Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88482 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by bigfather(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2016
antifat:
The way she wrote this,she wants people to feel pathetic for her,it's just like she did NOTHING wrong to Wizkid,like Wizkid just woke up one day and started threatening her.this is a one sided story,meanwhile I av been following this from the beginning.It was a tit for tat game,he who draw the first blood should be ready to face the HEAT!

That's women for you. They'll be the one to slap u. And they will still be d one to start crying just to make it look as if you are thge guilty one !

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:

if Linda or any female celebrity talk down on or threaten any man tomorrow, let d man report to d authority, that simple. its wizkid today, I really hope none of my brothers will b that silly n irresponsible tomorrow.

So if a woman threatens your man, he should report to the authority? You must have a certain liking for cowards grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sleekman(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
lastpage:

Dont be too hard on him, as in not being a 'real man'. He is still a very young dude, compared to that old hag of a Linda.

Its just that having Money without enough education makes one, a "time-bomb" with a faulty timer! grin grin

Not a smart thing l agree. That is why Linda is capitalising on his gaffs.

[b]To think the Ediat is even inciting other women against the guy, and inciting other women against other men, is crazy!

This Linda will make a very dangerous wife for my Oga on nairaland or anyone for that mater!! No wonder "Oga" is not even looking her side at all! angry angry
How old is she now?, even Whizkid don born two pikins, yet the sheebang is chasing shadows and trying to lecture women who are better than her, when it comes to what really makes a women! What a joke!

But you hit the nail on the head, as in the bolded.[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/3054149/toni-payne-slams-linda-ikeji

Lastpage!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by rhektor(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm not a fan of wizkid and Linda ikeji but i will never support anything that will bring violence to the womenfolk. WizKid went too far with this and in a sane society a lot of things will go wrong in his career for this.

Trump lost Colorado because of he supported Lewandoski harrasment of a lady. Imagine a Presidential candidate having issue cos of women

Lets learn to respect women and give them their dues. They are the best thing to happen to any man on earth. (Mother or wife)

When i look at my daughter most times i draw her close and hug her cos as a woman she is my LIGHT

And you think that women should be disrespectful to men by saying every thrash that comes to their silly mind? Linda is diverting the issue trying to make it a case of violence against women, which is not. She had problems with wizzy that should be sighted out. Oooh probably she's now afraid of what she started. So she wants wizzy to be punished but her to go free. If she gets away with this every geh will take a twist at guys anytime they have issues. Just imagine yourself in wizkid's shoe, what would you do? Keep a dumb silence?
Fact is majority of women that stress gender equality are lazy losers they have problems with inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sleekman(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2016
lastpage:

Dont be too hard on him, as in not being a 'real man'. He is still a very young dude, compared to that old hag of a Linda.

Its just that having Money without enough education makes one, a "time-bomb" with a faulty timer! grin grin

Not a smart thing l agree. That is why Linda is capitalising on his gaffs.

[b]To think the Ediat is even inciting other women against the guy, and inciting other women against other men, is crazy!

This Linda will make a very dangerous wife for my Oga on nairaland or anyone for that mater!! No wonder "Oga" is not even looking her side at all! angry angry
How old is she now?, even Whizkid don born two pikins, yet the sheebang is chasing shadows and trying to lecture women who are better than her, when it comes to what really makes a women! What a joke!

But you hit the nail on the head, as in the bolded.[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/3054149/toni-payne-slams-linda-ikeji

Lastpage!
D point and d fact is this, people like LI have experience in using d police to their advantage. I have heard of a big boys case in Lekki she tried that with who she didn't know that one na wahala himself. Even with those gaffs of wizkid, he can use it 2 his advantage. He just needs 2become a man. I won't be surprised if people like LI never marries and never have issues cos some strong people don lock that aspect of their life. Then she'll realize that tatafo no be work.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Arckeen: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

So, because she's a lady, make we run for her ??
Don jazzy didn't report Olamide to the police, or you think say an play them play that time ??

