Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month (1424 Views)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by Ba2you: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Are you a fluent speaker of English and Pidgin
Are you someone who is comfortable and can inspire others in front of the camera
Are you someone who can inspire other with the way you conduct yourself on camera and off camera?
Are you flexible with your hours of working?

Our Offices are based in Lekki phase 1 and London UK.

We have an audience that spans worldwide, Nigeria, Ghana, Southafrica and UK

So we need someone who can connect to all audiences, and speak from the heart as a born again christian.

Get in touch with your cv and a cover letter on why you should be chosen. We are not necessarily looking for experience but 'THE CAN DO ATTITUDE' and someone with the fear of God

Send your email to:
Talent@goatalentnetwork.com

1 Like

Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by Demallcrazy(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2016
28k chinese yuan or naija naira?
abi na zimbabwean dollars?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by youngest85(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Ba2you:
Are you someone who is comfortable and can inspire others in front of the camera
Are you someone who can inspire other with the way you conduct yourself on camera and off camera?

So we need someone who can connect to all audiences, and speak from the heart as a born again christian.

Get in touch with your cv and a cover letter on why you should be chosen. We are not necessarily looking for experience but 'THE CAN DO ATTITUDE' and someone with the fear of God

Send your email to:
CAN ONE APPLY WITH SSCE RESULT?

1 Like

Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by Gmajor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Did i just read 28k or 280k ?

1 Like

Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Scam Alert!
Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by jaelz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
280 or 28k
Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by kehnton(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ba2you:

Send your email to:

Ok. I would give it a shot as a Natsare(Nazarene Jew)
Re: Tv Presenter/interviewer For Uk Company - Must Be Christian - 28k Per Month by ayommy12: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have sent in my CV. Please I wait for your reply. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appmart Group Is Recruiting / Female Front Desk Officers And Two Marketers Are Needed / A Sales Boy And A Driver Needed In Ojo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.