Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? (29750 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / What's Your Best Christmas Themed Movie Ever? / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
wilsonbright:
A cry for help {Nkiru Slyvanus & Hilda Dokubo} happens to be one NOLLYWOOD MOVIE that made me, {including my family members shade tears.}

It actually made all my family members cry but trust me i dont cry for such
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
"A Million Tears" was touching but that didnt mean i should cry ...
You are the treasure that I seek you were close to me yet I did not know The love that I seek for many years was right beside me yet I couldn’t feel it when I close my eyez I see you come into me my girl I didn’t know it my heart breaking to wish my girl when the breeze of love blow into me my girl I thought it was an everlasting love But it hurts me to see you go You make me cry when you say im going I cry when you left me alone… I wish i wish I can hold you close once again to my heart You make me cry when you say i’m going I cry when you left me alone I wish I wish I can hold you close once again to my heart..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by SirDavico(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
shamecurls:
Igodo

The sound track na die!
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by SKYQUEST(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
How about OUT OF BOUNDS starring RMD. I cried at the scene where the once vibrant and carrying pastor RMD sat on the floor weeping after Bimbo Akintola got him to sleep with her and made him messed up his ministry.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by popizaino(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Hour of grace
Evil forest
Iru eshin
maami
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by VoteforLANICKY(f): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2016
whirlwind7:
ALL OF THEM!
Nollywood movies are so lame and pitiful, you can't help but cry every time you watch them. About once a year, I try to convince myself that they have improved, by trying to watch at least one.
I hardly get beyond 10 minutes before turning it off.

GBAM!!! grin
grin grin
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by AzontoGhost(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2016
sweet MOTHER embarassed
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by tolababa(m): 1:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Ota Olorun by Dimeji n Olaiya

Ewuro featuring Ajirebi and his son
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by DangotePikin: 2:03am On Apr 18, 2016
I can't remember the name but a dude was in love with a rich lady. The lady's dad was a military man. The guy went to jail. I can remember they used an helicopter in the film. The film is quite old too. I think the guy was even sentenced to death sef.

Then there was this film that a repentant pastor (previously an armed robber) was sentenced to death despite genuine repentance. I think it was Charles Okafor that was the pastor.

In recent times, it should be a film by Nse Etim, titled Broken.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by moviedoor7: 3:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Lero15:

Baba u be confam old school movie lover oo grin

Brotherly, na so we see am ooo. lol

I just remember more now sef.

HATRED ( BY SANDRA ACHUMS & PATIENCE OZOKWOR)

TRUE CONFESSION ( BY LIZ BENSON & SHOLA FOSODO or something like that sha)

MOST WANTED (BY REGINA ASKIA, AYO ADESANYA, AND I THINK BIMBO AKINTOLA, AM NOT SURE THOUGH)

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Keneeby(m): 3:41am On Apr 18, 2016
''Blood of an orphan'' feature by ramsey nouah
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Topshow4real: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Mr nice guy by Jackie Chan grin
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by tunaguy(m): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Spider girl i wept for nollywood
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by placeofallure(f): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Unforgivable by Dayo Amusa. Starring Dayo herself, Mike Ezuruonye, Desmond Elliott, Bukky Wright and others.
I pray no woman will ever have to go through that, so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by yomide: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Died Wretched
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ArchiPelago1: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Tears is heaven, to love and to hate..

And yes Iru Eshin, especially when olaiya lost his sister while crossing the road.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by SirDavico(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2016
yomide:
Died Wretched

Starring Zedicaih Ajalogu? I thought it was dead riches. I was just akid back then tho.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Donkenzy47:

I really loved Guardian Angel and i still have the discs till now, part 1 n 2, but it didnt make me cry shaa...

Sinners Are Loosers made me cry. I really dont know why i cried but i guess i was still younger then, didnt know anything...

Okay. But what was the movie all about? The name sounds familiar.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lero15(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
skinnybleed:

You be badass, I had to go through the comment to see anyone will mention iru eshin, conspiracy was mad too.
We don truly old oo, nice one

grin grin

Old man cheesy
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lero15(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
moviedoor7:

Brotherly, na so we see am ooo. lol

I just remember more now sef.

