Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) (22015 Views)

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Abdulazeez99: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nollywood actor Charles Awurum says the youths are their own problem following unrest nationwide rising from the #EndSARS protest by the youths, Igbere TV reports.

The father of three stated this in a video posted on Sunday on his Instagram page where he addressed the issue of hoodlums looting and destroying businesses.

“Na now I sabi say the youths na the problem of the youths, some protest for the betterment of the country while some loot for the bitterment of the country,” Charles said in the video.

The comic actor captioned the post saying, “The youths na the problem of the youths. Politicians dey use some dey fight against the majority wey get better intention for the future.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwkSPKgDay/?igshid=lxtajva6jf7u

Igbere TV reports following the shooting of protesters at Lekki toll gate, Lagos on October 20, hoodlums have taken to the streets to loot and destroy private and public property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYZYMXLlICQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by SoftP(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
My Shrek faced brother,

Thanks for speaking out,
Those criminals will still justify their actions

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
old and ugly man undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm a very young person but I know the youth are not different from the elders.

When they say youth should rule Nigeria people only think about the small percentage who had the privilege of acquiring quality education not the majority who never passed through a Philosophy and logic class or even understood what they were taught if they even attended the classes.

When they say youth should rule Nigeria people only think about those who graduated without any trouble in school not those who were running around campuses beheading fellow human beings like cavemen in the name of Cultism.

When they say youth should rule Nigeria people only think of those living in Lekki and Banana Island with Satellite TV to see the world beyond their confines and not the majority living in slums with only propaganda Television channels like LTV and European football leagues at viewing centers at their disposal.

When they say youth should rule Nigeria people think about the few rich entertainers and sportsmen who do not understand basic laws and are motivated by hard drugs.

They think about the woke ones on twitter not the ones breaking into people's businesses. The banks they broke into donated for the CACOVID palliatives they are still looting but because they do not read so they still punish those private businesses despite their corporate social responsibility.

Amaechi, Udom , Yahaya Bello , Gowon ,Buhari (head of State) , Obasanjo (Head of State) , Ojukwu (Head of State) etc ruled as youths.

To be honest , if you are not a member of the Blackk Axxe or affiliated to the cult, you can't join a particular music label owned by a youth. There's another one you cannot join if you are not a bird. Walking in the real streets away from Twitter I always feel that nepotism would be based on cult groups and not even ethnicity in the future

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Shortyy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
SoftP:
My Shrek faced brother,

Thanks for speaking out,
Lmao shrek faced brother. You're cruel

7 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by duduade: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
SoftP:
My Shrek faced brother,

Thanks for speaking out,

He truly really resemble shrek

O God helep us

7 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Jacqueline22(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
I just have one question
Is the ceiling made of carbon paper?

3 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by DaInferno(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
if your generation fought back then, we for no need fight today;
we are the "MONSTERS YOU MADE"

19 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Abdulazeez99: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by CreatlveDesigns(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is well.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Protesting for #EndSARS is not wrong.

What is wrong is you as an adult protest for #EndSARS then sit out the 2023 election. It will be embarrassingly shameful. grin

2023. . . Any other political party but APC and PDP.

We don too suffer. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Very important message to sane minds out there......

4 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
The evil minded one amongst them digressed so fast to other inhumane things.
Sad....

1 Like

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by kambili999(f): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oga, the hoodlums we see today wouldn't have been this.many if your generation actually stood upright to speak against bad government.

They were deprived of good and quality education so now that's all they can possibly think about as means of survival.

Now, we the youths are asking for better governance so there won't be a repetition.

The monsters you see today didn't fall from heaven, they were birthed as babies, nurtured and now they have grown.

God help us

6 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abeg this looting isn't just a Nigerian thing.... It happens all over the world.
Even in the US during the George Floyd's protest, there was massive looting and arsonists.
It's a human thing, not a Nigerian thing.

10 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't support looting and lootersin any way, but the youths are pushed into this by hunger,frustration,joblessness etc which isn't their fault but inflicted on them by our callous,selfish,greedy leaders..
What the youths are looting openly are just mere crumbs compared to what our leaders loot secretly

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

3 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by biglizzy: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by praiseneo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
One person loot jalingo pole I wonder wetin he wan use am do grin

5 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Albert0011(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
He's right somehow sha
I'm ashamed of some our youths in this country.
Stealing and destroying another man's property and sweat all in the name of protest.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Commentor: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
DaInferno:

How old do you think he is?

His generation ensured democracy was entrenched in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Currently the Ugliest Yoruba Man In Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by TecM0: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
The only igbo man that have ever spoken the truth.

God bless you sir as i hope your brothers will learn from you.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Bonapart(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Folabifreeman:
old and ugly man undecided
may you be able to grow old

6 Likes

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by sylve11: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
him nor talk lies. let me say this after him ''youths are their problem''. cool

1 Like

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Incognito403: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
DaInferno:

Typical of a directionless youth, always blaming his parents for all his woes and never grateful for the little they gave.

Many of you think adulthood is all about freedom to copulate like donkeys and smoke like chimneys.

Hey, adulthood is all about being responsible for your life. If you decide to copulate like a donkey then it's assumed that you know all the risks involved; STDs, societal stigma, threats and attacks from Exes etc. If you decide to smoke like a chimney then you know the effects; lung damage, financial costs, social stigma etc.

So being an adult means people and the law will safely assume you're deliberate in all your decisions.

No matter what your parents did or undid to you, once you become an adult the ball is in your court. You either shoot it or keep whining about your parents.

You better stand up and take responsibility for your life. Many of your mates grew up without the little your parents gave you, yet they lived against the odds.

Grow up toddler.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) by Kicktaker(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ykk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies / Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia / Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.