Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! (922 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Was It Hunters Or Militants That Surrendered Their Weapons In Imo State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by rudebouy: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Am tired of all dis fulani militants gists.

Rememba the 2014
#BringBackOurGirls campaign that went viral? I think its hightime we start a new one against Fulani Militants. I think a 3-in-1 campaign shd be better sef.

#NoToGrazingBill
#NonFulaniLivesMatter
#FulaniHerdsmenMustDropTheirArms.

Since the government has refused to do something about it, lets start our own campaign and make the world hear our voice.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Flexherbal(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2016
No to corruption, this is the biggest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by jcross19: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2016
As far the president is fulani am sorry ooh , your name is sorry. Buhari is not a democratic and can't tolerated what GEJ tolerated , match out any how then his dog ,dss will handle you any how so buhari is military in danshiki. I weep for our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by rudebouy: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Flexherbal:

I agree with you.

Corruption is only an attitude problem. Or do you have any statistical data that proves that corruption has killed more people than Fulani Herdsmen?

I guess NonFulaniLives dont matter to you as well, right?
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by AntiWailer: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Say NO to the rogues you sent to represent you .

Why can't Senate and house of rep investigate and come up with an action plan for the executive to follow.

David Mark's town was affected

Bukola saraki's town too.

They have still not deliberated on it but quick to pass CCT bill.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Pidggin(f): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Flexherbal:

Until the herdsmen(Boko Haram) reach your village
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by rudebouy: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2016
jcross19:
As far the president is fulani am sorry ooh , your name is sorry. Buhari is not a democratic and can't tolerated what GEJ tolerated , match out any how then his dog ,dss will handle any how so buhari is military in danshiki. I weep for our country.

Bros this is not the time for weeping and giving excuses abt having a fulani president. This is the time to do something.

Start with an online campaign and after that do a nationwide protest.

If we dont do shit, the govt will not do shit.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Almajiri1: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2016
rudebouy:

I agree with you.

Corruption is only an attitude problem. Or do you have any statistical data that proves that corruption has killed more people than Fulani Herdsmen?

I guess NonFulaniLives dont matter to you as well, right?
Buhari pretending and looking the other way while his fulani militias massacre people is the ultimate corruption.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by rudebouy: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Why can't Senate and house of rep investigate and come up with an action plan for the executive to follow.

Na dis one tire me pass. Nevertheless, we shd still start the campaign. We cannot afford to let the care free attitude of our senators stop us from doing the right thing na.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Almajiri1: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Who is the GCFR again? who claimed technical victory over boko harem? who authorised the over 1000 Shiites massacre? why is there a different rule for the fulani? When will you ever be free to say truth?
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by rudebouy: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

Buhari pretending and looking the other way while his fulani militias massacre people is the ultimate corruption.

Yes! Let us fight the Buhari-Fulani-Herdsmen corruption by starting a campaign against Fulani Herdsmen.

Where are the PDP supporters? We need ur voice now in this campaign.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Nelkoko: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Op go n sit down.... Those bastards are action under power from above.... Of u touch dem Dss will come 4 u.....
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Almajiri1: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2016
rudebouy:

Yes! Let us fight the Buhari-Fulani-Herdsmen corruption by starting a campaign against Fulani Herdsmen.

Where are the PDP supporters? We need ur voice now in this campaign.
You have my support and all almajiri,women and children are fully in support of this noble cause. I urge every patriotic citizen to also support this.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by jcross19: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2016
rudebouy:

Bros this is not the time for weeping and giving excuses abt having a fulani president. This is the time to do something.

Start with an online campaign and after that do a nationwide protest.

If we dont do shit, the govt will not do shit.
are you sure? The government who don't see what their fellow brothers are doing is bad, there is no condemnation from presidency and what do you expect if you match out? If the presidency don't condemn this act by his fulanis then buhari is sick and lunatic. I support the campaign but is dangerous under sick headed buhari.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by amtaken(f): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
It is quite pathetic that this Fulani cattle rearers issue is not being handled with seriousness at all.

The Government needs to tackle this issue with urgency.

They have killed enough lives and destroyed enough women by raping them.

This is beyond politics.

Let nobody come here and support this menace.

Life is more precious than politics.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Balkan(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Our brothers from the South Wasste will sabotage you. They are slaves to them.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by AntiWailer: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

Who is the GCFR again? who claimed technical victory over boko harem? who authorised the over 1000 Shiites massacre? why is there a different rule for the fulani? When will you ever be free to say truth?

Please if you don't understand simple things you can as well shut up.

That Buhari is fulani does not mean he is protecting Fulani.

Fulanis are attacking a settlement under a Local Government I State with a Governor and House Of Rep Members and senators.

Fulani' attack is not an act of terrorism yet you compared them to Boko Haram. Their attack is a consequence of a particular action and can be curtailed by the State Government.

Hold your Councillor, Local Government Chairmen, Governors, House Of Rep member and Senators responsible.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Galacious1: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2016
K
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by 4reala(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2016
It still baffles me dat upon all dis attrocities commited by these evil elements called Fulani herdsmenn d presidency has still not deemed it fit to caution them, talk more reprimand them.
I weep For My Country cry
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Almajiri1: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Fulanis are attacking a settlement under a Local Government I State with a Governor and House Of Rep Members and senators.

Fulani' attack is not an act of terrorism yet you compared them to Boko Haram. Their attack is a consequence of a particular action and can be curtailed by the State Government.

Hold your Councillor, Local Government Chairmen, Governors, House Of Rep member and Senators responsible.
And why is The Grand Commander Of The Fedreal Republic---General buhari exempted from being held responsible by you?
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by idensko(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Pls MISTER Antiwailer.

Ur name should be Zombie,

Who controls d ARMY?

Who CONTROL D POLICE?

mind u this FULANI may not be NIGERIANS, they may Ghanian, Cameroonian or Chadian Fulanis.

So why would d IMMIGRATION even allow them into our bother,

Or is it d STATE that control d IMMIGRATION?

I tell u why.

Cos Fulanis c dem self as one, infact they re one. It is dre nomadic life style that scattered them, so as long as diz

Country is being ruled by Fulanis from Military, Immigration, FG, etc dis muderous bastards will Alwayz find abode here.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by AntiWailer: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
idensko:

Pls MISTER Antiwailer.

Ur name should be Zombie,

Who controls d ARMY?

Who CONTROL D POLICE?

mind u this FULANI may not be NIGERIANS, they may Ghanian, Cameroonian or Chadian Fulanis.

So why would d IMMIGRATION even allow them into our bother,

Or is it d STATE that control d IMMIGRATION?

I tell u why.

Cos Fulanis c dem self as one, infact they re one. It is dre nomadic life style that scattered them, so as long as diz

Country is being ruled by Fulanis from Military, Immigration, FG, etc dis muderous bastards will Alwayz find abode here.

Ironic when some one who does not understand a simple post screams Zombie.
Re: Lets Start A Campaign Against Fulani Militants That Call Themselves Herdsmen! by Greatalafin: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Everybody should arm themself . any Fulani thst comes to your community shot at sight . that is the answer...

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Southern Leaders Fault Grazing Bill. / Late Prince Adeniji-adele To Be Buried On Wednesday May 11 / Caption This Very Powerful Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.