Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style (26646 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by PcNnews(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm.. Every day new things surface on social media for us to follow, so the parents of this little girl decided to celebrate their daughter's first birthday in style and the photo shoots are absolutely adorable.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG https://joelsblog.com.ng/adorable-baby-girl-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stylish-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by PcNnews(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Really beautiful and colorful.

11 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Donald3d(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I dey find wife o
See as pikin fine and fresh .
God abeg bless me with a fine, good, virtous woman , with fine pikins tongue tongue

26 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Evablizin(f): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy

So lovely.
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by PcNnews(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3 Fynestboi
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by nairavsdollars(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
beautiful baby, beautiful heart..God bless you real good

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by simantiniya: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
So cute

1 Like

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by bobokeshington: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Right now, To Give Person Bele Dey Hungry Me......

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by chuks34(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
The pikin fine sha

Melanin abi, when she reach 22 she go begin bleach up abi na skin tone undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by virtuousMe(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2018
at least this one is better than the mami water inspired one

happy birthday baby

1 Like

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by yemajiteru(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Iyen naa da
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Gkay1(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
ooooooooooo, which kind wahala b dis na
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Useless9jagirls:
Awwwwww cute

All the rest 9ja gals no fit produce fine pikin again

Bcus dm don abort pikin tire

Der toto self go don slack finish

Useless Nigeria gals dm

You're the definition of Stupid

9 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful girl. Love her beautiful smile.

Check link below for ongoing barmmyshoes discounted sales.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Bitterleafsoup: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Awww adorable love her hair kiss
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by bobokeshington: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Donald3d:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I dey find wife o
God abeg bless me with a fine, good, virtous woman , with fine pikins tongue tongue

Go Sambisa forest, your wife is right there.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Gkay1(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Donald3d:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I dey find wife o

u dey find fine woman nd never get money nor job.
my guy, soup wey sweet, na money made an

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by kikiwendy(f): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Fine wine.. Happy birthday cutie
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by tivta(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
hmmmmm. no one evers talks about the challenges of raising a child...

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Mferah: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cute... Money dey hand
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by archstyle(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Indeed... This is beautiful!!! classic
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by archstyle(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Indeed... This is beautiful!!! lovely!!
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Shamsointegrity(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
With dis pix... I think I need a female child as my first born.....
Share If U want a female child too, Like if u don't want

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Goodchaid61: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
So cute..looks like my future daughter
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Culin(f): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
She's so cute! I'm almost tempted to have a baby smiley
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by SundayPerfect: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors / Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.