Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby (1184 Views)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / Mother & Her 14 Daughters In An Adorable Photo.(pics) / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by Knetpro(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
He is such a cool guy. Source: The White House/Facebook

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/cool-president-obama-competes-in.html

Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by ramdris(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Now that's Presidential!
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by Topccy007: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by DickDastardly(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's Putin's baby wink
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by Knetpro(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickDastardly:
That's Putin's baby wink
grin
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by Oliviaxx(f): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aww.this man never ceases to amaze me cool

1 Like

Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by DesChyko: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's Oyibo thing. They love it.
Make Buhari try am first in the face of this economic hardship.
They'll even grill him for being so slow that a baby crawls faster than him grin

2 Likes

Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by politricks: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
ramdris:
Now that's Presidential!
But if buhari did this, you guys will say he has the brain of a child and Fayosb will write an epistle supporting you guys.

1 Like

Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by thesicilian: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
politricks:
But if buhari did this, you guys will say he has the brain of a child and Fayosb will write an epistle supporting you guys.
I was just going to say the same.

Don't mind Nigerians and their inferiority complex
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by ramdris(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
politricks:
Chill bro... am a strong "Buharist".
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by 400billionman: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Osama again ?
Re: Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby by Knetpro(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
DesChyko:
That's Oyibo thing. They love it.

Make Buhari try am first in the face of this economic hardship.

They'll even grill him for being so slow that a baby crawls faster than him grin

LWKMD! Yet, I am still LROTFMAO!!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Paying All The Bills / Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit-sigelei Fuchai Glo 230w Tc Kit / Now I Am Truly Convinced God Is IGBO-IPOB Member Says As He Shared This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.