Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay (31992 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by emerged01(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
PROFESSOR Itse Sagay, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, is the chairman of the Presidential Committee on Anti-Corruption and one of the country’s foremost experts in constitutional law. A human rights activist, Sagay has undoubtedly paid his dues in the struggles for egalitarian society. Sagay who was part of the pioneer law class of the former University of Ife, subsequently took to academics and rose to become the dean of the law faculty of his alma mater before transferring his service to the University of Benin. At the height of military rule in 1986 he was one of those who ran into trouble with the authorities of the University of Benin for supposedly teaching what he was not paid to teach; which was an axiom for his perceived inclination to the promotion of civil rights in the university campus.

In this interview, Sagay takes a swipe at the Senate for initiating the amendment of the law establishing the Code of Conduct Bureau and also faults the National Assembly for the controversy trailing the 2016 budget. He also berates Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State over his letter urging the Chinese government to rescind its decision of a $2 billion loan to Nigeria. Excerpts:

By Dapo Akinrefon

But what do you have to say to what Governor Ayodele Fayose has done in writing to the Chinese government not to grant Nigeria any loan?

I think Fayose has a problem. The way I see it is that, the man who is on the brink of destruction has no restraint about what he does. To start with, what is the business of a state governor about a loan that is being given to the federal government?

Is it right for him to take such a step?

He has no business. In fact on the contrary, it is when a state government wants to take a loan, that it will require the federal government to guarantee the loan. So, he has no business at all and I regard him as being on a journey to self destruction and I wish him luck. Let him continue to destroy himself with his mad impulses.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fayose-road-self-destruction-prof-sagay/

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by emerged01(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
There is no way Fayose will continue to run his mouth and not run into trouble

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wait, do you have to tell him?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
fayose is far greater than awolowo grin

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by DaHrNn(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
What is the end of a nuisance? DESTRUCTION!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by DaHrNn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Do you even understand the word GREATER? Your words affirm some sense of cluelessness.

182 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fayose is an epitome of mental retardation
the fiend is the shame we have to deal with among southwestern governor
so uncouth and mannerless

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by orobs93(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't blame fayose
He is even better Dan those making sense from his stupidity

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by StarOnEarth(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
I see this fayose as one lucky fool so I don't take him serious.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by StarOnEarth(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
orobs93:
I don't blame fayose
He is even better Dan those making sense from his stupidity
Very correct
Some sees how foolish he is and still applaud him, who foolish pass?

66 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Leboska(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Prof saga seriously I see you as one stupid idiot who reason from his anus, because you are a sycophant you expect others like his Excellency to reason like you? sorry his not a zombie like you.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by ORACLE1975(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by ORACLE1975(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
o BOY your brain need factory settings GOD bear me witness.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Aromas: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
emerged01:
He will surely meet his waterloo grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by kutchs: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sagay is even more stupid than I previously thought. His stupidity has made him not to know that as a Nigerian Fayose has a business with the affairs of his country, his being governor of a state doesn't take away anything from that. After all he isn't going to be governor for ever. When the likes of Amaechi and co wrote to the US last year asking her not to sell weapons to Nigeria nobody told them they have no business with that.

As a constitutional lawyer I expect him to know that, but he has been blinded by sycophancy.
It is you Sagay who is on the road to self destruction and not Fayose.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by DonMaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
In a Democracy, there must be an opposition. Dont expect eveyone else to keep quiet and graze like your cows over there at Daura.

Even if Fayose ends up a sacrificial lamb or scape goat, more oppositions will raise their heads even from your own household.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose/ awolowo? U lack a sense of history. Couple with inherited diarrohoea of mouth from fayose himself

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Jirate(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
kutchs:
Sagay is even more stupid than I previously thought. His stupidity has made him not to know that as a Nigerian Fayose has a business with the affairs of his country, his being governor of a state doesn't take away anything from that. After all he isn't going to be governor for ever. When the likes of Amaechi and co wrote to the US last year asking her not to sell weapons to Nigeria nobody told them they have no business with that.

As a constitutional lawyer I expect him to know that, but he has been blinded by sycophancy.
It is you Sagay who is on the road to self destruction and not Fayose.
grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Fayose Dey Enjoy Himself ...... Oshiokomhole 1 of Africa. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by malton: 2:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Well said, prof!

He took lunacy too far when he wrote that letter.

If there's any iota of sense left in his followers, that derenged fellow should see his ranks plummet by now.

How could a grown man like that, a father, husband, uncle and "role model" not care how such dastardly act impacts on the people he cares about? 'Cause, whether you approve of his behaviour or not, that shallow act robs off on us all. It's one tough dent!

Beast!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by dokunbam(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2016
emerged01:
Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by tolexy123: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2016
I agree with u OP, he's on the verge of self-implosion

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Yes ofcos, by FAAAAR, so much GREATER than Awolowo in thuggery, stupidity, childishness, running mouth, etc.

Mumu comment

21 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Seyi22: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose our hero, the only eloquent

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Sunnycliff(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose, The Nightmare of the FG and APC

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by blazetitov: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Fowlyose has destroyed himself already. But he is still saner than those supporting him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by lekpaboy(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2016
but I thought el rufai and lai said more daring things.why all the fear na. they should deal with the position they got
Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by MzMercie: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2016
YUSUPH1986:
fayose/ awolowo? U lack a sense of history. Couple with inherited diarrohoea of mouth from fayose himself
Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Prof you fit follow am for back o since you're the only observer.

Prof eeh, who you help?
Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by kunle75(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
DaHrNn:

Do you even understand the word GREATER? Your words affirm some sense of cluelessness.

Thanks bro for your epic response to that Buffon............... I wonder what nuisance like him are doing with internet.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay by shamsuRana(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.