Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88563 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Banter1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:

wizkid didn't have to threaten Linda, what stops the over rated star from using his mouth? Oh! He did insult Linda but felt threatening a lady makes him more of a big boy.

Lock him up and throw away the fvcking key, let those gay agbaya in prison use his a.z.z for experiments.

Linda Ikeji's job is to report events good or bad, that's how she earns her crust.
linda should stop writing about wizkid, na by force? wizzy should sue the smelly kitty cat

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by abdulhadie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
oh!!! aunty linda must you remind us that you gave that girl #500,000. n wizkid only said that to scare u, n it look lyk it worked as u don carry matter reach police hand sooo.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by menacetosociety: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am through with the nonsense. We know the boy is nto going to be arrested but he would be warned. That is the issue, we need to let these people know that threat to cause bodily harm/to life should not be allowed. I have stopped sha.

So who is your Miss Niaraland 2016 wink
Get in the kitchen now!I need my food warm

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IamAtribalist: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
nasha1:

IAMATRIBALIST DICK IS SMALL LIKE A PENCIL,HE CAN'T EVEN HAVE AN ERECTION THUS IMAGINING WOMEN COOCHIE.

YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T HELP YOU AT ALL,DID HER COOCHIE SMELLS THIS MUCH? YOUR OBSESSION IS ALARMING.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR MOTHER,C'MON.

cool Linda common we are just trying to help you. Just ONE question though:

LINDA DOES YOUR COOCHY STILL HAVE THE STANK OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Splinz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Well done Linda. You've proven that you're an elder for putting that tout called wizkid on checked.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Babomiskid: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fkforyou:

It's not a question. Its just a statement.
can u give answer to it
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by saintdennis(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

You have must have met more than 50% of the female population. I hope the 'most' include your mama, sisters, nieces, cousins etc undecided.

Oh no!" Don't be pissed. They make the bulk of the women in your life, Don't they? wink

Wizkid cannot cite anything unless it is false undecided She doesn't really have a case but it is still something

Nah I ain't pissed... after all #1. u a female And #2 I fully expected females i'm related to, to be mentioned since many peeps with childish reasoning full NL.

Now obviously I ain't met 10% of the world's female population but an aggregate of women i've met (even ones am friends with) and from some scuffles i've witnessed between a man n woman, i've observed females are quick to play the gender card in every issue, even those instigated by them.

Firstly...You ladies are screaming feminism! Wanting to be on the same level with men in every aspect of HUMAN LIFE (well this is an aspect of human life called DISAGREEMENT and it can lead to AGGRESSION)

, wiz threatened her...yes! Can she report to the police? Yes! Can she play the gender card? HELL NO! He didn't threaten her because she is a woman but cos he saw her as 'the enemy' .

Now why make it seem like wiz is a woman beater/ promoting violence against women?

Stop thinking cos u also got breast... think cos u got a brain! Am not sticking up for wiz cos I got a d*ck am sticking up for him cos linda is obviously from that statement a good jezebel / delilah.

Now let's say a fellow female threatened to beat up linda or better yet threatened to send her bodyguards to play linda like ball would that be more acceptable/tolerable?

I'm really pissed @linda for trying to make this a gender issue... obviously from the well packaged statement she justified her breaking such DAMAGING story about wizkid because SHE IS A BLOGGER, well so isn't it a form of trying to PULL A MAN DOWN? Something If I might add women have been doing to men since 'garden of eden' LOL

But If a man spreads a fact that his friend SLEPT with SOMEONE and calls her a SMELLY-P-HOE it is wrong?? HYPOCRISY!

Anyway Wiz can claim he was drunk...case closed.

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/terrorist-threats.htm

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Odunsco01(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am through with the nonsense. We know the boy is nto going to be arrested but he would be warned. That is the issue, we need to let these people know that threat to cause bodily harm/to life should not be allowed. I have stopped sha.

So who is your Miss Niaraland 2016
okay..nice

lol... Miss Nairaland? Am still thinking!wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tivta(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Originalsly:
What exactly was the the threat? ....don't come to the mainland?....that's not a threat. Don't come to the mainland or I'll kill you /beat you down/rip out your arms/have your legs broken....any such is a threat. Have another try.
Am pretty sure he mentioned that his goons(the one's he sang about) would deal with Don jazzy if he came to the main land. If the threat wasn't sever why would dangote mediate in the matter? Bro Linda is just looking for cheap publicity...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by otukpo(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kids plenty for this Nairaland.

People just write anything they like about their fellow human beings and some people support them.

Wizkid perhaps needs to change his name to wizman for him to know he is no longer a baby.

Using derogetory words against another person just because you have an issue with the person does not speak well of Wizkid,. Wizkid has a mother perhaps a sister (s). Is that the way he adresses them.

