Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. (29117 Views)

Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by GoldEnyong(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Are they not ashamed of themselves? They have the strength and capacity to inject such money into our own IVM car company but they like they use to do choose to help other country's economy. May God judge any of them that will tell ANYONE to buy home made goods.
Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by Obiwiz(m): 3:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Dongreat:
I swear Nigeria youths are the most miserable of all time. All they know how to do is claim to be intelligent, fighting about one tribe better than the other, showing off with fake gadgets and advocating for PDP and APC e-ratism. Continue fighting yourselves while this old shameless men of different tribes and party eat your future away. You occupied Nigeria during GEJ and the government stood still so why can't you now when fuel is higher, when corruption is shown to your face, when your s senate president is a bigger thief than devil? Continue waiting for a miracle whereas God has abandon us cos we are scared, coward, lazy and sentimental youth.

If you are pain by this bitter truth you are free to quote and insult. I really don't care about your pain opinion. Useless country.
Anyone who tries the Occupy Nigeria stunt or anything similar now, would be shot at point-blank. Time of freedom of expression don pass. We're in something dat no one can properly describe at the moment.
Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by aloaye11: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2016
its so painful that Nigerian senators have no shame n never had u and me at heart, that is y any idiot who risk his or her soul for any politician is more foolish. this people are horrible, selfish n useless. they want to perform their statutory duty n they watch AECD increase light bill from almost 15 to 24 naira n they keep their smelling shameful mouth in place. barking foolish dog that can't bite, pls are this people even useful to us?
Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by Dongreat(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Obiwiz:

Anyone who tries the Occupy Nigeria stunt or anything similar now, would be shot at point-blank. Time of freedom of expression don pass. We're in something dat no one can properly describe at the moment.

How many people can they shoot dead? A million, 10 million or a 100 million? There are even ways of protesting to shut down Nigeria system without even holding a placard. Every workers in Nigeria can decide not to go to work until the change we want is implemented and believe me Nigeria economy will collapse in a sec, forcing the government to rethink. Also a successful protest will work when it's organized properly like a protest in NASS, Aso Rock, LAGOS, PH, and Kano simultaneously. Going to Twitter and start a massive campaign for revolution and lots more. But this won't happen cos like our fore fathers they were cowards, our fathers cowards and now we are all cowards with APC and PDP brain.

1 Like

Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by calabardick(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
litetias:

Hahaha. You a foól for this grin

Am not foolish, sometimes I wonder the kind of leaders we have, they are not far from beasts
Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by litetias(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
calabardick:

Am not foolish, sometimes I wonder the kind of leaders we have, they are not far from beasts

It's because we are docile amd not well informed about their nefarious activities.

If we had a vibrant journalistic force in Nigeria who did investigative reporting then our political consciousness would be awoken to the extent where we can hold our leaders responsible.

That is the crux of the matter
Re: Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. by litetias(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dongreat:

How many people can they shoot dead? A million, 10 million or a 100 million? There are even ways of protesting to shut down Nigeria system without even holding a placard. Every workers in Nigeria can decide not to go to work until the change we want is implemented and believe me Nigeria economy will collapse in a sec, forcing the government to rethink. Also a successful protest will work when it's organized properly like a protest in NASS, Aso Rock, LAGOS, PH, and Kano simultaneously. Going to Twitter and start a massive campaign for revolution and lots more. But this won't happen cos like our fore fathers they were cowards, our fathers cowards and now we are all cowards with APC and PDP brain.

I think it's more of political apathy than cowardice.

Everyone is like " Let the leaders do what they like, I don't care, I will just hustle so that me and my family will be comfortable, Nigeria is not my problem "

That kind of thinking is what is giving these wolves the impetus to misrun this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku / Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.