Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why (2804 Views)

Saucekid I Made 386 Dollars And Wrote Upto 300 Musics Within Two Year / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Bisi Alimi Made A Post And And Wrote God Without A Capital "G", This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

My dear,I'm 100% sure that your own pv$$y smells too. You should be ashamed of yourself. A guy is threatening a fellow woman and all you can come up with is this? Shame!!!!
get lost I'm not Linda Ikeji dat will never get a husband bcus of her condition..God forbid bad tin
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

How old are you?

Why do you think celebrities are endorsed by big firms? They are endorsed because these companies see them as role models for other people. Can wizkid ,someone who threatened a woman,be said to be a role model?

He should loose all his endorsements.
you should loose your livelihood too.wizard
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by tunapawizzy: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
chowlade:
she wants to dignify herself by arresting wizkid. ..wizkid will not be arrested but ur puna will forever smell like pig own.

Just listen to yourself....don't u sound pathetic
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
blesoh:
So she's indirectly protesting that wizkid should be dropped from all his endorsement deals? Linda your blog didn't make wizkid what he is today so don't use ur blog to bring him down.

He should loose all his endorsements. He isn't a role model so why the fvck should he have any endorsement? Linda is doing this for your girls but you lots no get sense to comprehend it. She is trying to set a precedent so that a Guy can't just call you a hoe and go unpunished. She is doing it so that a guy can't lie thàt he slept with you when he didnt.

Why are you women so dumb to understand that she is doing it for you? Ahhhh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
chowlade:

get lost I'm not Linda Ikeji dat will never get a husband bcus of her condition..God forbid bad tin
ehie:
you should loose your livelihood too.wizard

You two no fit get proper sense.

grin grin angry

See wetin the internet dey cause. No freaking brain to think. Arrghhhh.

No only bad mouth una get. No brain at all.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
tunapawizzy:

what wizkid did is what u r trying to do again here....find d nearest police station and arrest urself if u think linda is right too. or rebuke ur sister's selfish parasitic nature, gold digging on celebrities that are far frm ur red mud region and sleeping arround with directors when she should go and marry...frm d east.

Mehn ur women are so nasty...d likes of

linda ikeji
Afrocandy
Genvieve
Cossy Orjiakor
Maheeda
Chidimma
Bianca

E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by sexyglow(f): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sorry what does she mean by "HOE" Is it that "HOE" is the new slang for LovePeddler because i don't want to believe that Linda Ikeji doesn't know the difference between the two?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
chowlade:

what wizkid did is what u r trying to do again here....find d nearest police station and arrest urself if u think linda is right too. or rebuke ur sister's selfish parasitic nature, gold digging on celebrities that are far frm ur red mud region and sleeping with arround with directors when she should go and marry...frm d east.

Sister ,you need to work on your English language before you start commenting on social media.

You English is catastrophic. Chai. Local girl.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

grin grin angry

SE wetin the internet dey cause. No freaking brain to think. Arrghhhh.

u are dumber than a wall of bricks.because you are living in a pseudo universe where everything seems glossy you have forgotten the unpredictably of life.everything you have done has already been done before. If u think you think you are the cruel.pol pot was crueller .if you think you have power.hitler was more powerful. So go to hell with your half baked cut and Paste blog.like all hype you will surely fade away with a lot of burnt bridges on your wake.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

grin grin angry

SE wetin the internet dey cause. No freaking brain to think. Arrghhhh.

u are dumber than a wall of bricks.because you are living in a pseudo universe where everything seems glossy you have forgotten the unpredictably of life.everything you have done has already been done before. If u think you think you are the cruel.pol pot was crueller.if you think you have power.hitler was more powerful. So go to hell with your half baked cut and Paste blog.like all hype you will surely fade away with a lot of burnt bridges in your wake.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

He should loose all his endorsements. He isn't a role model so why the fvck should he have any endorsement? Linda is found this for your girls but you lots no get sense to comprehend it. She is trying to set a precedent so that a Guy can't just call you a hoe and go unpunished. She is doing it so that a guy can't lie thàt he slept with you when he didnt.

u nor get a bit of brain on dis flat thing u r carrying called head.
more success await wizkid..u will see what linda will end up at.

Linda has published more false stories than anybody in Nigeria.

