaven. The rich also cry. Na who e epp. Material things. Will he be buried with it? Does he not have the poor around him?

Poor man's lines ............ add yours grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by Menakay(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickDastardly:
Vanity upon vanity. No rich man will go to heaven. The rich also cry. Na who e epp. Material things. Will he be buried with it? Does he not have the poor around him?

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by Honestly1: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=DickDastardly post=44773066] Vanity upon vanity.
No rich man will go to heaven.
The rich also cry.
Na who e epp.
Material things.
Will he be buried with it?
Does he not have the poor around him?

No mind them jare. Haha.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by addikt(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
KaBabs1:

this dude obviously missed the sarcasm

Oh f**k....my mistake , I'm sorry ...I just really hate people who does that!!..but didn't read your last line #LESSON LEARNT #
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by otosa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickDastardly:
Vanity upon vanity.
The rich also cry.
Na who e epp.
Material things.

You have really been brainwashed beyond the normal level to the extent that u do not ever dream of buying bicycle talkless of Car. so anybody who can afford to buy this kind of car will surely deny of entering heaven. Beside, who told you that "Oba Goal" does not help the poor? never give the account on someone you doesn't related to.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by EbolaParasite: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickDastardly:
Vanity upon vanity.
The rich also cry.
Na who e epp.
Material things.

Bad belle. Will you be buried with your poverty?
Enjoy while you can. Everybody will die someday so if you've got it, FLAUNT it.
Will he live forever if he doesn't spend his money? Abi poor people no dey die too. Bad belle. Poor man mentality
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by KaBabs1: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
addikt:

Oh f**k....my mistake , I'm sorry ...I just really hate people who does that!!..but didn't read your last line #LESSON LEARNT #

I can relate brother. I loathe people who has that kind of mindset too.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by thorpido(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

He has a wife. You wanna know who? Balotelli's sister.
He is not married.Balotelli's sister is his babymama.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
addikt:

NOBODY IS GONNA ADD HIS or HER lines ....what is this you're saying, he's got his money, he bought what he can afford after working for it. ....Beef??....where is thy brain oh ye human ??
. Lord!!!!! ..... Try to reason while reading ..... Read well bro .... He was beefing nobody .
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bisjosh:
Hmmm undecided
Later they'll start asking for donations.
To invest in meaningful tinx na lie embarassed
. Hater !
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
TreasureTayo:
IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE AND THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY BATTLING WITH YOU SHALL BE CAST OUT IN JESUS NAME. SOMEBODY SAY AMEN ON HIS BEHALF. BAD BELLE PEOPLE!!! angry sad
. O boi. Na u need prayer oooo......
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
JuicyGee:

don't expect any from God
. Haaaaa. E never reach dis level nah ... U kw d guy before ?
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bisjosh:

U Berra don't kee ya sef on top another pesin mata? grin cheesy life's too short o
Happy Sunday
. Wow ..
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
vchykp:

My bro if you keep tinking lik this, you will never make it in life, do you expect him to start listing the pple he helped on nairaland?..
This naira landers sha..!!
. At times, I wonder how some people's brain works. Always try to read people's comment before you try typing. This is because av been seeing corrections of people like you before I read your comment. U need to think while reading. See what u ar reading and try to interpret before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by addikt(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
bammy777:
. Lord!!!!! ..... Try to reason while reading ..... Read well bro .... He was beefing nobody .

Hey man, I realized my bads and apologized already .... it's gone huh...

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by Alani86: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
addikt:

O boy! That last question was exactly meant for you oooo; "where is thy brain oh ye human ?? ". The gentle guy was only having fun. Chai!
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by vchykp(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
bammy777:
. At times, I wonder how some people's brain works. Always try to read people's comment before you try typing. This is because av been seeing corrections of people like you before I read your comment. U need to think while reading. See what u ar reading and try to interpret before commenting.

Go hang youself nah, as mistake no dey your village
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by kimco(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2016
KaBabs1:

this dude obviously missed the sarcasm

After reading.."poorman's line" i knew he was being sarcastic.....nairaland just doesnt stop amazing me. i guess we all cant be smart
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by realnas(m): 4:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Martins hav much hv u invested in stocks and real estate ? U kip spending your money on wasting assets that wouldn't anything to ur bank account mindset of a typical black man
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by TreasureTayo(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
iamNifemi:
Amen! Amen!! And Amen!!! in Jesus name..... fire!!!!!!!
loool
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by TreasureTayo(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Tundenoni:

try and read again, this time with a functioning brain.
didn't u see where he wrote "poor man's line"
he mean sey na wetin poor men dey talk to console themselves.
RECIEVE SENCE THIS TIME IJN
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by bammy777(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2016
vchykp:

Go hang youself nah, as mistake no dey your village
. Goat. Admit your mistake.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car by vchykp(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2016
bammy777:
. Goat. Admit your mistake.

Cow.. Go and report me to the fulani herdsmen nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.