Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Newbie Blogger Needs Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (520 Views)

HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share / This Nairalander Needs Advice On The Online Business To Start With #6,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Blogger Needs Advice by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good day ooo. So I just created my blog today.. .and I think I need advice from experts in d field.. ..Really wanna make dinner blog blow... . It's URL.... ... Please help me check it out and tell me what it lacks or needs.. .All comments would be appreciated... grin
Re: Newbie Blogger Needs Advice by opson2016(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
The design is simple. But I think you should have original contents on your blog rather than copy and paste from other established online platform.

Better still, you can rewrite such contents so that you don't infringe on copyright law.

If you continue to copy and paste, it will affect the authority of your blog

Keep the good work, it takes time, though.

ALL THE BEST!
Re: Newbie Blogger Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks
Re: Newbie Blogger Needs Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
You need to always add pictures on your blog posts.
Nice design and don't forget original contents even if it is a fake story as long as you reported it first. It can go along way in getting you approved on adsense.
You have a news blog, you need a Facebook page and groups, you can promote it through Facebook paid ad.
You really need a good camera phone because you may be walking on the road and something happens and you will like to capture it. That is when camera phone is useful. You can also write articles or paid people to write for you. You can check my blog for some of the things I listed here concerning original content www.ucheosefoh..co.ke/?m=1 I'm a news blogger like you started few months ago but know this, my limitations has been money so I hope you are loaded cus you gona spend.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paypal Account That Receives And Withdraws Cash With Your Nigerian ATM / Instagram Account Sale / Cytograph.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.