Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! (1076 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by wite111(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari is corrupt.Let her clear herself.Her account is not hacked.She called Fayose mad dog because he revealed all her corrupt dealings.Let her address the issue,not diverting Nigerians' attention with mad dog

3 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by SamMilla1(m): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2016
I believe Fayose knows what he was saying.
That hastily modified international passport has fake written all over it.
They have hastily deleted the tweets where Aisha called Fayose a dog.
It all looks like damage control now.
Bunch of rogues

6 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by blackpanda: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Jobless useless ipad youths. Smh

Why will aisha receive money on behalf of govt at a time when neither her nor any member of her family was anywhere near power Why will they bribe someone with zero power to award the contract Grow a brain already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2016
There is no smoke without fire?

She is the first lady, let the USA confirm her innocence.

Obama is a phone call away.. not some passport, we all know the govt controls the immigration

4 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by StOla: 6:05am On Jun 22, 2016
But Fayose has not revealed anything new.

The name had always been associated with the the Halliburton scandal, and it had always been known that the person bearing the name did not share the same identity with the present wife of the President.

What Fayose has done is to now claim the President's wife is the same person, while all the proof supplied by him contradicts his accusation.

3 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by StOla: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2016
wite111:
Aisha Buhari is corrupt.Let her clear herself.Her account is not hacked.She called Fayose mad dog because he revealed all her corrupt dealings.Let her address the issue,not diverting Nigerians' attention with mad dog

She has already cleared herself and has also called Fayose a mad dog because he is indeed one.

Are you happy now? Can you now move on to the next accusation?

2 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by kasheemawo(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiiki IPod thug spotted
Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2016
If Fayose can succeed in dividing Nigeria over his investigation, what will become of Nigeria when its time to prosecute him undecided

1 Like

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by moyakz(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2016
a case involving atiku abubakar,cannot just involve 'anybody'!it is buhari's wife!fayose is not so dumb not to have comfirmed such a weighty statement.so let's wait to hear from atiku nd the u.s!

5 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by uvalued(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2016
moyakz:
a case involving atiku abubakar,cannot just involve 'anybody'!it is buhari's wife!fayose is not so dumb not to have comfirmed such a weighty statement.so let's wait to hear from atiku nd the u.s!
hmm that na gobe!
Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by moyakz(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
uvalued:
hmm that na gobe!
na so we see am o!
Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2016
..........people who react with anger has something to hide by being defensive, watch out for more dirty buried info leaks about the BUHARIS, not just halliburton but her role in PTF, Under Abacha and many more.............they said its a fake Aisha, so Atiku didnt know the real Aisha before the corruption Conspiracy abi?? bunch of liars

3 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2016
SamMilla1:
I believe Fayose knows what he was saying.
That hastily modified international passport has fake written all over it.
Like that fake buhari certificate

2 Likes

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by kolaniran: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Now I understand why Gov Fayose is confident to attack president Buhari anytime, because he had some hidden fast about d government. A corrupt hand's can't fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by idupaul: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2016
It's clear she is the one because her name appeared when the bribe was being shared between ex head of states ..what kind of coincidence is that

1 Like

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
StOla:

She has already cleared herself and has also called Fayose a mad dog because he is indeed one.

Are you happy now? Can you now move on to the next accusation?

We not done with this yet so chill

lvk

1 Like

Re: Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period! by StOla: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016
wolfslair:

We not done with this yet so chill

lvk

OK! Continue as directed from Wadata plaza.

When you have another baseless accusation I'm sure the "hacked" party twitter handle will set the ball rolling as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert / Just Saw This...guys Wat Will U Hav To Say?? / Wikileak: Clinton DNC Exposed Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.