Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? (396 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? by Goodnuel: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Sometimes, I wonder how ushers and other church workers partake in the service.

I have seen some help direct people when the service is about to start, or when people come late to church.

I see others gisting with fellow workers while the sermon is going on.

Today, I saw some church workers( those guys that direct cars on where and how to park) discussing about the Chelsea and Man City match yesterday.

So, I wonder, how do ushers and other church workers get close to God??.

Do they get their own special services??
Re: Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? by princeakins(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Endtime Worker
Re: Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? by delishpot: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Well, it shouldn't be like that sha. Some churches organise lessons aka Sunday school before main service and workers are strictly expected to attend those. And also workers meet to study the Bible on other days.
Re: Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? by javaguru: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2016
they are all christians

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Really Need Sex In Your Marriage? Yes, And Here's Why! / Jesus Would Have Allowed Killing Of ISIS Militants : Christian Militia Commander / Court Finnal Docks Synagogue Church Trustees, Engineers For Manslaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.