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable
who tell you say skales and tekno, get up to 3 mansions? lol no come here Dey talk Wetin u no Sabi ooooo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by folks4luv(f): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2016
kingthreat:

So if a woman threatens your man, he should report to the authority? You must have a certain liking for cowards grin grin grin
cowards? depends on d woman that threatens him. a psycho woman with access to ammunition threatens u n u don't wanna report cos ur a man proving macho? God will commend ur bravery after ur dead
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by semitunde: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Menzy86:
'i will send my 16 year old cousin to beat the poo outta u' did anyone notice MALE was nowhere in d line of Wizkid's statement? Or is it me that didnt read well? What if d 16 year old cousin is female or does wizkid not have any 16 yr old female cousin? I think Linda is beginning to misconstrue rebellion with feminism. Most men respect women, love women and know how useless the world will be without women. What most men also know is that the danger of having one misguided and disenchanted women is far more than that of 10 men combined! This lady needs understand that FEMINISM isn't a concept that seeks COMPETITION with men. Equality in the feminism debate doesn't even imply somthn like 50-50 opportunity for both sexes on all fronts. Who am I lecturing sef?

Smart!

Cc daretodiffer, lastpage
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tivta(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Originalsly:
Even that is not a threat... his goons would deal with Don Jazzy... did he mean his goons would bring harm to DJ?...or does he mean he would not be available so DJ would have to deal with his goons for any transaction?

Are you a lawyer? I give up, you know more about technicalities than i, you should probably persecute wizkid for Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Why did she bring up the change that she gave out! How does that relate to the issue on ground! Well as the saying goes! Birds of the same feathers flock together! Smelly kitty
yes she shldnt hav brought it up,but wen she brought it up she did nt mention that she is a saint. So if you wana argue,argue within the ambit of the write up. And thanks for keeping up with the legacy of ur role model wizkid by calling me what you did,but do u know what? I dnt care!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by willibounce1(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Thanks to Abrahamic religions and their corresponding anti-woman Holy Gory Book of fictions and falsehood wherein lies notions of female subjugation, denigration and repression. Unlike our Ancestral Believe System where the females are elevated above male, for instance in Ifa system of us Yorubas- I discovered that the highest power, energy and top privilege is ascribed/given to the feministic essence. Even the western world observes this meta-reality but our brain-washed youths and teenagers conceived from 1993 till date all lack lustre because of certain crucial cultural value systems absent in their so self-righteous, 'indoshawamic' mentality. How many Yoruba kids of todays can understand an 'alor' less much of being able to decipher the morality in them ? Not to talk of acquiring deep insights to the significance of the 'female' being in Yoruba believe systems. You're scared for your kids but why should you since you're a member of the majority of Christians and Muslim convert who instead of bringing up their children on mother tongue, prefers to communicate with their foreignly-named children in English or Arabic. I assume.

What exactly is your point. This is gibberish
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by nelronaldo(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Toroze(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
The embolded just betrayed your flawed logic.

So to you! gender is not a touch-stone in olamide and don jazzy brouhaha, why should it be a touch-stone in linda's case? When it overt that olamide issued a more life threatening warning compared to that of wizkid. Is that how you peeps intend to practice the gender equality(emotional blackmailing)?

As regards to your assertion on influence; it's unequivocal to all and sundry that olamide control large number people(not individual lyk wizkid claimed) who can do execrable things to his adversaries on his say, but did don jazzy cry foul? did anybody shout gender? Why enmesh gender in everything ?

Brda, abeg forget dat yarn.
[/size]
Sowi ooo brother in Don Jazzy and Olamide's case who is abusing who for God's sake they are both male, and i don't think gender was never an issue in their case....beside both things don't necessarily go hand in hand if Don Jazzy didn't feel threatened enough to report ish that's his own cup of tea but she did and she was clearly justified in doing so, whether wizkid meant his threat or not, a threat is a threat. I didn't think about it that way until she posted, whether she's making a brouhaha out of the whole thing or not she is right about almost everything she said......but anyways I've heard your point
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by LuveU2(f): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

Shouldn't this person be banned??
And the 1diot that quoted me should be praised. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by LuveU2(f): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2016
nelronaldo:

Ode girl... I don't even open her blog sef
Do you even exist?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2016
semitunde:

Smart!

