Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu (32521 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by odomanis: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2016
afoobabs:
Chief wailer, i think that wailing is in their blood. Even if you make them the president they will still wail.
Oga where were you when lagos-calabar rail was removed from the budget. as the vice president of the senate, u ar at a vantage point to know what transpired in the budget.

Did you not hear that the project was not in the budget submitted to the national assembly by Buhari in the first place ? The question should be Why ? Why would it be Amaechi including it during budget defence ? The minister is there to defend the budget already submitted and instead of doing that, he brings a new one. Need I not remind you that it is the president and not ministers that send budgets to the National assembly. The big question is : Why was the project not included in the proposal submitted by Buhari ?
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
These are the type of leaders we need in igboland. I just found a new respect for Ekweremmadu since this Buhari's regime. Anyway, the failure of Buhari and APC has shown that Nigeria cannot progress without igbos. Nigeria is already a failed state. I just pity the next president that will take over from Buhari

**** Since 1999 ike ekwereman has been living off nigeria despite his mega salary and alowances as a senator of the ruling party (pdp). Please mention one thing ekweremadu has done that affected you positively. While still feeding off nigeria, the idiot spews this thrash and you are here saying you just found a new respect for ekweremmadu. For your information, your hero has taking delivery of his own N55 million toyota land cruizer which is 3 times the actual price. Did he mention that to you gullible folks with no brains? Ekweremmadu has been riding on igbos intelligence since 1999 till God knows when. You need to wake up from your slumber.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Horlufemi(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
dhardline:

Is it me or are these words spoken by one who knows of something the majority of Nigerians are

yet to know?

"there are graves in Egypt, you want us to die in the wilderness where there are no graves"
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Wallade(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

Where did you see me calling Lagos no man's land. The point I am trying to make is the economic benefits that the Lagos Calabar rail line will serve. If it is to ship imported goods from Lagos to Calabar then the project is dead on arrival.

Nigeria is in big economic mess the right thing is to expand the economic base of the nation with the little resources the country can get .open up the coastal maritime economy of the Niger delta so that agricultural products from benue, taraba, adamawa, nassarawa can be evacuated easily .the loan should be used to build a deep sea port in Calabar and a rail line to the north eastern part of the country.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Buhari God bless APC

I didn't want to dignify you with a response earlier but when I saw this rejoinder you made, I felt the need to make a position.

Let's look critically at the existence of a Lagos - Calabar railine. It will pass through a lot of states where there can be stop overs and products, both locally manufactured and imported raw materials or unfinished goods, can be delivered timely, efficiently and effectively at less cost.

It is only logical to take more advantage of Lagos port because of proximity and the ability of the port to accommodate bigger vessels. Why do you think it is so convenient for ships to stop in Lagos rather than other ports in Nigeria.

Moreover, ships can also stop at Calabar ports too and the products can be distributed via the rail lines to states along the Calabar - Lagos route.

Have you thought of all the trailers/tankers falling and traffic on the interstate roads. Do you know how many heavy duty trucks move goods along the interstate roads managing the risks along such roads. Do you think about wear and damages to those roads due to the constant use especially by heavy duty trucks.

Your problem is basic - your thoughts are shallow. How could someone like you possibly think out of the box?

5 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by nnokwa042(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
123CarZ:
''Sen Ike Ekweremadu, representing Enugu West Constituency'',

@Op can lie. How can a senator frm Ebonyi state be representing Enugu West Constituency?,
Mr man don't disgrace ur self ekwremmadu is from enugu state angry

1 Like

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Emmahunk(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Applause!
Sentimental speeches like this always have us rolling on the floor with praise singing but let us look at available facts ;
1. Onitsha - Enugu express way is a death trap and no more passable as motorists today use the old road
2. Enugu - Oboloafor road is a death trap making a journey of one hour to now last for several hours.
3. Enugu - Abakaliki Road is a death trap.
4. Enugu - Okigwe Road is a death trap.
With all due respect sir, in what way (s) have you attracted the Federal presence to us?
I read through this long speech hoping to find in it, the areas where we have been marginalized specifically but couldn't.
I think some of us are really getting tired of those we believed so much in, failing us and coming to weep up sentiments of marginalisation.
You are still the Deputy Senate President and still has time to write your name in Gold, Chegharia ma Chigharia.

5 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by tigerclaws: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Truckpusher:
I don't even acknowledge your existence.

So continue hating , it surely does make you feel more miserable.
cheesy

lol
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Akanbiedu(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2016
I suspect the forgery case is about to start. Politicians nornally prepare sentimental support when trouble is about to start. This is the same way Metuh started shouting before he was arrested.

He wants to hide behind ndigbo.

