Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63059 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by de1de1SnrAd: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
It's such a pity that Nigerians especially the so called younger generations still think act slowpoke. That "A" had sex with "B" and so what?! More disappointing it is to know that some ladies and women join in the trend to abuse their presumed culprit makes it worst. I would have expected that where the guys are jeering over Sogunro having sex with Linda, the ladies should be in same stand in favour of their co sex. No wonder the White will forever want to refer to Nigeria as developing country! Where the Whites are already moving towards advancement of 'it's nobody's business whether you sleep with animal or ghost', you're here making it an issue that 2 adults consented to having sex with each other.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

AM A MEDICAL DOCTOR LOW-LIFER....THE VAGINA HAS A BACTERIA CALLED LACTUS BACILLUS THAT UTILIZES GLYCOGEN IN THE VAGINA AND CONVERTS IT TO LACTIC ACID WHICH GIVES THE VAGINA ITS SMELL....IS JUST NATURAL THAT IT SMELLS BUT NOT STINK....SHOVE OFF YOUR ILLITERACY FROM THE PUBLIC

U need to return ur med Certificate because u r simply immature and cannot comprehend. I can't communicate without insults. Only u say kitty Kay stinks, and I say see a doc cos it's not supposed to stink! Ur quoting all the bacteria. All these bacteria r not supposed to make the vagina smell fishy at best or stink at worst. Vagina odor shouldn't be offensive else bad bacteria have taken over the good ones keeping there in tact.

Lastly, being a doctor doesn't mean u know it all. Some doctor never knew she was preggy until her second trimester. Another doctor forgot his dwindling health was cos he smoked a lot. So save the Doctor mantra. Tx

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by darlenese(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2016
rosalieene:

If she is olosho, then you are what? are you the most righteous!
This is One of the most stupid comment I have read on this thread. She is a Lady like you....... so stop using silly words like olosho on a fellow lady.

Linda isn't my fellow woman !

You have a stupid eyes that's why my comment is stupid to u,
BTW... This one u are crying like this ! Are u sure u are not Linda?

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by bibiking7(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016

Two consenting adults. undecided if they shag, it's thier business.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Oga oo.. Lemme run nd goan google sesan ogunro.. D lucky bobo shinning linda's puna fr us cool
Hahaha bad gurl. I really don't know who Linda is and don't give a fvck about her.

Hehehehe, here in Nigeria, all what I hear is fvck fvck. Nothing else. Who then is the role model?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by henrydadon(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

na today people dey nack each other..
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by juniorportland(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2016
ehix89:
you mean am, abeg which work you dey do?
see jamb question
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by frisky2good(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda Ikeji the tax defaulter sef dey carry person matter go police. Nothing wey eye no go see for this country.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Keketu(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

Linda isn't my fellow woman !

You have a stupid eyes that's why my comment is stupid to u,
BTW... This one u are crying like this ! Are u sure u are not Linda?
click here for Red pill https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen

Scroll on for blue pill

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

U need to return ur med Certificate because u r simply immature and cannot comprehend. I can't communicate without insults. Only u say kitty Kay stinks, and I say see a doc cos it's not supposed to stink! Ur quoting all the bacteria. All these bacteria r not supposed to make the vagina smell fishy at best or stink at worst. Vagina odor shouldn't be offensive else bad bacteria have taken over the good ones keeping there in tact.

Lastly, being a doctor doesn't mean u know it all. Some doctor never knew she was preggy until her second trimester. Another doctor forgot his dwindling health was cos he smoked a lot. So save the Doctor mantra. Tx
U ARE A KID AND LACK WISDOM....NEXT TIME U WANT TO MAKE LOVE ASK U PARTNER TO STICK HIS HAND AND THEN U SMELL IT YOURSEF...U LACK KNOWLEDGE....I HATE IGNORANT PPL

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!!!!

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....

Hahahhhaah....this dude is crazy mehn....choi.....lol @ the island aint safe anymore

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Girl, see a doc or a gyn... Your kitty cat ain't supposed to stink. Babes, it's supposed to be odorless. Lol.
Try washing inside, especially if you've got meaty labia, clean up the clitoris, smell it after a week, come back n thank Nairalanders, LindaIkeji, Wizkid, his manager, etc.
WUDNT HAVE QUOTED A LOW-LIFER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE HUMAN PARTS LIKE U.....U ARE SO IGNORANT

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=madepearl post=44807671][/quote] that you can't quote correctly is an obvious sign that you don't have the mental capacity to own a business which makes u a 'slave' or a jobless Internet troll grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sweetyme001(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

EVERY PUSSY SMELLS INCLUDING YOURS, YOUR MOTHERS' AND SISTERS OWN....NOBODY WILL REMIND U OF THAT BC U ARE NOT A CELEB...GOT IT?
If your own stinks that is your own cup of tea!! Mine is well taken care of; "My vaginal Ultimate cleaner is ever reliable" You don't get it anywhere you know!! If you need one PM me although its very expensive but I can afford one for you and stop saying " Every women pu.ssy stink!!! If you are not interested stay out of My mention!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Alibesamuel: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2016
U talk like a child, who does'nt have office
Akshow:
she makes her money from bringing other people down. I'm sure I have more money than you, I'm seated on my desk in my office making money and catching fun on nairaland to ease the work. grin
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

WUDNT HAVE QUOTED A LOW-LIFER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE HUMAN PARTS LIKE U.....U ARE SO IGNORANT
eehhmmm madam, sorry for badging in o. But that ur pussay smells doesn't mean all pussay stinks na. No vex o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by SirAweezy(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

Sorry you don't understand... something that can give a man epilepsy was oozing out during the sex... and now when I remember that name linda I feel like covering my nose!.