For some men, when they have an issue with a women, the only thing they think of to defeat the woman is calling her ashawo. NOT EVERY WOMAN IS A PRODTITUTE.

And to think that the kid calling a hardworking /woman a smelly whatever is one irrespinsible chap who goes about fathering children from different women he is not married to.

Wizkid is a disgrace to the woman that gave Birth to him.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by nasha1(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Linda common we are just trying to help you. Just ONE question though:

LINDA IS DOES YOUR COOCHY STILL HAVE THE STANK OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR DICK DEFICIENCEY,IS YOUR DICK STILL SMALL OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT?

IS YOUR MAMA COOCHIE STILL HAVE THE STANK OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kindredspirit(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
menacetosociety:
Boy check to see if you still have balls because you lost them somewhere.

SOD OFF! You small-minded simpleton ! Must you cuss me out just because you don't agree with me? We can take it there! Yellow-belly, talking about "losing balls" like some tough shot.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ayamAgenius: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why do I feel this is a tactical grand plan orchestrated towards ruining wizkid career.
Such a beautiful piece! I love intelligent women...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintdennis:

Nah I ain't pissed... after all #1. u a female And #2 I fully expected females i'm related to, to be mentioned since many peeps with childish reasoning full NL.

Now obviously I ain't met 10% of the world's female population but an aggregate of women i've met (even ones am friends with) and from some scuffles i've witnessed between a man n woman, i've observed females are quick to play the gender card in every issue, even those instigated by them.

Firstly...You ladies are screaming feminism! Wanting to be on the same level with men in every aspect of HUMAN LIFE (well this is an aspect of human life called DISAGREEMENT and it can lead to AGGRESSION)

, wiz threatened her...yes! Can she report to the police? Yes! Can she play the gender card? HELL NO! He didn't threaten her because she is a woman but cos he saw her as 'the enemy' .

Now why make it seem like wiz is a woman beater/ promoting violence against women?

Stop thinking cos u also got breast... think cos u got a brain! Am not sticking up for wiz cos I got a d*ck am sticking up for him cos linda is obviously from that statement a good jezebel / delilah.

Now let's say a fellow female threatened to beat up linda or better yet threatened to send her bodyguards to play linda like ball would that be more acceptable/tolerable?

I'm really pissed @linda for trying to make this a gender issue... obviously from the well packaged statement she justified her breaking such DAMAGING story about wizkid because SHE IS A BLOGGER, well so isn't it a form of trying to PULL A MAN DOWN? Something If I might add women have been doing to men since 'garden of eden' LOL

But If a man spreads a fact that his friend SLEPT with SOMEONE and calls her a SMELLY-P-HOE it is wrong?? HYPOCRISY!

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/terrorist-threats.htm

No need for the long story. Whizkid was based in the US when the alleged threat was made. If she thinks she has a case she should make it in that jurisdiction. Lagos police commissioner is limited to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Biitch, you're a stark illiterate. The fact that you associated Scotland Yard with normal criminal offences shows ya illiteracy/ignorance is incurable. Just stop quoting me, illiteracy and being utterly dumb with the same brain capacity as a tadpole is contagious. Get jobless arse off my mention and go find a job, or something to keep ya life busy, you despicable fvcked face slut with yeasty pum like mygrandmother, mother and sisters ; grin

Not everyone's life as miserable as yours and stop disturbing me with illiterate posts, you cum bucket like my grandmother, mother and sisters grin The only people going to prison are ya pops and every seed you belch out of that yeasty. The most high already said a big AMEN to that and so shall it be, bastard.

I admit I don't know much about Scotland yard but I know that you have a file with the police. Na lie? undecided

So you know., my parents took great care to bring I and my brothers up and none of them has got a file smiley but I know that a dismissed soldier and his son have a higher probability of ending up in prison!

You shouldn't run away. You should be able to take what you dish out. I told you that I would come for you. I think I am done with your ass FOR NOW! And please Don't ever mention me like a coward throughout your e-life, if you do, I will come for you again WHEN I HAVE YOUR TIME!

Bloody convict!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Banter1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
the Smelly Kitty Cat wey wizzy call am dey pain her.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda just wash ya toto with vim and Izal and you will not have to be writing long epistle again

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Exxit(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

So, because she's a lady, make we run for her ??
Don jazzy didn't report Olamide to the police, or you think say an play them play that time ??