5 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by deathmen12: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2016
It getting done on them, i see naija going if cares re nt taking
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by emmasege: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Nigeria is already a failed state. I just pity the next president that will take over from Buhari
Just like the next governor that will take over from aregbe.rascal of osun state.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Toktee(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
shamecurls:

Herbert Ogunde was am Igbo man grin
I think say u go talk say Lord lugard. Was an igboman na.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Gext22: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Wallade:

I didn't want to dignify you with a response earlier but when I saw this rejoinder you made, I felt the need to make a position.

Let's look critically at the existence of a Lagos - Calabar railine. It will pass through a lot of states where there can be stop overs and products, both locally manufactured and imported raw materials or unfinished goods, can be delivered timely, efficiently and effectively at less cost.

It is only logical to take more advantage of Lagos port because of proximity and the ability of the port to accommodate bigger vessels. Why do you think it is so convenient for ships to stop in Lagos rather than other ports in Nigeria.

Moreover, ships can can also stop I. Calabar too and the products can be distributed via the rail lines to states along the Calabar - Lagos route.

Have you thought of all the trailers falling and traffic on the interstate roads. Do you know how many heavy duty trucks move goods along the interstate roads managing the risks along such roads. Do you think about wear and damages to those roads due to the constant use especially by heavy duty trucks.

Your problem is basic - your thoughts are shallow. How could someone like you think out of the box?
But the people are not Interested in your rail.
They want a port for reasons best known to them.
You can't like the SE more than the South easterners themselves.
If a rail is their most important priority, they would fight for it themselves.
The fg should build a seaport there instead of a railway that only benefit Lagos.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Deen77: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Tribalism at play, can you reject your salary and position to prove you are serious.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by ozoemenaca: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
You have spoken my brother
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Jlow2: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
ekweremadu or fat mouth save ur sermon for illitrates n low lifed , wat did u n ur pdp contribute to d south east for 16yrs dey wer in power, u hav been n d senate for nearly a decade n rose d capacity of deputy senate president, under d ruling party, enugu onitsha express way, enugu ph express way n 2nd niger bridge became projects used for politics by our own south east leaders,enugu airport was only repainted non of d runways was extented or expanded, all was under pdp we dnt need political appiontments what we want is development, infrastructural, human capital develpmnt etc, because ur party has been voted out n ur now in opposition and no more money to loot as usual ur shouting ndigbo, under ur nose d calabar- lagos railway was removed dat will benefit millions of easterners , u and ur evil pdp re fustratin it cos it coming frm apc govt, SHAME ON U!!!
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by GoodMuyis(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
The hopeless senator making noise again

How is FG provoking Ndibo? what has changed about the FG policy of Jonathan vs the one currently

You know what? If you are provoked do you worst if you dont you are a coward

Let him resign from Nigerian senate if he's tired

resign from Nigerian senate and go and lead a revolution.
This is the reason why i wont PDP to die for ever, They dont know politics, only game of hate,

We will not forget Second Niger bridge the senate wanted to sabotage
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by odumessi(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
123CarZ:
''Sen Ike Ekweremadu, representing Enugu West Constituency'',

@Op can lie. How can a senator frm Ebonyi state be representing Enugu West Constituency?,
It's you that can lie..he is from Enugu now...serving since 2003
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by feeloscar(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
afoobabs:
Chief wailer, i think that wailing is in their blood. Even if you make them the president they will still wail.
Oga where were you when lagos-calabar rail was removed from the budget. as the vice president of the senate, u ar at a vantage point to know what transpired in the budget.
Do you think they care about SS? They don't my brother,the more reason he justified the removal of the Lagos-Calabar rail from the budget. They are full of themselves.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Misterdhee1(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
As a senator, what has he done to help his Igbo Family? Ranting and Panting, to gain cheap Political Scores..
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by diegwu01: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
These are the type of leaders we need in igboland. I just found a new respect for Ekweremmadu since this Buhari's regime. Anyway, the failure of Buhari and APC has shown that Nigeria cannot progress without igbos. Nigeria is already a failed state. I just pity the next president that will take over from Buhari
How exactly has Buhari provoked Ndigbo??

1 Like

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Gext22:
But the people are not Interested in your rail.
They want a port for reasons best known to them.
You can't like the SE more than the South easterners themselves.
If a rail is their most important priority, they would fight for it themselves.
The fg should build a seaport there instead of a railway that only benefit Lagos.

Where in South-East do you want government to build a sea port? Please answer the question.

1 Like

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by fyneguy: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

The Lagos Calabar rail serves Nigeria no useful purpose .importing goods into Lagos ports and shipping them via rail line to the Eastern coast is an economic blunder. The right thing is to use every available funds to develop deep sea ports in Calabar and link Calabar to the north and Abuja via a rail line.

