Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is Jesus Christ A God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ A God? (494 Views)

How Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of Abraham / Was Jesus Christ A Real Person? / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Christ A God? by tolu4you: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2016
I was arguing with someone, he said Jesus is God , but i did not agree with him because Jesus said in the book of John 3:17, for God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Meaning that someone Superior sent Jesus to this world.

When Jesus entered the temple, he said take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.. Even Jesus christ prayed.... He prays to who?

Please, is Jesus christ Himself a God...?
Over to you OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ A God? by tolu4you: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Waiting for you all, want to learn more.
Re: Is Jesus Christ A God? by youngaz(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Hhhmmmm.....anytym i cum across diz topic i just smile...there are many verses in d bible to prove to u dat God iz just ONE!! I repeat God iz ONE!!!!.....bt some pple will tell u dat it iz holy trinity or wah do dey call it sef?.........Jesus slept,wept,ate nd even satan tried to tempt im......abeg wu dares do dat to GOD....He doesn't sleep,weep or eat yet dey say jesus iz GOD.....iz lyk diz pple dnt no d power of GOD to b comparing im wit Jesus.....nah GOD we dey talk oooo GOD!!!!!.....dnt get me wrong am nt saying Jesus iz nt mighty..of course he iz....bt he iz just d servant of GOD as he himself do say in d Bible......quote me nd hear more

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ A God? by babajaide(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Jesus Christ A God? by babajaide(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2016
This question is invoking the age long disputation of 3 in 1 concept of some christian doctrines. According to them, Jesus is God in a different fashion. You have scriptures to back your argument and so do they.
Re: Is Jesus Christ A God? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
No his an angel undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah/allah Went Berserk! / Can Someone Commit Sin In The Dream? / Just A Quick Word Of Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.