Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) (23467 Views)

Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Troops Recover Large Cache Of Arms, Ammunitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by muhamadnur: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2016
tit:
boko haram got their weapons from nigeria army. once nigeria army generals stopped sabotaging the war, boko haram weapons supply and motivation stopped
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Femich18(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
kudos
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Strength1(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Big ups to the N.A
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2016
why are wailers silent PMB has won my mandate for lifetime! Dear Nigeria, don't u think PMB deserve a lifetime ticket in continue to lead Nigeria till death/internity

if u agree wit me, pls click somethingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by begwong: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2016
God bless the Nigerian troops. Wishing you more succeses on the fight against terrorism.
My kid bro serving maiduguri, God bless you and your colleagues over there!
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by chiefoboh1(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Good job
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Megaflex(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
ifex370:
Jesus is the answer.. For the world today
C'mon, wen will u guys wake up realise dat religion is our main problem? If he is all powerful as u claim, wot stops him frm decimating bokoharam wit d snap of his fingers. Pls wake up
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by sameesyd(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
tit:
boko haram got their weapons from nigeria army.
once nigeria army generals stopped sabotaging the war,
boko haram weapons supply and motivation stopped

Nothing but the whole truth
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by abdulyaro66(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
juniorportland:
these guys just they make my belle sweet
U THIS BLODY CIVILIAN WHAT ARE U SAYING I THINK UR DOUGH IS NOT CLEARED RYT GO AND SAY DIS TO YOUR BLODY FAMILIES
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Toktee(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
juniorportland:
Yet some confused people from the East will called buhari names just because he dislodged their phd holder.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by sameesyd(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Megaflex:
C'mon, wen will u guys wake up realise dat religion is our main problem? If he is all powerful as u claim, wot stops him frm decimating bokoharam wit d snap of his fingers. Pls wake up

Christianity is not a religion
Become a christian by allowing Christ Jesus into your life, only then you know that indeed Jesus is the only answer to this world.
Good morning all
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by dfrost: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Faculty14:
Boko haram got this weapons from Nig military bases which they ransacked

You and tit are saying the same thing albeit in different ways. Do you know what it means to sack a military base? Hmmm... No be yams. Somewhere, somehow there was a sabotage. Can point my fingers to anyone but it the compass points to *lips sealed*
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Megaflex(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
sameesyd:

Become a christian by allowing Christ Jesus into your life, only then you know that indeed Jesus is the only answer to this world.
Good morning all
Christianity is not a religion? According to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary,"Christianity is the religion dat is based on the teachings Christ and the belief that he was the son of God".
As I said earlier, why cant he come in his might and valor to save mankind if he is all dat powerful.

Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2016
tit:
boko haram got their weapons from nigeria army.
once nigeria army generals stopped sabotaging the war,
boko haram weapons supply and motivation stopped
Wrong! What happens to our porous border? What of their alleged sponsors? I mean major sponsors, don't be quick to make such an unguided statement without no proof about the army.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Nelkoko: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
God n man dis administration know where all dis tins dey...... I can swear with ma ex dat dey imported all dis in case they loose election
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Nairadays: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Boko haram insurgency taught Nigerian Army another degree of terrible warfare.

Experience is the worst teacher.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Faculty14(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2016
dfrost:

You and tit are saying the same thing albeit in different ways. Do you know what it means to sack a military base? Hmmm... No be yams. Somewhere, somehow there was a sabotage. Can point my fingers to anyone but it the compass points to *lips sealed*
i do know what it means
And it did happen..the MNJTF base in Bama and and a base in monguno was ransacked once in 2015..also military base in baga was almost overun in 2014 before they were repelled
Other similar military outpost and smaller bases have being ransacked before by boko haram before they were all recovered mid Lst year.. Bh still posses most of the stockpiles the looted then and the above pics shows some of them
Some of the videos are available on the net you can check them out
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2016
juniorportland:
yeah same here but they are still grossly under equipped. the Fg should step up funding of d NA so as to further boost their effort in tackling these enemies of the State.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by dfrost: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Faculty14:
i do know what it means
And it did happen..the MNJTF base in Bama and and a base in monguno was ransacked once in 2015..also military base in baga was almost overun in 2014 before they were repelled

That means personnel was low during the time of attack else how can one explain untrained ragtag guerrillas dismantling a military base? Is there an insider or what?
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by alaskido(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Are these not the fake ammunitions Liar Mohammed said were bought by Dasuki? grin So fake ammunitions dey kill self? grin
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
sameesyd:

Good morning all

Brainwashed by white men.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Faculty14(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
dfrost:

That means personnel was low during the time of attack else how can one explain untrained ragtag guerrillas dismantling a military base? Is there an insider or what?
don't think personnel was low
If I could remember clearly I believe the commander of the base in monguno was court marshaled or dismessed
These boko boys might be untrained but the've got guts! ..they attacked d base in large numbers..numbering up to a thousand.. Their will to fight and die for their cause makes them extremely dangerius and brutal..back then some of the sojas take to dea hills by mere seeing the bh boys approaching..I have a soja frnd hu ran away frm d front lines and has vowed never to return..
But thank God things have changed now..is no longer game as usual for these BH BOYS ..our boys are doing a good job
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by juniorportland(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
abdulyaro66:
U THIS BLODY CIVILIAN WHAT ARE U SAYING I THINK UR DOUGH IS NOT CLEARED RYT GO AND SAY DIS TO YOUR BLODY FAMILIES
we dey fight?
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by sanc2s(f): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Are u sure this army didn't bring out their own weapons and snap them to post
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by dfrost: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Faculty14:

These boko boys might be untrained but the've got guts! ..they attacked d base in large numbers..numbering up to a thousand.. Their will to fight and die for their cause makes them extremely dangerius and brutal.

You are right. Will to die for a cause can make one act crazy atimes. The insecurity over there is just too alarming. I always put those over there in prayers.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Faculty14(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
dfrost:

You are right. Will to die for a cause can make one act crazy atimes. The insecurity over there is just too alarming. I always put those over there in prayers.
That's the best we can all do prayers and support
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Truly1: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Megaflex:
Christianity is not a religion? According to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary,"Christianity is the religion dat is based on the teachings Christ and the belief that he was the son of God".
As I said earlier, why cant he come in his might and valor to save mankind if he is all dat powerful.
Please don't blaspheme because you want to score any point. Jesus Christ came to this world to save mankind. Most of the problems we are facing on this earth is as a result of our sins and don't put the blame at the doorstep of Christ. If we obey God's directives and show real love to God and to our neighbours we will not be experiencing kidnappings, killings, boko haraming, ritual killings, armed robberies, embezzlements, corruptions, greediness, selfishness, oppressions and all other vices bedevilling us today as a nation.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by jeje123(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Olori buruku lawon boko haram sha!
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by DonCortino: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
DExplorer1:
Buhari is a man of his words. It's obvious campaign promises are getting ticked. Nigerians shall get there!
Did he assume power two months ago?
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by DExplorer1: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
DonCortino:
Did he assume power two months ago?
What's your point?
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by mutvy: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
But who is sponsoring these mad dogs? Those arms and ammunition worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Re: Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) by Faculty14(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
dfrost:

that's what the need the most
Our prayers and support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Disco Announces Tariff Increase, NERC Silent / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / “Buhari’s Nephew, Not Emefiele, Approved 2022 Naira Redesign” – , Jim Obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.