Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88785 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by mavinc4u(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
they should look for that kid and lock him up
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
otukpo:
Kids plenty for this Nairaland.

People just write anything they like about their fellow human beings and some people support them.

Wizkid perhaps needs to change his name to wizman for him to know he is no longer a baby.

Using derogetory words against another person just because you have an issue with the person does not speak well of Wizkid,. Wizkid has a mother perhaps a sister (s). Is that the way he adresses them.

For some men, when they have an issue with a women, the only thing they think of to defeat the woman is calling her ashawo. NOT EVERY WOMAN IS A PRODTITUTE.

And to think that the kid calling a hardworking /woman a smelly whatever is one irrespinsible chap who goes about fathering children from different women he is not married to.

Wizkid is a disgrace to the woman that gave Birth to him.

Wizkid did this, Wizkid said this. And Linda did nothing wrong huh. This feminism and gender support thing is making people very retarrded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
itunu8:
I just had to share this anon comment on her blog here.. Totally agree

Linda I have never commented on your blog but Im here now to speak the truth to you as a woman. Forgive me if its lengthy and I will understand if you do not post it. First of all I agree with you on the need for men especially Nigerian men to show women respect. The case of the Olomofin brothers insulting Gbemi publicly was an eyesore but hey I did not see you publicly condemn that. Instead you reported it as it was and even laughed. Now some1 has spoken about your pussy and you are upset with men slut shaming others . I would love to say Wizkid was wrong but Iv been observant. You paid alot of attention to Wizkids baby mama story and he got upset and put some of your old modelling pics on his snapchat. After that you started writing only negative stuff about him. We both know you write up on his eviction was malicious. You could have written that story without acting like you were gloating but you did. Now he reacted and ofcourse everything he said hurt you. A man calling a woman smelling pussy is painful then your mum etc.and now your only way to retaliate is to report him for saying he would ask his 16 year old cousin to beat you. We both know that would never happen but Im not here to defend Wizkid. I do not know him and cannot be bothered by the outcome of this brouhaha. Its the hypocrisy of your write up that gets to me, the way you are suddenly acting like a victim, the way you are making this about women and violence and comparing it to Chris brown and Rihanna. Common Linda. You write about people everyday and you have stepped on toes. Dont get upset if you get a taste of your own pudding. I will advise you to drop the case, move on with you blogging and yourself and Wizkid should issue a public apology to each other. Celebrate his achievements and let things go. Journalism should never be emotion based. I know you can be biased so I dont expect to see this up. You will like your readers to read only comments that support you and subtle ones that dont to shape their opinions. Lol.As long as you read it thats fine.

I agree to the bolded but the next point is way off smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by nasha1(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool LINDA STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF GET HELP. Just ONE question: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LINDA IS YOUR COOCHY STILL STINKING OR THERE IS IMPROVEMENT NOW? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS BUFFOON,YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY PRECIOUS TIME.YOU KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF.

GO CLEAN YOUR MAMA COOCHY BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT LINDA'S.
BYE BYE LOSER,JOBLESS HUNGRY BABOON WITH A DICK OF A 4 YEARS OLD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Odunsco01(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you know Estharfabian?
yeap.....do see her comments alot but before

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by folks4luv(f): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
kingthreat:

And talking down to a man is acceptable huh. It was wizkid today and cud be your father, husband or brother tomorrow.
if Linda or any female celebrity talk down on or threaten any man tomorrow, let d man report to d authority, that simple. its wizkid today, I really hope none of my brothers will b that silly n irresponsible tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Favolly(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
something i read here makes me to lose hope for the next generation
Like!!

The way some NLers are stup!d ehn, it should be the eight world wonder!

You cannot tell the world that you would send someone to beat me and I will keep quiet. Won ti bi eni yen da!!

He should be brought in for questioning, alongside his cousin because that means they have been doing it in the past and getting away with it. This same wizkid threatened to beat up Saeon the other time...

Civility has been long thrown to the gutters in this country so much so that right is now wrong and wrong is right! When a defamatory story is written about someone, the civil thing to do is to release a statement either confirming or denying the story. Worst case, take legal action. Why the name calling? Why the threats?

Someone decides to take a purely acceptable action after her life and well - being is threatened and people see wrong in that?! God save our future generations!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda is not business oriented. She is lucky though.

