Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Need Someone With These Skills (Urgent) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone With These Skills (Urgent) (678 Views)

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad? / Help:i Need Someone To Help Retrieve My Account That Was Hacked / I Need Someone To Help Me Tweak A Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone With These Skills (Urgent) by hectorswag(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Anyone who understands how to fully develop and successfully implement all of these skills should immediately contact me on 08180335389.
Must be based in Lagos please.

Inbound Marketing (Lead nurturing, Blogging, Metrics, SEO, Email marketing)

Creative Brand Development (Branding, Video & Animation, Graphics & Website Design, Illustrations, UI & UX Website Design)

Technology (Website development, Custom app development, Data & API integration, Technical consulting)

Digital Marketing Communication (Digital Marketing and Website Copy, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and PPC)

Business Marketing Strategy (Market, Research Auditing, Business Analytics)
Re: I Need Someone With These Skills (Urgent) by Dharey9394: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Contact 08145132313. Call/Text/Whatsapp
Re: I Need Someone With These Skills (Urgent) by exportpro(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omnibus Global Marketing Company offers a wide range of services ranging from Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, To Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions.

We act as a digital marketing support agent’ meeting brand‘s core target consumers at their receptive points of need.

Our Service is spiced with the latest research tools, system and skilled manpower in Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions, leading to total branding and actual sales delivery.

Realizing the importance of clients’ spends in digital marketing communications especially media buying, we are of the opinion that the spend must yield dividends with the aid of our various strategic alliances handling different areas of our operations.

It means finding the most strategic, compelling and effective ways of connecting with consumers. With our strategic Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions ; we combine conventional and unconventional innovations with measurement and evaluation.

We Can Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using digital marketing Techniques That Actually Work!!
Our Strategy Normally Includes, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, SMS marketing, Social Media marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content marketing, digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special digital marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000.
Whatsapp:+2348185000488
Email: omnibuscompany@yahoo.com
www.osbng.com

we'd be more than happy to discuss the contents of this post/thread.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Etisalat BIS On Laptop. Urgent/working Answer Please / Would You Develop An Ecommerce Site On Wordpress For $1000 Or More? / Make Money Online: Top 5 URL Shorteners To Make Money With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.