Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC (25374 Views)

Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by ProsperChild: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
BREAKING: DSS hands over wanted Maina to EFCC

vanguardngr.com Oct 2, 2019 6:59 PM
The Department of State Services (DSS) today handed over the former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Pension Reforms Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

A top source in EFCC confirmed to that Maina was being questioned on various aspects of alleged financial crimes and contract scams committed during his tenure.

Maina was arrested by the DSS earlier this week in an undisclosed hotel, where he had gone to lodge with his son, who reportedly pulled a gun against DSS operatives when they went to arrest him.

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/breaking-dss-hands-over-wanted-maina-to-efcc/amp/

3 Likes

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thought some folks here said it was a lie, that Maina wasnt and will never be arrested.

Which story are we to believe now? Or is vanguard up to their usual lies?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by vastolord4(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Same as Evans case abeg.. nothing will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by NkitaAla: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
Thought some folks here said it was a lie, that Maina wasnt and will never be arrested.

omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka

1 Like

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by NkitaAla: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
buhari is the most corrupt terrorist in the world - chief dr omenkalistic omenka na uzu
the gandogando gwedegwede of igede kingdom and the udo akpu enyi 1 of izaa mgbo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by omenka(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
NkitaAla:

omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
Kai ooo!!! angry angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by NkitaAla: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
Kai ooo!!! angry angry angry angry angry
na chief you be
a titled man grin
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Simplyleo: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:

You never sabi dem.

Watch how they will soon storm the thread with all manners of self-deceiving comments that one can neither make a tail nor head out of.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by BafanaBafana: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
this guy must stay in detention for so long that Nigerians will forget him like Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by SniperSmurf(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
ProsperChild:
BREAKING: DSS hands over wanted Maina to EFCC
vanguardngr.com Oct 2, 2019 6:59 PM
The Department of State Services (DSS) today handed over the former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Pension Reforms Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Maina, EFCC
Maina
A top source in EFCC confirmed to that Maina was being questioned on various aspects of alleged financial crimes and contract scams committed during his tenure.

Maina was arrested by the DSS earlier this week in an undisclosed hotel, where he had gone to lodge with his son, who reportedly pulled a gun against DSS operatives when they went to arrest him.

Details later…

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/breaking-dss-hands-over-wanted-maina-to-efcc/amp/

He lucky that he still breathing

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by MikeBetty(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:

Mek I Just Clean My Eye Wella And Read This Comment Again, Again And Again! Na Omenka Write This Abi They Hack His Acct? Am Patiantly Wait To Read That It Was Hacked.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by positivelord: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
pic plzzzz or....

Modified: OP I said picture of the fugitive being handed over or....not attaching any of his pic
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Kingspin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
I believe only in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by JosEast(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
maina
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by naijadrivablog: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
"Only Buhari can sack me" crew.

One of those corrupt fellows who where brought back to government through the back door, but for social media and information leaks.

Enemies of Nigeria!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Why are they not showing us the pictures

DSS apprehended Maina, no pictures undecided

Maina's 20 year old son pulled a gun on DSS, no pictures

Maina is handed over to the EFCC, no pictures undecided

Is he a sacred cow

Let it be someone from the south now, the pictures of them in handcuffs will be every where

Mtcheeeeeeew

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by marvin906(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
can't we kill these guys must we take them to jail.. let's follow China path

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by ainas247: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
DSS make una free sowore oooooooooooooo
nah beg we dey beg..

Rank your website on Google fast
chat up
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Klendine(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided
Zankrooner77:
Is this news true?
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Freemanbobble: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Toscarele: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
breaking news ke?

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Finally the chicken have come home to roast.
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by backnbeta(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
SniperSmurf:

He lucky that he still breathing
Yes, he'll breathe...his father is a Maina undecided
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Laycan(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
TGIF
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ok
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by nwamabo247(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
let justics prevail.PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature
Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by visijo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
The reason why I love short girlfriends is that my fone is always on top of the fridge without password �✌

1 Like

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by fistonati(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
It's another game plan. The same government that brought him back from oblivion,protect him with state resources and defend the pensioners billions he stole.
The cabal's may have been tired of this guy and ready to dump him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
GREAT move. All looters must be jailed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.