HATRED ( BY SANDRA ACHUMS & PATIENCE OZOKWOR)

TRUE CONFESSION ( BY LIZ BENSON & SHOLA FOSODO or something like that sha)

MOST WANTED (BY REGINA ASKIA, AYO ADESANYA, AND I THINK BIMBO AKINTOLA, AM NOT SURE THOUGH)

Hehehe. You try.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Okay. But what was the movie all about? The name sounds familiar.
Its about a small boy, Junior, whose parents were killed on the same ( the dad was caught by Thunder, having an affair with the Chief's wife, Sofia)
The boy was lucky to escape and was found by Ken who happened to be a drunk in the middle of the night sleeping by the road side and was taken in to be his son without him knowing that the boy was deaf and dump.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
placeofallure:
Unforgivable by Dayo Amusa. Starring Dayo herself, Mike Ezuruonye, Desmond Elliott, Bukky Wright and others.
I pray no woman will ever have to go through that, so so pathetic.
Unforgivable was touching but since she was the one who put herself in that problem by forcing herself on the guy, i didnt cry for her.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Donkenzy47:

Its about a small boy, Junior, whose parents were killed on the same ( the dad was caught by Thunder, having an affair with the Chief's wife, Sofia)
The boy was lucky to escape and was found by Ken who happened to be a drunk in the middle of the night sleeping by the road side and was taken in to be his son without him knowing that the boy was deaf and dump.

That's Guardian angel...
I'm talking of Sinners are loosers
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

That's Guardian angel...
I'm talking of Sinners are loosers
Oohh....
Its about three girls whose parents were killed in an accident by their uncle...after that the uncle took over their house and all that their parents had and sent them away. The eldest sister took them to her boyfriend's house but he tried raping her that night but didnt succeed because of his parents. that night they slept in a bus. later they got a room in a face me i face you in one city like that, probably Lagos. Their eldest sister tried getting a job in order to fend for the family but they all wanted to sleep with her. finally one night when she could no longer bear it she went to hotel withca mlan. when she returned the next morning with the money the sisters rejected the money because she had gone into prostutution like that. later they were helped by one of their neighbors who happened to be a driver to a wealthy family who wanted to adopt because they didnt have any chld. when they finjally beame rich they returned home to see their uncle but found out that he had deayed in his room....m.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Donkenzy47 post=44819970]
Oohh....
Its about three girls whose parents were killed in an accident by their uncle...after that the uncle took over their house and all that their parents had and sent them away. The eldest sister took them to her boyfriend's house but he tried raping her that night but didnt succeed because of his parents. that night they slept in a bus. later they got a room in a face me i face you in one city like that, probably Lagos. Their eldest sister tried getting a job in order to fend for the family but they all wanted to sleep with her. finally one night when she could no longer bear it she went to hotel withca mlan. when she returned the next morning with the money the sisters rejected the money because she had gone into prostutution like that. later they were helped by one of their neighbors who happened to be a driver to a wealthy family who wanted to adopt because they didnt have any chld. when they finjally beame rich th
Okay I didn't watch that one.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lumiere91: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
(1)My love(ramsey noah&chiege alisigwe) (2)christ in me (3)evil forest (4)the price (5)unholy desire (6)oganiGwe
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by 4wrd9ja: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
av yuu seen d 3 musketeers, d night watchmen, queen of Shilla, d iron empress, baek dosung?
yes except queen of shilla and iron empress
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by MZfavour02: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2016
A cry for help
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by seokeys1: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2016
I do not remember that Movie name, but what a Emotional Movie that was really...............
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by abbyglow2012(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
"When God says Yes" staring Pete Edochie, Obot Etuk, RMD, Stella Damasus, Ejieke Asiegbu and Jennifer Eliogu
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by warrenweste(m): 2:18am On Dec 12, 2017
sniper77:
The movie that made me cry then was titled Conflicting shadows. D kain cry wey I cry dat dey no get part 2.That moment when you watch a ghost leave earth and moves into the spirit world and what separates earth from the spirit world is the rope used to tie cows at Kara market. I couldn't control the tears and I kept on shouting owo ti wo igbo. Na video club I for rent the movie.

Pls do u know where i can get the movie now?
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by sniper77(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
warrenweste:

Pls do u know where i can get the movie now?

Honestly I watched the movie in the late nineties and it was on VHS cassette then not in this present era of DVDs. I am not sure if it can be found in the market. It is not on you tube as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Speaks On 5 New Housemates Being Fake / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann / BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.