I don't think you are an illiterate but your thought process gives me that impression. So only imported goods can be transported by rail? I wonder how we reason in this country.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by ajealadick(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
What has the Igbos contributed that they have not gained? He talked about the Nollywood industry: didn't they get paid for their efforts? By the way did they contribute more than the Niger Deltans on who land 90% of the resources used to build this nation (Igboland inclusive) Am no ethnic bigot, but I see his comment as a national figure very misplaced and offensive. Leaders like this are the ones still responsible for us being divided.

2 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by brownsugarxxx: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Foolish man rather than raising factual issues he's talking foolishly
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by yashau(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2016
ukomko:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/17/fg-provoking-ndigbo-everyday-ekweremadu/
“Mr Okweremadu, you are Deputy Senate President of the Federal
Republic. You a statesman in
your own right. You should be
careful about what you say or
what allegations you make
and certainly you should be
careful about your public
conduct,” Professor Jega.
Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Sheggy13(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Emmahunk:
Applause!
Sentimental speeches like this always have us rolling on the floor with praise singing but let us look at available facts ;
1. Onitsha - Enugu express way is a death trap and no more passable as motorists today use the old road
2. Enugu - Oboloafor road is a death trap making a journey of one hour to now last for several hours.
3. Enugu - Abakaliki Road is a death trap.
4. Enugu - Okigwe Road is a death trap.
With all due respect sir, in what way (s) have you attracted the Federal presence to us?
I read through this long speech hoping to find in it, the areas where we have been marginalized specifically but couldn't.
I think some of us are really getting tired of those we believed so much in, failing us and coming to weep up sentiments of marginalisation.
You are still the Deputy Senate President and still has time to write your name in Gold, Chegharia ma Chigharia.
Thank God for the very few wise people like you on this forum unlike some fools saying they've found new respect for him cos of this cheap sentimental speech he went to give in Enugu. Someone has been the number 4 citizen of the country for quite a while now and hasn't attracted any meaningful federal project to his region despite his party being at the centre all these years. It's now Buhari has used barely a year that they're being marginalized and Nigerians don't show any respect to Igbos again. I think he expects people from other tribes to start kneeling down before any Igbo man you come across. Quite pitiful we have these types as leaders and they have fools on standby they deceive with these their cheap propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by olukenny: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Does my deputy senate president really speaking on behave of is people or his interest?Nigeria youth should understand one thing that a politician will always be politician,they try to politicize everything...They know how to manipulate us,you will only hear there voice when things is not going according to there plan.Tell me which part of nigeria is benefiting from the country?Politician are hypocrite,they always have there plan. We youth should stand up for our right,let's stop fighting each other...this people know what they are fighting for,is when they realize we know what we want that they we start to respect our opinion.Tell me the reason why youth fighting each other,harassing each other on social media for the sake of tribe or politics.When the going was good did we hear from them,when there's issue they will bring us in to settle there scores.....I will urge the youth to stop this harassment every time especially on this Forum,sometime I hate to read people comment online.Please this people know what they are fight for,let's have a united youth so we can have greater nation...God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2016
okeyglm:
the man blaming buhari, where were you and other igbo senators when lagos - calabar rail and 2nd niger bridge was removed from the budget .
Abeg help me ask am. We Igbos should just calm down and reason for once.

What was this man doing when other senators removed those projects from the budget? Why has he not said anything about it? He should be the front runner to include those projects back into the budget.

This days, if you want Igbos support, just tell them about Biafra, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by Allee90: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2016
One thing I am certain of, Almajiris will NEVER vote an Igbo man as president of Nigeria.They should continue hating the Northerners!

1 Like

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by yashau(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2016
“Mr ekweremadu, you are
Deputy Senate President of the
Federal
Republic. You a statesman in
your own right. You should be
careful about what you say or
what allegations you make
and certainly you should be
careful about your public
conduct,” Professor Jega.

2 Likes

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by sweetgala(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2016
shamecurls:

Herbert Ogunde was am Igbo man grin

I've heard a new one Baba Ogunde is igbo !

1 Like

Re: FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu by rottennaija(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

The Lagos Calabar rail serves Nigeria no useful purpose .importing goods into Lagos ports and shipping them via rail line to the Eastern coast is an economic blunder. The right thing is to use every available funds to develop deep sea ports in Calabar and link Calabar to the north and Abuja via a rail line.

As if you are not aware that Calabar deep sea port is worked on by the present administration of cross rivers state with the federal government of nigeria? Why would they include it in their budget when it is already captured by the cross rivers state government?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng / See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa / Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.