Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos (27612 Views)

Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / Vigilante Operatives Hit By Explosive During Patrol In Borno State. Photos / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abbey3443:
It's obvious that most of the people commenting here ain't citizens of the state or they are just blinded by political affiliation. A critical look at those pictures will tell you that some of the people in the pictures are arranged crowd. Before you criticize me what to ask me how. cheesy. So how?
You will notice that some men in the pictures are carrying various drums, now tell me who in his right senses will take his drum into the mosque to offer prayers? That proves my point that the crowd is arranged one. And one thing that has been evident with our governor is that he loves media attention, maybe that's why he's shown us this stunt this time around. As for those saying suffering and smiling... Most of the citizens of the State have wised up and woken up from their slumber, this is evident in the just concluded re-run in ife where APC could only come third after PDP and ACCORD. Although APC still has some strong holds, but 2018 will be a different story to 2014. Mark my words.
forget here 2018 is around the corner pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun mark my words today ooo.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Aregbe cares not for state workers, but masses like welder, NURTW, farmers, Okada Riders, food-sellers, etc support him always because of the local politics he was deeply involved in: this is the situation on ground in Osun
hmmm oga
Re: Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
popizaino:
dammm you are mean.lbj doesn't deserve that harsh treatment bro.e deserve more than what e has achieved. personally I want him to surpass d six ring of mj.every right thinking nba fan should feel for KD e also deserve 1 tittle but I don't know y they can't conserve their lead . countless times they av thrown away 20+ lead .I think they to work on their defence if they are to mount any serious challenge. GSW all the way.1996 draft was just d best of all
LBJ left us thinking he was the best player in the league and so he could win a ring wherever he went to. Just then, curry came along and totally dwarfed him with unbelievable basketball. Long may it continue. As a PF , LBJ doesn't have time on his side, the older he gets, the less likely he would be to influence games with playoff intensity

1 Like

Re: Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos by Abbey3443(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
forget here 2018 is around the corner pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun mark my words today ooo.
Bros, where in my post did I mention that PDP will win in 2018? I was just saying that APC can't win the way they did back in 2014. It's evident from my post that I was saying the battle isn't between just APC and PDP anymore, ACCORD is fast rising too and at this rate only God knows what will happen by then.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Mobbed By Excited Crowd During Patrol In Osun State. Photos by Layksaide(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
dainformant:
In a usual manner, governor of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, received hero's cheers from the people of the state while passing through the metropolis after Jumat service on Friday...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/gov-aregbesola-mobbed-by-excited-crowd.html

This pix was taken during his campaign era. Don't get carried away by the crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / North West Tops With 12 Commissioners Of Police, South East Only 1 / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.