Instead of her to take advantage of the smelly toto saga and launch a p.uss. y cleanser branded "Ikeji v-cleanser"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by saintdennis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

It wouldn't have been construed as a gender thing if he had not degraded her at the same time. Looka t AY for example, do you see anyone degrading his gender despite those annoying skits?

So if it was a dude wiz was bashing and he added stuff like *small d*ck niqqa, your ex says you can't last more than 2minutes *
OR *smelly armpit broke a*ss boy*. It would be tolerable? Since its man-to-man??

Abeg leave trash for lawma...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sunglow:
With the name calling,swear words u posted just shows how immature you are.

You're an idiot and a fvcking cu.nt.

So what do you expect me to say to a troll that's always stalking all over the web all the time?

And she justn't stalk me with normal posts, it's always about wishing I end up in prison, bloody convict, I'll make ya mum cry over you, etc.. Someone faceless miserable and bitter sket I don't know and don't even want to know.

Most of you are just stupid and you've this idiotic way of jumping into everything without reading the background story, while acting like you are oblivious to who the aggressor is.

Just fvck off my mentions, like I give a fvck about what ya silly arse thinks. Sod off.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Lastanza: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
nasha1:

dat is why it's good to read nd not rely on stupid gossips.She never said that,someone opened a fake account nd spew trash there,google it it's free.that was not her twitter handle.what have u achieved with ur special intelligence?
no wonder nigeria is the way it is,so many bitter souls yet it is even the poor people dat are evil nd bitter.
continue hating while she's making her millions.

I wouldn't ague poor and riches with you hear bur I tell u, I have read some of her boastful write ups and how she is full of herself to know the kind of person she is. Some on how her bag can buy some people's cars and all that.

I'm not against her riches and all worth not but pride is one thing that piss me off about a person be you a male or female.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by saintdennis(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

It wouldn't have been construed as a gender thing if he had not degraded her at the same time. Looka t AY for example, do you see anyone degrading his gender despite those annoying skits?

So if it was a dude wiz was bashing and he added stuff like *small d*ck niqqa, your ex says you can't last more than 2minutes sef*
OR *smelly armpit broke a*ss boy*. It would be tolerable? Since its man-to-man?? And not man-to-woman

Abeg like they say: leave trash for lawma...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by reetah(f): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises
olodo ni e
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by whizcartel(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

So, because she's a lady, make we run for her ??
Don jazzy didn't report Olamide to the police, or you think say an play them play that time ??

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable
Kai!!! You be olodo o!!! anyhow sha. you dey entitled to your opinion sha. the same rick ross rapped abt raping a girl on rocko's "UEANO" And lost his endorsement to rebook and got feds all over him.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Odunsco01:
yeap.....do see her comments alot but before
You should vote for her. She is feisty, smart, intelligent, charming and beautiful. She has a roller-coaster personality, no dull moment with her. She has got it all. Have you seen the way she expresses herself? Oh my! shocked

You should be considering her smiley wink

I will remind you to vote on the D-day wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by omohrita77: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
DAT useless humanbeing called wizkid...I Neva like him for once ...full of pride
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zinny377(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
otukpo:
Kids plenty for this Nairaland.

People just write anything they like about their fellow human beings and some people support them.

Wizkid perhaps needs to change his name to wizman for him to know he is no longer a baby.

Using derogetory words against another person just because you have an issue with the person does not speak well of Wizkid,. Wizkid has a mother perhaps a sister (s). Is that the way he adresses them.

For some men, when they have an issue with a women, the only thing they think of to defeat the woman is calling her ashawo. NOT EVERY WOMAN IS A PRODTITUTE.

And to think that the kid calling a hardworking /woman a smelly whatever is one irrespinsible chap who goes about fathering children from different women he is not married to.