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable
first tekno don't even own a house, or even rent one. He stays in with someone (a millionaire) Idk about timaya. Who is wizkid and why can't he be locked up? In the u.S.a if found guilty of a crime, even trillonaires in the u.S.a will spend time inside bars

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zinny377(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Life is too short to be reading the f**k a smelly Kitty-cat wrote! Abeg, how much be fuel for una side?
y do u call her DAT? and can u really prove she is smelly! I pity d women in ur life! I simply hope they knw HW unlucky they are!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gext:
My respect for her just grew. Didn't know she was this cerebral.
Wizkid is a classless and poorly trained bum.
He still get class pass you grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by shinefood: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wizkid or witch kid, which ever u still a kid.grow up and have some respect
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by codslic: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Women or men, it is inappropriate to threaten people. People should learn to be gentlemanly. Unfortunately nigerians including women like to intimidate others especially fellow women.
It is wrong to assume that men are beasts looking out to harrass women. I have seen more men championing women's causes than women.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by itunu8(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
I just had to share this anon comment on her blog here.. Totally agree

Linda I have never commented on your blog but Im here now to speak the truth to you as a woman. Forgive me if its lengthy and I will understand if you do not post it. First of all I agree with you on the need for men especially Nigerian men to show women respect. The case of the Olomofin brothers insulting Gbemi publicly was an eyesore but hey I did not see you publicly condemn that. Instead you reported it as it was and even laughed. Now some1 has spoken about your pussy and you are upset with men slut shaming others. I would love to say Wizkid was wrong but Iv been observant. You paid alot of attention to Wizkids baby mama story and he got upset and put some of your old modelling pics on his snapchat. After that you started writing only negative stuff about him. We both know you write up on his eviction was malicious. You could have written that story without acting like you were gloating but you did. Now he reacted and ofcourse everything he said hurt you. A man calling a woman smelling pussy is painful then your mum etc.and now your only way to retaliate is to report him for saying he would ask his 16 year old cousin to beat you. We both know that would never happen but Im not here to defend Wizkid. I do not know him and cannot be bothered by the outcome of this brouhaha. Its the hypocrisy of your write up that gets to me, the way you are suddenly acting like a victim, the way you are making this about women and violence and comparing it to Chris brown and Rihanna. Common Linda. You write about people everyday and you have stepped on toes. Dont get upset if you get a taste of your own pudding. I will advise you to drop the case, move on with you blogging and yourself and Wizkid should issue a public apology to each other. Celebrate his achievements and let things go. Journalism should never be emotion based. I know you can be biased so I dont expect to see this up. You will like your readers to read only comments that support you and subtle ones that dont to shape their opinions. Lol.As long as you read it thats fine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
folks4luv:

she is stretching d matter than necessary? Wiz Kid is some people's role model, do u know y people still say 'leave trash for lawma' till today? cos it was said by a prominent person. I won't b happy for some dude to call me smelly kitty-kat or a ho cos their role model used that on a woman. I am not interested in d case, but I am glad Linda initiated it and made it public. some people will at least know that talking down a woman is unacceptable.

And talking down to a man is acceptable huh. It was wizkid today and cud be your father, husband or brother tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintdennis:

It wouldn't have been construed as a gender thing if he had not degraded her at the same time. Looka t AY for example, do you see anyone degrading his gender despite those annoying skits?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Sunglow: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Biitch, you're a stark illiterate. The fact that you associated Scotland Yard with normal criminal offences shows ya illiteracy/ignorance is incurable. Just stop quoting me, illiteracy and being utterly dumb with the same brain capacity as a tadpole is contagious. Get jobless arse off my mention and go find a job, or something to keep ya life busy, you despicable fvcked face slut with yeasty pum. grin

Not everyone's life as miserable as yours and stop disturbing me with illiterate posts, you cum bucket. grin The only people going to prison are ya pops and every seed you belch out of that yeasty pum. The most high already said a big AMEN to that and so shall it be, bastard.
With the name calling,swear words u posted just shows how immature you are.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
menacetosociety:
Get in the kitchen now!I need my food warm
Your mother is already on her knees serving your lordship grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IamAtribalist: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
nasha1:

WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR DICK DEFICIENCEY,IS YOUR DICK STILL SMALL OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT?

IS YOUR MAMA COOCHIE STILL HAVE THE STANK OR IS THERE IMPROVEMENT?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool LINDA STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF GET HELP. Just ONE question: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LINDA IS YOUR COOCHY STILL STINKING OR THERE IS IMPROVEMENT NOW? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by franklin000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
When someone has you in mind he fights tooth and nail to nail you. WizKid traded the wrong path and obviously Linda has a case against him . She is just using gender equality to cover up she's pretty smart
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Odunsco01:
okay..nice

lol... Miss Nairaland? Am still thinking!wink

Do you know Estharfabian?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Exxit:
first tekno don't even own a house, or even rent one. He stays in with someone (a millionaire) Idk about timaya. Who is wizkid and why can't he be locked up? In the u.S.a if found guilty of a crime, even trillonaires in the u.S.a will spend time inside bars

A lot of women get threatened to be beaten up by men in US. Why US prison no full with these men. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zinny377(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintdennis:

it is a gender issue! y in d world would he threaten her in d first place,it's a good thing she spoke up so we know whom to hold responsible should anything happen to her

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.