Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay (23009 Views)

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by themomentng: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
The war of words between the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, and Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay (SAN), has continued unabated with both men resorting to derogatory words.

Sagay who reacted to his being labelled by the APC’s leadership as a “quintessential rogue elephant,” described Oyegun as a “come and chop’’ politician.

The APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, had in a statement last Monday labelled Sagay as “Rogue Elephant,” adding that in his sheer arrogance, the PACAC chairman forgot that it was impossible for him to call out the leadership of the party as “weak” and “unprincipled” without indicting the president, who is the leader of the party.

The party also denied that it’s leadership is not comprised of most unprincipled group of people” who are “encouraging and accepting rogues” in the party as alleged by the presidential aide.
But in his reaction yesterday, the constitutional lawyer said: “I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a “come and chop” politician like you lot.

“My loyalty is to the president and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

“To start with, I am not a ‘come and chop’ person as you are. I did not come to ‘chop’; so the party is not doing me a favour. You are the ones that have come to ‘chop.’
“Secondly, my criticism of APC is not against President Muhammadu Buhari who I think is a man of great honour, integrity and whom I admire and who inspires me.

“I took this job because of Buhari and Osinbajo, who I admire greatly. The people I am referring to in my criticism are John Odigie-Oyegun and one Bolaji Abdullahi, who is (Senate President Bukola) Saraki’s Man Friday. They are dining with the devil who wants to destroy the party.

“They are appeasers, who are acting the way (former) British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, appeased Adolf Hitler and in the process, they will destroy the party because they are weak and unable to confront evil and they will end up helping that Hitler to destroy the party.

“What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/27/youre-a-come-and-chop-politician-sagay-tells-oyegun/

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by tyav7: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hehehehehehehe!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by udemzyudex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol...this is just the beginning..
waiting for APC reply.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Evablizin(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

Did you read that?

Come and Chop Politicians.Ma belle ooo

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Bayajidda1: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Bayajidda1: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay should go and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Bayajidda1: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who cares about Sagay?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Evablizin(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Sagay should go and die
Bayajidda1:
Who cares about Sagay?
cheesy cheesy

Calm down for Sagay jarri.

29 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by dfrost: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by DWJOBScom(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Careful!
The packs of zombies will come after you, they know when they run out and when to stay back...

They don't mean well for this country and by God they will be exposed and removed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by sorom4: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
APC has gone to the Dogs

22 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Intellad(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
who should we ask now?
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Pavore9: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Everyone must not be a praise singer.....this is good for democracy.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by dfrost: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Who cares about Sagay?

Only you 3 posts? What's the difference between you and those greedy politicians? Fear God nah.

Sell one plot give me joor. grin sad sad shocked

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by josh001(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay insists presidency obeys court order and desist from politicizing Dasuki's bail.
Sagay lambasts APC leadership.
Sagay puts Oyegun in his place.
Sagay though a part of the presidency is not asslicking the presidency, learn Lauretta, learn.
I am loving Prof. Sagay.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by ZombieTAMER: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Useless party

Why am I not surprised

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by HottestFire: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017

Lol, it's official!

APC is come and chop party. - Prof. Itse Sagay(Sept, 2017)

cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pavore9:
This is good for democracy.

You can say that again.

Very good.

Check my Signature: Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by sumzy: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
very funny

1 Like

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is obviously a knockout blow for APC Chairman, if I were him, I would resign this evening

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by TheFreeOne: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
But in his reaction yesterday, the constitutional lawyer said: “I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a “come and chop” politician like you lot.
Oga professor shebi APC be ya beautiful bride? Why this early divorce na cheesy

“My loyalty is to the president and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
Keep deceiving yaself.

Who's the leader of the party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by deji17: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
MMM (Moku Mogbe Modaran)... Omo see finishing .. This Sagay is Savage and evidently has no joy... grin grin grin grin grin

Sagay does not suffer fools gladly..

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by simple4generall(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naked truth

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by tete7000(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
This itsey sagay talks too much, and they say empty barrels make loudest noise. No be me talk am o, na proverb I quoted.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by oluwamile(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
brilliant lawyer with brilliant words

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Articul8(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
I like this. At least someone within can say the truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by ALAYORMII: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Those who say time is money, how much is 7:24am i want to change it am broke.

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by datola: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Correct from the erudite professor and legal luminary.

This shows that President Buhari does not patch things. As in, he is not a 'come and chop' politician.

Not bad for demotocrazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by kaycyor: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oga, e dey our blood both young n old to chop.. No surprise say you don do pass those wey dey there , so no talk anyhow... Chop na Chop!!! Lemme come n be going
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Omeokachie: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha...

Rogue elephant.

Sagay is doing a 'Ali Modu Sheriff' on APC!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by barnabas91: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
come and chop party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT Row: FIRS Workers Fear Cut In Salaries, Bonuses / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.