Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate (25369 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by contactlenz: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
By Omeiza Ajayi
ABUJA – Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress APC, Timi Frank has berated the national chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun for attempting to influence the outcome of the trial of Senate President, Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal CCT.

Frank said the recent pronouncement of the chairman that the party was prepared to lose the senate presidency implies that the party has already decided Saraki’s fate even before the commencement of the trial.

According to him, Mr Oyegun is only acting out a script by such pronouncements, adding that no organ of the party has met to take any formal position regarding the travails of the Senate President.

“The recent interview granted by the Chairman of the APC…has again vindicated my position on the crisis rocking the APC, which may finally put to rest the doubt that all is well within the APC. That the chairman of the ruling party would grant an interview on his personal opinion and asserting it to be the decision of the party, can at best be described as unfortunate and a carefully mapped-out plan to rubbish the current trial of the Senate President.

“It is on record, that there has not been any NEC , NWC , BOT or Caucus meeting of the party where such decision was taking to abandon the Senate President to his fate. This move undoubtedly proves once more, that the Chairman is acting on an already prepared script to incarcerate and make the Senate President pay for his disobedience for not adhering to the party’s decision in contesting for the seat of the Senate Presidency.

“The chairman’s position on the current travails of the Senate President in the CCT, is a clear indication that the APC under Chief Oyegun has spoken the minds of all those, that were in doubt that the persecution of the Senate President is and may be politically motivated.

“Instead of allowing the court to take its course in finding the Senate President guilty, having utilised his fundamental rights as enshrined in our constitution of the legality of his trial at the tribunal, one would have wondered the hurry in Chief Oyegun’s assertions. Having said therefore, would it not be most appropriate for the Chairman of the ruling party to allow for the trial to commence and for the court to conclude on its findings before hurriedly confirming the position of the party or the President in justifying the current travails of the Senate President as his sole cross to bear?

“The chairman further emphasised that the party wouldn’t mind to loose its Number 3 seat to the opposition PDP. This action as ridiculous as it may sound only goes to confirm that indeed the party may have hit the final nail on the coffin, having taking a position already on the fate of its Number 3 man before the conclusion of the verdict of the court in confirming if the senate president is guilty or not. This supposedly hurried speech is another confirmation that an already prepared script is in the offing by those who will stop at nothing in seeing that the Senate President is used as the scapegoat of the Anti Corruption war of this administration. This may very well be in the offing since the Senate President won the seat into the upper legislative chamber, which was seen as a move against the party ab initio.

“The chairman must be reminded of the role played by Senator Saraki in the emergence of the ruling party and if Chief Oyegun in all honesty believes that Senator Saraki should be the scapegoat for the ruling party, owing to his confirmation of bias in the ongoing trial of the senate president, then indeed the chairman has to be reminded that history has a way of repeating itself and reminding those who take it for granted when it beckons”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/oyegun-influence-sarakis-trial-apc-scribe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Timi Frank is giving APC the right dose for their sycophancy.

Who is the drummer beating this drum for Timi Frank fine dance step

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Almajiri1: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Party of strange bed fellows.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by contactlenz: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cc
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Rusher14, Modath, theV0ice, passingshot,
Midolian , Goke7, tuale4u, seunmsg, folykaze, SOL , aresa
, NgeneUkwenu, babacele , malton, ratello, dridowu, pavore9, antiwailer , Ebukaobi, babalegba

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by midolian(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Frank should shut it up already Or Decamp if he hates everything the party does.. I have always known him to be the chukwudi44 in APC. There s never a time he won't have a contary opinion to that of the party when it comes to Crookola Sarathief's case.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by modath(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:
Frank should shut it up already.. I have always known him to be the chukwudi44 in APC.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't know why the guy is catching feelings this bad!! cheesy

Even lil kids know The Saraki Show is in its final act.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:
Frank should shut it up already.. I have always known him to be the chukwudi44 in APC.
I can't seem to understand why a person of his position in the party would be outrightly loyal to a CRIMINAL of saraki's nature...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by midolian(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
I can't seem to understand why a person of his position in the party would be outrightly loyal to a CRIMINAL of saraki's nature...
E tire me o! Or could it be that he got his SUV b4 the senators?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by dukie25: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wake me up when APC stops fighting.

17 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by rusher14: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Timi Frank.

This issue would ruin your career before it even takes off.

There was once a Salisu Buhari, Evan(s) Enwerem etc.