Cc daretodiffer, lastpa.ge
1) We both Know that 16 years old cousin is male not female
2) I don't see where Linda is claiming Feminism. This has nothing do with Feminism.
3)Wizkid degrades women. I have heard a couple of his songs and I know that he is acapable of beating women.
4) He is violent (Dammy krane saga). He didn't threaten to attack Dammy Krane.
5) The threat was not a standalone. More often than not, women are not just attacked. they are also degraded. It is a pattern.
6)Let's forget about threat, what about the abuse? hey, let's call her a slut because she is a woman. let's write a short story about her sexual life.
7) We are not saying Linda is a good person. She has her own issues but this issue with Wizkid is continuous.
cool It could be construed as violence against persons or as violence against women. I am not saying that she is right to have been gender specific however I can see why she has chosen to be.
9) Those that support wizkid are not failing to degrade her (h.ag, biitch etc)
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2016
TheProphetess:

Oh please quit all this useless conspiracy and fear mongering. You know what your saying is not true. The country you're living in sef child marriage is still legal and your here shouting that men are facing discrimination. Discrimination from who? Please
You sound afraid and emasculated that women are finally getting basic human rights.
I'm wondering if you would have spewed this same trash when women were looking for the right to vote.

Prejudice never shows any reason.
I wont say more
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by demio007: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2016
IDIOT!!!!!! you wanted to destroy his career and that wasn't a treat, he promised to beat you, that suddenly becomes women molestation, MADNESS in the brain of HOLES

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by PentiumPro(f): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2016
nasha1:

[s]just like ur mother's puss$y who bore a useless nd classless girl like u.
look at all these 5k nonentities spewing trash about someone dat will feed ur generation yet unborn.
clubs?no wonder,what else do u know except clubing 2 sale ur stinking pussssy[/s]
rants of a pained mofo

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by UndespicableMe(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
And to Wizkid fans, please be rest assured that I wish him all the best in life. He will continue to grow from strength to strength (as long as he doesn't endorse violence against women) and his light will never diminish. God brought him to this level and will continue to keep him. I have nothing but love for his craft and hope that one day, we will put this behind us.
God bless him, me, you and everyone else in the world
Cheers.

If you had prayed this instead of tongue lashing we wouldn't be on this issue.

This is an apology, wizkid accept and move on. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yes she shldnt hav brought it up,but wen she brought it up she did nt mention that she is a saint. So if you wana argue,argue within the ambit of the write up. And thanks for keeping up with the legacy of ur role model wizkid by calling me what you did,but do u know what? I dnt care!

Funny enough I don't like wizkid self, I don't follow him on any platform, got no pix of him! Just stating facts
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Shrekjhon(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't understand this whole '' Don't do this against women and don't do that against women'' How about the Men, they should accept shit from women cos of that bullshit talk

Haba Life is just so unfair to men oooo! I say if a Lady do mistake and slap me I swear na to give am Blow for mouth make the Jaw shift! Rubbish

Do me I do U! Life goes on
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by winniz: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Violence against women is totally wrong and unacceptable and should be condemned. You did the right thing by reporting him to the Police cos he threatened you and that of threat should not be taken lightly.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:

cowards? depends on d woman that threatens him. a psycho woman with access to ammunition threatens u n u don't wanna report cos ur a man proving macho? God will commend ur bravery after ur dead

Nah, there is something called right to self-defense. You can try play that woman cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Motherfucker2:

She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.

Don jazzy didn't report Olamide to the police, or you think say an play them play that time ??

To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Why should someone like a comment from a user whose username is Motherfucker2...? why??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by compujyde: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by InvertedHammer: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:

I find ur points funny, I mean, classic funny. u left d main issue n wandered off. Linda has got her life, her life, her choice, but there is a case on ground, a boy threatened her n it resulted into a police case, face d issue n quit attacking her personality or personal issues.
and by the way, I have seen women in their 40s who aren't rich or famous yet have no husband talkless of kids....choices
/
Why would she engage in a public spat with that boy Wizkid? To make it worse, she railroaded it into feminism/domestic violence. People could see through thst gimmick. Linda is successful but the way she carried herself should be of serious concern to people who care about her.

