Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? (29732 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / What's Your Best Christmas Themed Movie Ever? / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by 4wrd9ja: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
The Kings Daughter was simply annoying, preferred secret door & the kings face 2 it.
I haven't watch secret door but kings face ok from season 2.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Nickymezor(f): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:

I think its ...keeping faith.
Really?
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by moviedoor7: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
How come nobody mentioned

1. ONOME. (BY UCHE OSOTULE)
2. DOMITILA (BY ANNA NJEMANZE & SANDRA ACHUMUS)
3. AMADIOHOA (BY ERNEST OBI)
4. SHAME ( BY RMD AND LIZ BENSON)
5. WITHOUT LOVE (BY BASSEY EPEYOUNG & HILDA DOKUBO)
6. THINGS FALL APART (BY PETER EDOCHIE)
7. TEARS & SORROW (BY PETER EDOCHIE, EMEKA IKE, RITA EDOCHIE)

Infact it's a very long list i can keep naming them...

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by melachima(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akaraka adamma
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by NICENEDU29: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Allegation.
Gbam! bros u get am. When I watched the film I wept like a child. I was just imagining how innocent ones suffer for what they know nothing of. Pat Attah just suffered and died of what he knew nothing of. I can still remember the background song sung in Igbo:
Tigbuo tigbuo oo!, tigbuo tigbuo oo!
Onye ka anyi ga etigbu? Onye aka ya di ocha aaa!
Tigbuo tigbuo oo!, tigbuo tigbuo oo!
Onye ka anyi ga etigbu?
Onye na-onweghi ihe O mere ee!
Meaning:
Kill him, kill him!
Who shall we kill?
We shall kill the innocent!
Kill him, kill him!
Who shall we kill?
We shall kill the one who has done no evil.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by avicky(f): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Maami produced by Tunde Kelani
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Mopricelezz(f): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Conspiracy, A cry for help, Iru Eshin, Kurukuru 1-3, Little Angel, Saint Obi's Take me to Mama, Scout, Checkpoint
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lero15(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
crowntoro:
why are u telling us what we know already? u are old na...lol

angry angry
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lero15(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Conspiracy , A cry for help, Iru Eshin , Kurukuru 1-3,

cool
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Amsonme(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
EVIL FOREST I remember only Genevieve
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Lero15(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
moviedoor7:
How come nobody mentioned

1. ONOME. (BY UCHE OSOTULE)
2. DOMITILA (BY ANNA NJEMANZE & SANDRA ACHUMUS)
3. AMADIOHOA (BY ERNEST OBI)
4. SHAME ( BY RMD AND LIZ BENSON)
5. WITHOUT LOVE (BY BASSEY EPEYOUNG & HILDA DOKUBO)
6. THINGS FALL APART (BY PETER EDOCHIE)
7. TEARS & SORROW (BY PETER EDOCHIE, EMEKA IKE, RITA EDOCHIE)

Infact it's a very long list i can keep naming them...

Baba u be confam old school movie lover oo grin
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by haqueurate(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
All!
I weep for nigeria when I see any
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Vanking(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
onome, a cry for help, igodo, Mr & Mrs, chain reaction (Iyeme eh o Iyeme) , Two together (Emeka Ike and Genevive
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ninodaniel(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
d killing of ALUU 4 is d most touching video I hv Eva seen in my life. RIP chidi tekena Lloyd and ugonna

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ladygudhead(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Stronger than pain.

-by Nkem Owoh and Kate Henshaw.

Nkem Owoh(osuofia) 's love for Kate(whatever her name was in the movie) in dat movie was soooo strong,it made me cry.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Funkybabee(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
4wrd9ja:
go And watch dong yi and the kings daughter (subaekyiang) you will forget that empress ki with the nonsense ending tho I love the concept, the dresses etc, but the way they ended it is what I don't like. the movie that made me cry is endless love a Philippine telenovela.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Idamc(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rattle snake
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ibi giga so touching
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
4wrd9ja:
I haven't watch secret door but kings face ok from season 2.
av yuu seen d 3 musketeers, d night watchmen, queen of Shilla, d iron empress, baek dosung?
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by wilsonbright: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
A cry for help {Nkiru Slyvanus & Hilda Dokubo} happens to be one NOLLYWOOD MOVIE that made me, {including my family members shade tears.}
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ring7(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kate Henshaw had leukiamian and emeka like the hubby to be,forgotten the name jor
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by missyge(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
cnt really remembr d name. but ds movie dat was acted by kate henshaw. whr dey sang dis song " you are d treasure dat i seek"

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Alamu sheniyan by iya rainbow
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by serah109: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
A cry for help #BleBleCryCry
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by yakijay4real(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Igodo make me shear tears
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Bishops10(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
hatux:
Darkness of sorrow...
White waters...
Super love...
Darkness of Sorrow is Ghollywood
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
I remember that film BLOOD OF THE ORPHAN. NOT YOUR WEALTH so many other movies lik that they were part of my childhood and seriously Nigerian movies aren't there yet but they had a good start and have come along way.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by MyMentor: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ble-ble by Nkeiru Sylvanus.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by skinnybleed(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lero15:
"Iru eshin" A Yoruba movie.

Iya Rainbow was wicked in that movie.... Oooh #nostalgia

And I think "Conspiracy" starring Onyeka Onwenu.. Still remember the song... "you and I will live as one" not sure I cried though, but it was touching.

I don old o embarassed embarassed sad cry

You be badass, I had to go through the comment to see anyone will mention iru eshin, conspiracy was mad too.
We don truly old oo, nice one
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Mine was in the early 2000's, when I watched "Guardian Angel". It featured Ramsey Nouah, and a some other people I can't recall their names now.
The film was pathetic, and I just couldn't hold back the tears. Lol.
So tell us, has any Nollywood movie made you cry?

I really loved Guardian Angel and i still have the discs till now, part 1 n 2, but it didnt make me cry shaa...

Sinners Are Loosers made me cry. I really dont know why i cried but i guess i was still younger then, didnt know anything...
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
ladygudhead:
Stronger than pain.

-by Nkem Owoh and Kate Henshaw.

Nkem Owoh(osuofia) 's love for Kate(whatever her name was in the movie) in dat movie was soooo strong,it made me cry.

Papi.....Stronger than Pain was cool but i didnt cry
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Idamc:
Rattle snake
Abeg na wetin make you cry for Rattle Snake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Speaks On 5 New Housemates Being Fake / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.