Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos (22064 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo) / Simi Looking Radiant In Aso Ebi For Owambe (Photos) / RMD Steps Out In Agbada For Owambe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by dammywapes(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Seems this woman gat zero worries... I hope she's saving sha.... Cos na so so owambe I dey see
No mind Op, na madam shaje dey do 40yrs on stage not owambe. I pray she s saving. she s always on instagram 2 4 7
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
She looks like yemi alade
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Duru009(m): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2016
swanky signature oooo

on point jare
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2016
kennygee:
Fathia Balogun rocked this style of gele to her brothers wedding and slayed it.

I don't like this gele on Mercy. She doesn't have the shape of face for it.

They call the head gear: Orente "grin" Adekunle gold things "grin"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2016
This adunni ade is not photogenic at all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by iamCross(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2016
The only time I get to hear about this lady is when she put on new dress. Does her career revolve around wearing clothes and taking pictures?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by mamajaz(f): 4:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Dottore:
If you think she looks cute you are not wrong. Most over bleached ladies look adorable when they dress up. But I tell you most solemnly, you will have a different opinion when you see them fully naked.
You see a seemingly classy and highly reverred lady with a a disorganised skin especially in the pubic region and her bottom, . More terribly unsightly is the ridge abi gap between the two buttocks.
You'd rather prefer to stay with your lovely small angel than these expired drugs with over hyped media attention.
If I mat ask your highness, how many have you sampled and for how long have you being collecting your data?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee / Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) / Carter Efe Has Hijacked My Song – Young Duu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.