Please don't mind me... I am just having fun wink

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Alibesamuel:
U talk like a child, who does'nt have office
U are entitled to ur opinion kid. Now run along.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BossDanniee(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmn..Nawa o
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2016
sweetyme001:
If your own stinks that is your own cup of tea!! Mine is well taken care of; "My vaginal Ultimate cleaner is ever reliable" You don't get it anywhere you know!! If you need one PM me although its very expensive but I can afford one for you and stop saying " Every women pu.ssy stink!!! If you are not interested stay out of My mention!!!
Hahahahahaha. Lots of drama on here. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... This is really serious!

May God help Aunty Linda! Why then was she denying what the whole world knows she did?undecided

She's kinda shameless tho!

Biatch lemme educate u, u hv absolutely nothing to gain by bashing this woman, she have achieved wot most men can't even dream of in their life time. Unlike u, probably u have to sleep wit some guy to be able to afford to make ur hair, instead of hating why don't u apply for charity even, "I rather be self made" maybe she can help u out. Ur pathetic jeez

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by darlenese(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Keketu:
click here for Red pill https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen

Scroll on for blue pill

LMAO

Linda needs overdose of this pill too!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

U ARE A KID AND LACK WISDOM....NEXT TIME U WANT TO MAKE LOVE ASK U PARTNER TO STICK HIS HAND AND THEN U SMELL IT YOURSEF...U LACK KNOWLEDGE....I HATE IGNORANT PPL
I won't condescend to your level. Go for an upgrade training. Take a course on the female body. U don't need to be a doctor to know dat ur vagina shouldn't smell FISHY. There's what they call SEX EDUCATION!!! At least mine doesn't. Else no one will be eating it, and kissing me.

Stop showing ur ignorance. Vagina shouldn't stink or smell fishy!!! See a doctor if yours is smelling fishy. All u women working around with candida/ yeast infections and thinking that that is how we should roll. Doctor indeed.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
the sesan is a big fool na, I pity his galfrnds and wife...
and u are a bigger fool.who told u sesan was the person wizkid is talking about? Wizkid has so many directors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by goingape: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

FROM YOUR WRITE UP YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS ARE ANIMALS TOO...JUST HELPED U TO UNDERSTAND WHAT U WROTE
THIS IS WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A WOMAN WITH NO BRAIN!

getaway from me. I won't stick to your level and start throwing INSULT.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Akshow:
that you can't quote correctly is an obvious sign that you don't have the mental capacity to own a business which makes u a 'slave' or a jobless Internet troll grin grin grin
sorry you hear i made a mistake,d slave tin done pain you sha,chaii,i qouted you earlier abi,which shows am not a 'slave' like you or jobless.Did i jst call you slave again.sorry ooo.well i run my business and i can invite you over to my office and showroom oo,if you dnt mind.incase i did nt qoute well,abeg manage am.besides who qouting help >
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

WHY ARE WE LADIES LIKE THIS.....JUST JEALOUS OF OUR FELLOW EVEN WEN UR OWN KITTY CAT AND THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS STINK
idiot mrs smelling kitten,stop generalizing.ur mother and ur sisters puccy might stink,not everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
and u are a bigger fool.who told u sesan was the person wizkid is talking about? Wizkid has so many directors.
idiot, y haven't he come to debunk d assertion that its him Linda slept.... Use ya brain before u quote me oooo
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by IfyAwazie(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2016
shamecurls:
Dude would have bleeped that latrine with a gas mask on

Wiz confirmed he ran out of the Hotel due to the odour
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by greggng: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
I think linda is wicked she is an instructment the devil wanna use to distroy the carieer of this young man. Why is she hamaring on wizkids endorsement? Even God is angry with linda that's why she will remain single for live

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Alibesamuel: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
I dont understand why u guys are beefing on linda. Even ladies who she was impacting some brain about their right in the society were the people taking the front page of insult against her. And wiskid how will u fill if somebody say this trash to ur mother.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2016
madepearl:
sorry you hear i made a mistake,d slave tin done pain you sha,chaii,i qouted you earlier abi,which shows am not a 'slave' like you or jobless.Did i jst call you slave again.sorry ooo.well i run my business and i can invite you over to my office and showroom oo,if you dnt mind.incase i did nt qoute well,abeg manage am.besides who qouting help >
apology accepted cheesy grin No need of d long epistle n failed attempt at humor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.