Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Unilag Post-ume Rescheduled Examination Date. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post-ume Rescheduled Examination Date. (678 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Closing And Examination Date / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post-ume Rescheduled Examination Date. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
I tried checking my POST-UME results and all I got was ''Post-UME Rescheduled Examination Date''. Did you get a similar response from UNILAG's website?Any useful info be sent to abbeysmails@yahoo.com or better still send a post on this website for other's benefit.
Re: Unilag Post-ume Rescheduled Examination Date. by Thomaths(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2009
of course, some people will take the exam again
Re: Unilag Post-ume Rescheduled Examination Date. by Memunah(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2009
Its only students who did not click on submit on the day of the post ume exams before the time went off,that are to rewrite the post ume

same applied to unilorin students who did not submit too,they were texted by the Electronic testing company to come back for the exam at a date and time which was specified in the text message

(1) (Reply)

Strike / Please Answer Babcock Universitians / Ansu Registration For 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.