Saraki can never survive this maelstrom.

If you wish to be his Abobaku ahead of Dino I guess there's enough room for all.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by NavierStokes(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
Timi Frank is giving APC the right dose for their sycophancy.

Who is the drummer beating this drum for Timi Frank fine dance step

Timi Frank is Atiku's most loyal boy from the south. A fine and intelligent young gentleman you could have a good political discourse with, anyday.

12 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by AntiWailer: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
if they like they should lose the whole house to PDP through defection.

I insist that a thief can not be our Senate President. Once convicted, he should be jailed.

That's all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Boss13: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
The way Nigerian politicians play their politics is disgraceful. You cannot be big than your party, the medium in which you contested.

One thing I like Obasanjo was his ability to spot and eliminate his real and perceived enemies. Buhari should act smart and put things right before he pays for his slowness

17 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
rusher14:
Timi Frank.

This issue would ruin your career before it even takes off.

There was once a Salisu Buhari, Evan(s) Enwerem etc.

Saraki can never survive this maelstrom.

If you wish to be his Abobaku ahead of Dino I guess there's enough room for all.

There was also an Adolphus Wabara

And an Okadigbo.

Saraki will soon sail into oblivion.

He senselessly bit more than he could chew

19 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
modath:

Even lil kids know The Saraki Show is in its final act.

The Saraki Shameful Show

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by modath(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Activa:

The Saraki Shameful Show

Me likey wella, I'm tiffing this.. cheesy

Permission?
Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Nelkoko: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Timi tami

6 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
modath:

Me likey wella, I'm tiffing this.. cheesy

Permission?

Permission hurriedly and excitedly granted!

All in the fight for the recovery of fatherland.

No one is perfect but those who submit themselves for leadership must submit themselves for scrutiny.

#SarakiStinks
#ShamelessSaraki
#SackSaraki
#ShiftySaraki
#ShamelessSaraki
#StopSaraki
#SpoiltSaraki

The Saraki Shameless Show

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by SafetyFirst(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
T
Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by anonimi: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by zuma4k(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Saraki is like a kite dancing in a Hurricane... it's all over, i can't see any way out of this now!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by mizchoc(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
hello erryone.. m new here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by saintkel(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just imagine an old man
Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by truthspeaks: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin dis week's drama is about 2 begin..mdis APC sure know hw 2 distract Nigerians with its weekly drama...anyway, d intra-APC battle shld start. Aftrall, I see Buhari denying dem in d nearest future

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by anonimi: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Activa:
All in the fight for the recovery of fatherland.

No one is perfect but those who submit themselves for leadership must submit themselves for scrutiny.

#SarakiStinks
#ShamelessSaraki
#SackSaraki
#ShiftySaraki
#ShamelessSaraki
#StopSaraki
#SpoiltSaraki

The Saraki Shameless Show

Is that applicable to Buhari as well or not

#BuhariStinks
#ShamelessBuhari
#SackBuhari
#ShiftyBuhari
#ShamelessBuhari
#StopBuhari
#SpoiltBuhari

The Buhari Shameless Show

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Akshow: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by SafetyFirst(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
APC should try and understand that they're passed the stage of party politics, and face governance squarely.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by fasho01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
I admire timi frank's courage in addressing dicy issues in Apc cos quite frankly, oyegun should have just kept mute for now.

Whether politically motivated or not, saraki is a thief and should face the consequences.

What's happening is a result of the union of strange bed fellows.. How it take concern me
Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Achuwa1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
i am yet to see any evidence tht saraki stole money as governor of kwara state,just like they say we havent put forward any evidence against former governors like Tinubu,Amaechi,Fashola,etc,,so ppl should stop pronouncing our senate president guilty when the court is yet to do so.
moreover,kwara govt. tht is the state ccb claim he stole from to acquire assets is yet to put up any evidence against saraki in the ongoing trial,& if his crime is tht he didnt declare an asset then let cct let him go so tht he could concentrate on his task at the red chambers.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by Deevaseyi(f): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
contactlenz:
Cc
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Rusher14, Modath, theV0ice, passingshot,
Midolian , Goke7, tuale4u, seunmsg, folykaze, SOL , aresa
, NgeneUkwenu, babacele , malton, ratello, dridowu, pavore9, antiwailer , Ebukaobi, babalegba
Them must hear u grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate by dukie25: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption / Gov. El-rufai Reduces Number Of Commissioners In Kaduna From 24 To 13 / DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.