Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share (730 Views)

A Wanna Be Blogger Needs Advice About Webhosting / Why Every Blogger Needs Google Analytics / A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by MICHEAL346(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2018
please I need candid advice from all : few years ago I created a free WordPress website and after I had some few posts on it I decided to sign up for AdSense which failed. I tried other means to monetize it buy no avail.
My problem is after my failed attempts, I started seeing some advertisements on my website and I don't know where this is coming from because I don't know how to manage it or even earn from it. This is so threatening to me, please any one knows how I can remove it or how I can find out the website that hacked my website to be placing those adverts for free ..

I need your urgent response, please... Share it here
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by MICHEAL346(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Still waiting
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by JeffreyJames(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Drop the link to your blog let me see
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by SirLakes: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2018
The advert codes could be in one of the nulled plugins and template you have on your site.
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by Emmysky(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2018
If you aren't the manager of the adverts, Then it is either they are in a nulled active theme/plugin you are using or someone hacked your site and put it there.
The odds are most likely the former as it has happened to me. Soon, You'll start getting multiple bruteforce attacks and also a share of your traffic will be redirected to another site and then your database might get corrupted. My advice is to get a new premium theme or use a free theme for now.

If you want a premium wp theme at a much cheaper rate without nulled codes, PM me
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by bedfordng(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2018
if it is not Google Adsense which is approved, then it's from the theme you are using. so change it.
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by pauljumbo: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Thinking of monetizing a new blog you have just started will kill the blog faster because your focus will be short term thinking of making money

Focus on value and long term you will be happy you did

Focus on values and traffic for the
Next one year before monetizing the blog you will be happy you did.
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by Donald3d(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
MICHEAL346:
please I need candid advice from all : few years ago I created a free WordPress website and after I had some few posts on it I decided to sign up for AdSense which failed. I tried other means to monetize it buy no avail.
My problem is after my failed attempts, I started seeing some advertisements on my website and I don't know where this is coming from because I don't know how to manage it or even earn from it. This is so threatening to me, please any one knows how I can remove it or how I can find out the website that hacked my website to be placing those adverts for free ..

I need your urgent response, please... Share it here
The thing is, bloggifng is very easy, its all about getting things right, and having the right information, not just having the right information, but also applying that information .
I am conducting a training soon , to help folks who are always confused about some aspects on blogging, or those who constantly have issues with monetization.There are FREE slots available in this training .
Check it out here :
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by MICHEAL346(m): 2:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Sir lake's:
The advert codes could be in one of the nulled plugins and template you have on your site.

Thank you very much... I appreciate
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by MICHEAL346(m): 2:45am On Jun 19, 2018
bedfordng:
if it is not Google Adsense which is approved, then it's from the theme you are using. so change it.

Thank you
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by MICHEAL346(m): 3:41am On Jun 21, 2018
any one with more useful tip or knowledge please
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by webincomeplus(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2018
MICHEAL346:
any one with more useful tip or knowledge
please
Have you implemented the ones you got? Did you try changing your theme to a safer one, and are you still seeing those ads?
Re: HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share by Encrypted: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2018
I’m 95% certain it’s from a theme or a plug-in.

Do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed In Facebook Group Of Over 1million Members / Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 / Graphic Design Packages For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.