Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Trend Of The Matter B/T Linda And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Trend Of The Matter B/T Linda And Wizkid (699 Views)

Tiwa Savage And New Fashion Trend Of Sheer Outfit For Stage Performances [PICS] / Lagos State Police Command Reveals How Linda And Wizkid Feud Was Resolved / Twitter Reacts To Linda And Wizkid Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trend Of The Matter B/T Linda And Wizkid by dearsly(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
She has lost the plot hence the need to "appeal to the base, sentimental feelings of women"!

Look at the trend of the matter:
First, it was her who put the "personal life' of another humanbeing, a Musical Star, online, ridiculing him about what is not her business but trying to put him in bad light, which for a Musician, can end his career!
She did not deny this in this her rant but according to her, "Its my Job"!
Well, if its your job to rubbish other, you should expect a 'Blow-back"!...... or did she she is the only one with access to mass media?
Those who "prosper on the misery of others, should themselves, expect calamity when they least expect it".
That one nor be curse..... its a law of natural justice!

Again, if someone wrote RIP... it does no equate to the anything like 'they will come and murder you at night"!
It could me ten other things amongst which is 'your career id dead or it will suffer". Linda cant equate that to being threatened.

Somebody should advice Linda that "reporting someone to the Police or the Police inviting someone for questioning" does not automatically makes them a convict or even guilty of the allegations.... so she should pipe down and stop behaving like a woman suffering the after-effects of menopause! That is why God created Lawyers who can read between the lines.

Finally, other women were not there nor did they ask Linda to be ridiculing another man, husband to another woman but now that shyte-hits-the ceiling, she is trying to whip-up sentiments of other women..... and some other "she-men" who always put women's problem on their head, without trying to find out whether it is right or wrong.
This matter is about Linda Ikeji, someone who makes money out of ridiculing other people and poking fun at their misery.
It has nothing to do with "Women and Womanhood".
Whizkid did not "abuse all women"... he abused Linda, who was the first to harass him in her Blog, where she makes money by writing rubbish about others.

Funny how this case of "image assassination of others by Linda, "moved from Linda, to all Women and even to all "girl-child"!
What an abuse of feminism by opportunist like Linda!
If Linda, at her "advanced age of menopause", is now a "Girl Child", then we can by extension, say Whizkid is also a "Boy-Child" grin
.... or is it that "Boy-Child" are now inferior to "Girl-Child"?
I hope we all see where this "Women's Bill" is going?
undecided

Yes, l would advise Whizkid or whatever his name is, to "play and act smart" when dealing with some of these over-ripe, menopausal sheebangs/feminazi.
Dont allow yourself to be used as a 'badge' on their bwest.
Frustration goes beyond having Money otherwise, "the Rich, wont also be crying".... if you get my drift.
undecided undecided

AUTHOR = Lastpage!

Suen,mynd44 Food is ready grin

2 Shares

Re: The Trend Of The Matter B/T Linda And Wizkid by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
I don tire for this Linda and Wizkid wahala o... I want to see how this rubbish will end

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Guess Who This Popular Nigerian Celebrity Is / Actress Rechael Okonkwo Releases STUNNING Pre-birthday Photos / Jennifer Lopez Stuns In AMA Dress (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.