Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Which One Would You Have Choosen? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Would You Have Choosen? (769 Views)

I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
if you are offered
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by Sistem007(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2016
UNIZIK
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog(m), Nakuza(m), Veektoria(f), olujastro, dammywapes(m), shubs(f), tunjijones(m), Folabiash, ck12 Scanner1000, Stepsse, seanwilliam, Martxsundoj08 DonTeamie Danileinado kelvinatkins, Orezy5 y viewin witout comment?
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by Futurecrown(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2016
seanwilliam:
if you are offered
admission( ur followcom course) in one of the following schools assuming jamb enables 4 universities ...which one would you
have choosen?
UI
OAU
UNILAG UNILORIN fynestboi, onilalastic,olawalebabes .ur foody s readyo
Am proudly UNIBEST, but sequel to your question I would chose UNILAG.
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Futurecrown:
Am proudly UNIBEST, but sequel to your question I would chose UNILAG.
chai c thief..uhm, but y?
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by Futurecrown(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2016
seanwilliam:
chai c thief..uhm, but y?
I like to school in a cosmopolitan City and to mingle with versatile race where you will be updated alwaz.
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by olujastro: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well, choice of school varies with different people for various reasons.
Personally, I won't choose OAU cos they have a lot of internal strike actions which cause students to spend much time before graduating and going for NYSC.
I'll also not consider UniIlorin because, even though it's fast and doesn't join in regular ASUU strike actions, I'm not sure of what they offer academically. Moreover, Illorin doesn't seem to expose one to the intrigues of a cosmopolitan city.
It's quite confusing to choose between UI and UniLag. I'll go for UI because unlike Lag with crowded classes of over 100 students per department, I hear from my friends who studied Engineering and Geology in UI that their depts had less crowded numbers with about 30 students. No doubt, Lag got swags. If u no jasi in lag, then ur eyes can't open even in London.
For me, I didn't choose Unilag because I was born and brought up in Lagos. I decided to explore a totally new city, and didn't want my parents to interfere with my university life in any possibile way. Like I said earlier, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by faray: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
UI
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
UNILAG nt bcs of d sch bt the city.
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Which
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by olujastro: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
seanwilliam:
olujastro, R u a student? aspirant? or graduate? i lyk ur analyses joor. 3 gbosa 4 ur write up wink
Graduated 5yrs ago
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by olujastro: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
seanwilliam:
olujastro, R u a student? aspirant? or graduate? i lyk ur analyses joor. 3 gbosa 4 ur write up wink
Graduated 5yrs ago. Btw, where did you see my name to cc me, cos I seldom write on NL.
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
olujastro:
Graduated 5yrs ago
4rm ui abi?
Re: Which One Would You Have Choosen? by seanwilliam(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
olujastro:

Graduated 5yrs ago. Btw, where did you see my name to cc me, cos I seldom write on NL.
wor do u mean sir? i dnt get u

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University ASUU Joined The NLC Strike Action / PHOTO: Osun State Students Attend Agric Training In Germany / The Eleniyan Yes(youth Empowerment Summit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.