Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (6775 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by daniska3yaro(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
shamsuRana:

What could other tribes be doing at shop rite Kano? Or don't they go there?
just imagine the kind brain she get apart,I don't blame her cause she has never left onitsha in her life.

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Seeking opinion
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
The two of you Noes it all.
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by kudoxs(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
OneNaira6:
Niggas can't shop anymore cause they are hausa fulani?

Even i think the OP is just stupod
u mean stupid
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by Kusaa: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
They claimed the have more than 4million Igbos in Kano. OP don't try what you can't finish, the last time igbos intended to register Hausas in their states,Hausas took it to next level by making it a legislation of registering all southerner in the north. At the end of the day Hausas were the winners with appointment of Hausas as SA(equivalent to commission) in anambra and IMO to calm them down and abundant the project of registration.

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by EmmySparky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
onomefm:
I stumbled on this on my facebook and decided to share. what could the hausaman be doing inside the onitsha shoprite? See him behind those ladies. Am afraid this could be another fulani herdman.
this shiii is about to make me puke..,mumuness at its peak

1 Like

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by slizzyvera(f): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
The only thing I see here is the population of people who are spending money, yet complaining of no money.
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by GSteve001(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
they don't have right to use the place or what?
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by player007(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
The fact that he's wearing that cap dosent mean he's an hausa or fulani man.
Just confess....you want make we know say u and the other babe go Shoprite go mark register and take pix ba?

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by naija247: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
How you take know say na hausa or fulani man. So anybody wai wear cap na fulani herdsman? Even if na hausa-fulani man na crime to go shopping? I hope this is supposed to be a joke though, if not op you have some serious tribalistic issues.

4 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
shamsuRana:

What could other tribes be doing at shop rite Kano? Or don't they go there?
Thank you my brother are they going there to purchase guns for kidnapping or for actualization of Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
onomefm:
I stumbled on this on my facebook and decided to share. what could the hausaman be doing inside the onitsha shoprite? See him behind those ladies. Am afraid this could be another fulani herdman.

What of other tribes going to Ado Bayero Mall in Kano, are they going to Shoprite in oder to purchase guns for kidnapping or for actualization of Biafra?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by IamAtribalist: 3:40am On Apr 18, 2016
cool What a shamelessly bigoted thing to say. OP thunder fire you. You are your kind are no different from the Nazis of Germany cool

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by Ossaifamous(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2016
this is the most stupid thread, I have ever clicked on ....

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by M4gunners: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Shey him no dey chop?

1 Like

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by Collynzo888: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2016
The op is part of the problem of that country. Spits on this useless thread.

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by flyingdutchman(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Polyethene bag, plastic bag, they are both correct. LEATHER is WRONG. Leather is made from animal hide\skin
georgen2u:
He won buy gun na for Fulani business
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by shamsuRana(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2016
fulanimafia:
... And that's how the OP disgraced herself on her own thread grin.

ShamsuRana gave the most appropriate response, though I think we should be easy on the OP as it might be her own quiet way of publicizing her much awaited visit to the supermarket.

am looking at it from that angle too.But must she sprinkle elements of tribalism in it?Every tribe is in every state.
Besides,when did onitsha even get a shop rite mall, making it an issue to spot a hausa dude?

1 Like

Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by bladeAnders(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2016
onomefm:
what do people do in shoprite? sick ass
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by megama: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
onomefm:
I tell you this two ladies here are not even Bianchi. Just want to get noticed . Pls if there is any moderator. Pls close this grin
Re: An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix by megama: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
onomefm:
any way I need your phone numbers. Just to help you people out grin grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Becomes Global Media Personality After Arrest - Pictures / Kabba Prison Attack: Most Of The Escaped Inmates Re-Arrested - Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.