..I Spits on ur head.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

Sister ,you need to work on your English language before you start commenting on social media.

You English is catastrophic. Chai. Local girl.
work on ur brain and d jewish curse following una heads
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Arielle: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
tunapawizzy:

You're so right. Horrifyingly dumb. Wasted generation. Females (I hesitate to call these people women) with very little respect for themselves. Even if you disagree with Linda Ikeji have the intelligence and and the finesse to articulate your opinion intelligently. And stop sounding like desperate groupies. *Shudder*!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by nuelzy: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
this is good....linda keep it up...dat idiot has no manners....its only in nigeria dat dey just mess with women and go Scott free....time to make a change
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
...and how does this change the fact she has a smelling pvssy!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
chowlade:

work on ur brain and d jewish curse following una heads

Tribalism won't help you. That has been your biggest problem.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by tunapawizzy: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why tribalize every issue...Sorry to disappoint u, I am from d same place as wizkid but that shouldn't stop me from saying d truth....linda had her faults but the use of derogatory words like smelly puzzy on a lady is not something I feel a supposed role model or anyone for dat matter should use....I was just disappointed a lady like u could reiterate dat
chowlade:

what wizkid did is what u r trying to do again here....find d nearest police station and arrest urself if u think linda is right too. or rebuke ur sister's selfish parasitic nature, gold digging on celebrities that are far frm ur red mud region and sleeping arround with directors when she should go and marry...frm d east.

Mehn ur women are so nasty...d likes of

linda ikeji
Afrocandy
Genvieve
Cossy Orjiakor
Maheeda
Chidimma
Bianca

E.t.c
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by yungz: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by dumie(f): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
This whole writeup reeks of someone suffering from inferiority complex, the vindictive blogger cannot have a bite of the pie she bakes for people for a living.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by emekachimek: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
ehie:
This is extremely vindictive of you.you really want to destroy his career.it will baçkfire on u
Why don't you focus on getting wizkid to becoming wizman; he's been a boy for too long, even after having 2 sons. He so insulted D'ija about the 'small breast' and got away with it. Sorry for him, he's gonna go down this time, and he should blame himself for it. You don't point an arrow on someone and expect one to be there; one gat to defend oneself. So blame the 'boy' and not the lady
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by osesology(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why are all the females against Linda and all the guys against Wizkid? Why do we always hate on our kind? hmmmm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by blesoh(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Avalon316:

He should loose all his endorsements. He isn't a role model so why the fvck should he have any endorsement? Linda is doing this for your girls but you lots no get sense to comprehend it. She is trying to set a precedent so that a Guy can't just call you a hoe and go unpunished. She is doing it so that a guy can't lie thàt he slept with you when he didnt.

You can pass your message without cursing. ****
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by blesoh(f): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
tunapawizzy:

U should talk to wizkid not to bring himself down....what was d threat and n smelly puzzy ish all bout...dude should rise above pettiness
Yea he needs anger management. One dumb guy was talking about linda fighting for us but Wait, with Which police? Nigerian police were they fight for their pocket rather than citizens

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by DipoDee: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
....well, I hope she reported to NYPD and not NPF cos NPF will do her more harm than good. In this part of the world, the male species mostly act alike. Who told her that NPF respects or value women?

Niccur, go to Pekas at night and see the men in black drilling them sisters of the night from behind; inside their vans.

Again, ask those little gals who were raped how NPF handled their cases...with utter uselessness and wickedness of course. Thanks to centres like Mirabell.

Who NPF don epp!
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrested Wizkid And Wrote A 10 Page Letter Explaing Why by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Why tribalize every issue...Sorry to disappoint u, I am from d same place as wizkid but that shouldn't stop me from saying d truth....linda had her faults but the use of derogatory words like smelly puzzy on a lady is not something I feel a supposed role model or anyone for dat matter should use....I was just disappointed a lady like u could reiterate dat
wizkid is more of my role model than linderikeji. .who will choose her as a mentor? she's not earnings her mula legitimately but out of other people's misery and agony.
Reasons I'm in support of wizkid is what you will never understand not on tribalism level like yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Wife’s Casket Cost N450,000 (photo) / Small Boy Playing With Black Viper Without Being Bitten / Nigerian-american Based Model, Morey Faith Goes Topless In Body Paint Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.