Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) (1492 Views)

Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by makazona(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2016
So we got to Ikot Ekpene from Bayelsa after driving for 4 hours.

Because I was there for business, I had to do my thing but the beauty of the town caught my attention.

I would say, the former Governor, Akpabio did a good job here.

Share with me!

Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by makazona(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2016
More...four points by Sheraton

Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Make I dey follow jejely
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by dabbyz(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2016
nice
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by Applaner: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Welcome to raffia city
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by makazona(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Applaner:
Welcome to raffia city

U from there?
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2016
That's plaza area.. ikot Ekpene is indeed a cool place to visit.. Enjoy your stay Sir..
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Did you taste 404.

Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by makazona(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Did you taste 404.

Lolz. I didn't o. But I will visit more n then try it someday.
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by makazona(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Equalizer:
That's plaza area.. ikot Ekpene is indeed a cool place to visit.. Enjoy your stay Sir..

Yea. I like the town so much. The clean air n d simple life.
Re: My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
woow!! never knew ikorr ekpene was this beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Accra, Ghana : What Should I Expect. / Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. / Heavy Rainfall Causes Floods, Havoc In Istanbul-photos-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.