You will be surprised at how marriage and sense of responsibilities mature a lady. Take a look at Tonto and Mercy Johnson. Nothing beats a man who calms a lady down when the storm is raging. Her dad has been pestering her about marriage because what an elder sees standing up, a child on a tree cannot see.
\

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by idupaul: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Funny old woman

Are U the one that gave skales 3 4 mansions
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by harmbhrosz(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Would Wizkid be the first or the last artiste on earth to have his/her career threatened, marred intervened on ? How then does that justify his statement ?

Whatever makes either of any two persons to bear out his/her inner-most feelings in an high-voltage issue specifically of a type which normally shouldn't be uttered and is nevertheless still spoken out, typed, implied, said, tweeted, gestured, then that person must have meant it with all intent and purpose at that particular moment in time-space regardless whether that whatever is his/her emotions spiking or under the influence, he/she will actualize it if the opportunity present itself at that moment in time-space continuum. Thus, one whose safety feels threatened is expected to secure it by acting.
you guys seem not see anything wrong about Linda's act coz from ur statements WizKids carrier being threatened is nothing bad coz he's not the 1st one to be in that position right?

I still don't understand the gravity of a threat if the act hasn't been carried out

Trust me, I'll go any length to protect my dignity. If I'm to choose between being beaten n having my carrier n reputation being shattered in d mud. I think I'll prefer being beaten.

She's quick to sue abi its not her fault nau, had it been she's being sued n taking to court 3x monthly based on most of the false report she writes abt people then she'll had been feeling it is to just write rubbish about people.

Linda even preferred her family(mother) being insulted to her being beaten cry what a waste cry
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheFirstLady: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't post here - just move it to a next thread.

That jobless cu.nt is the most miserable stalker/troll ever. If you're going to follow someone all over the web, at least post something sensible. With the stupid sket, it's always about: "you'll end up in prison like ya friends", "your mum will cry over you", "bloody convict", and all kinds of crap unprovoked, with the story of life/family's in Ibadan like I give a fvck about some loonies from Ibadan. I never quote this sket on the forum and I posted to "sukkot" on this one, yet she managed to wriggle her miserable life into it, with the same predictable tosh. grin

She's lucky the internet provides a medium for mad tossers and bellends to hide behind their PC and spout nonsense to people they don't know. Else, I would've smacked her face in time ago in self-defense and unwarranted provocations by utter stalking. After that, I'll just get a restraining order against the scandalous sket. grin

Lmao at the Ibadan connect... she prolly got a thang for ya... Sukkot has no chill mehn, his phone stinks already?! double da. mn,thats cold mehn...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
TheFirstLady:
Lmao at the Ibadan connect... she prolly got a thang for ya... Sukkot has no chill mehn, his phone stinks already?! double da. mn,thats cold mehn...

Looool.

I don't mess with uncouth and rabid folks who lack interpersonal skills and they think the only can get attention is by being caustic or wishing folks they don't know the worst in life unprovoked. Positive vibes and banter only lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
zinny377:

it is a gender issue! y in d world would he threaten her in d first place,it's a good thing
Shut up, shut up, just shut it!_and_stop_spewing_gibberish.
Which gender rubbish?
Did he state if his '16' year old cousin is MALE OR FEMALE?
Did he threaten her because she is a WOMAN or because he saw her as the ENEMY?
I dont know why some people are complete assholes when it comes to thinking.
Wizkid was wrong to have threatened her, but we all know it was just that; A THREAT! It would never have happened.
But now that Linda is a witch, she threatened to end his career and she's doing it, can't you see?
You cant tell me she was scared of a 16 year old, its just her trying to bring the youngman down. Or do you think WizkId would be getting furthe endorsements once he gets involved with the police? and she has even labelled him a "violence supporter" and "women beater". Think about that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.