Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel (1093 Views)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel by lamzybaby: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
The Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Ipokia local government area of Ogun State, Alhaji Saruku Suraju, popularly known as “Aro Meta” has died in a hotel after an alleged marathon sex with a woman believed to be a commercial sex worker.
PM News reports that Suraj died at the De Lover Hotel, located at Aseko area, Ibatefin in Ipokia on Friday night.

His mistress fled the scene of the incident when his lover gave up the ghost.
The 68-year old until his death was the PDP Chairman in Ipokia local government area.

There was said to have been plans to turban him as Giwa Adinni of Ibatefin Central Mosque, but the ceremony has now been postponed indefinitely.

Source http://nigerianpilot.com/pdp-chairman-dies-marathon-sex-prostitute-hotel/
Re: PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel by onyi4edu(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oh! What a shameful way to die. I wonder why you still need marathon sex at 68; now what will you tell whomever you meet at the other side?

Anyway, RIP (the P could mean peace or pieces, don't ask me the one I'm referring to grin )
Re: PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel by EEZe(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Marathon at 68 why will Young boys not engage in million-thongrin?
Re: PDP Chairman Dies After Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Ogun Hotel by Mynd44: 4:20am On Apr 18, 2016

(1)

It Is An Insult To Give Us Pipeline Protection Contract-niger Delta Avengers / Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! / Comparing Nigeria To Venezuela , Buhari Gets Good Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.