Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Caption This Very Powerful Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Very Powerful Pix (922 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Ameachi In The Same Chopper. / A Short List Of Some Very "Powerful" Nigerians / You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Very Powerful Pix by hourl: 12:12pm On May 15, 2016
My Government and I

Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by firstolalekan(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Dedicated to African leaders cry

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by manmind: 12:57pm On May 15, 2016
Very true
Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by juman(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
The cursed continent.
Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by jking001(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2016
Very powerful indeed,and fantastically true.

Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by johnmartus(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2016
So pathetic
Re: Caption This Very Powerful Pix by pulsa(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
shocked
Is it me or does the image portray a white man holding the host, I think it was created to portray the whites meddling in Africa's business.
But then you can substitute and superimpose our leaders into the image and they will also fit comfortably into it, hell even much better than the white man.
Our leaders have been screwing the common man since the days of "john the Baptist".

(1) (Reply)

Workers Who Participate In NLC Strike To Lose Their Salaries – FG Issues Warning / Photos Of Raymond Omatseye In Court Today / Photo: Check Out What Obasanjo Said About Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.