Wizkid is a disgrace to the woman that gave Birth to him.
on point. he probably thinks he is still a baby, no matured man in his right mind will call just any woman a prostitute. I really pity d females in his life n all those stupid female fans who will want to kill themselves over a man who is still a toddler, kid. mtttchew
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Odunsco01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
You should vote for her. She is feisty, smart, intelligent, charming and beautiful. She has a roller-coaster personality, no dull moment with her. She has got it all. Have you seen the way she expresses herself? Oh my! shocked

nt realy!
Anyways u go good 4 campaign manager oo but wait oo...... U getting me confused are u still d estherfarbian? U knw some people on NL hav more than 1 acct
....P.m me
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by HaneefahRN(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I will remind you to vote on the D-day wink

Lolz, never knew you are campaigning for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
People are just silly,how many prominent people in Nigeria or celebrities have gone to jail??...with all of Buharis war on corruption scam have we heard of any of one of the culprits being sentenced?...is ibinabo fiberesima not a free lady now??..even Saraki in his present predicament will not end up in jail...so in actual sense wizkid will not be jailed or fined sef...Linda just loves the publicity and traffic this whole wizkid saga is giving her period

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Odunsco01:
nt realy!
Anyways u go good 4 campaign manager oo
....P.m me
So you do those homely and likable girls.......don't you get tired of those nonsense

You have a girl that can be both charming and feisty at the same time yet you are going for boring and monotonous girls undecided

O ga o

How can I send you a pm when I am unhappy with you? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, never knew you are campaigning for her.
I just started o...I don't want someone to win smiley. mthis si the only way to stop that person from winning grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by anigbajumo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I see them coming to defend Linda's ass
So, because she's a 49 year old woman, she go dey fucck up.
Carry her come Chicago, she go stop blogging immediately

Senseless old woman

Dnt mind the smelling pus** bastard..........

Wait ooo 49yrs old, she don dey knock the door of menopause,I laugh in French.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Wowzer(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Can't wait to see the outcome of the report... Wizkid vs Linda Season 3.
In Notorious B.I.G's Voice..

Beef is when Linda ain't safe up in the street...
Beef is when she needs to report Wizkid to Police...
Beef is when Wizkid threatens to beat up Linda...
Guaranteed to be in ICU....
Beef is when Wizkid makes Linda start his Jeep.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zinny377(f): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
jeytee:
People are just silly,how many prominent people in Nigeria or celebrities have gone to jail??...with all of Buharis war on corruption scam have we heard of any of one of the culprits being sentenced?...is ibinabo fiberesima not a free lady now??..even Saraki in his present predicament will not end up in jail...so in actual sense wizkid will not be jailed or fined sef...Linda just loves the publicity and traffic this whole wizkid saga is giving her period
this is not about going to jail OK? it's about her safety and HW some baby celebs use their brand to promote violence against women as if they don't HV sisters and fame has suddenly robbed them of every trace of respect in their system.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by P0intBlank(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

OK.
And what did wizkid do when she threatened to end his career ??

She never threatened to end his career. These were her exact words, "Abeg, make I leave you alone before I mess up your career or image." Bros, how is this a threat?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Favolly:

Like!!

You cannot tell the world that you would send someone to beat me and I will keep quiet. Won ti bi eni yen da!!

He should be brought in for questioning, alongside his cousin because that means they have been doing it in the past and getting away with it. This same wizkid threatened to beat up Saeon the other time...

Civility has been long thrown to the gutters in this country so much so that right is now wrong and wrong is right! When a defamatory story is written about someone, the civil thing to do is to release a statement either confirming or denying the story. Worst case, take legal action. Why the name calling? Why the threats?

Someone decides to take a purely acceptable action after her her life and well - being is threatened and people see wrong in that?! God save our future generations!

She basically posts poo about people to earn a living so she should expect these types of threats in fact it should be normal for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by edumagamaga(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
I just de pass...abeg who get lighter make I light my weed lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Odunsco01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
So you do those homely and likable girls.......don't you get tired of those nonsense

You have a girl that can be both charming and feisty at the same time yet you are going for boring and monotonous girls undecided

O ga o

How can I send you a pm when I am unhappy with you? grin
......... Lol i'll vote for her
Estherfarbian right? I will.
A promise!wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Odunsco01:
......... Lol i'll vote for her
Estherfarbian right? I will.
A promise!wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Favolly:

Like!!

Someone decides to take a purely acceptable action after her her life and well - being is threatened and people see wrong in that?! God save our future generations!
With this post there is still hope for the next generation.

I had to log out of nairaland because of the childish rants on display by this cheese ball generation.

People don't know the power of media and Linda will use it against wizkid to bring him back to his senses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Fan Mocks Paul, Peter Okoye Responds / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.