Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. (27741 Views)

Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by teehay45(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Insightful article
Well said baba fasho
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by yewawa: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Thats the truth .....my able minister......one day,they will understand.....Long live my trusted president,Long live Nigeria....Peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Tomoarika(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Fashola never disappoints with his articles.

He just made more far more sense than those media aides to the president have done since they were appointed.

I still insist those guys are doing more harm than good to Mr President esp that Femi Adeshina that write/speaks in a condescending manner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by ogmaskman: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:
With a dignified and highly reputable PMB as the President, and an intellectual and passionate BRF as a minister in a very very sensitive Ministry, I can say it without mincing words, that I am proud to be a Nigerian..May God make all these ideas and initiatives come to pass.

I understand better now the reason some pple, especially from the south, fight day and night to drag him down. They can only try but they will not succeed.
The enemies of progress wail daily that the president has abandoned Nigeria for foreign lands. Some of them even tweet mockingly about it. But they forgot in their delluded minds that we do not have a readymade home grown solution to our myriad of problems. Like fashola said, the president as the head of the Nigerian state needs to earn the trust of the world powers for us to be recognise in the committee of nations. Truely Nigeria had drifted off the cliff. You can imagine a situation where we couldn't pay 15% of our counterparts fund on infrastructure that swill change our landscape for good. #wheredidthemoneygo.
Nigeria is on the right path to greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by olalekan1(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Wailers, una don hear now ba?
For people who dont think with their head before making comments.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2016
This is what lai Muhammed should be doing.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Squares: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Bro Fashola then never understand oooo. all this is like explaining BODMAN to KG1 kid. all these pple RAM too small to process large program like international politics. Hater go still shout.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by jaybee3(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2016
oyb:
This is what lai Muhammed should be doing.

Yes i agree but how do you circumvent Lai's image problems?

He probably needs to be redeployed since anything that emanates from him gets automatically termed as propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by cruzyteejay(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2016
I just hope so

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Ayoola171(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice one once again from (BRF) Babatunde Raji Fasola, (Brighter Rewarding Future).
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by MrBendel(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
This is long mehn!
I believe you went to school, so read and learn so that you don't go wailing about Buhari's travel.
Information is the door way to Knowledge, reasonably applied Knowledge is wisdom.
Hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
jaybee3:

Yes i agree but how do you circumvent Lai's image problems?

He probably needs to be redeployed since anything that emanates from him gets automatically termed as propaganda

doesn't matter imho. not even sure he actually has image problems. you may be allowing the noise of an army of wailers to mean something when it is actually inconsequential bleating.

the wailers will challenge anything that comes from this administration.

this administration has a very bad information management problem, and if they dont get a hold of it , the pdp etal will capitalize

Dasukigate could have been very well packaged but it wasn't. ditto for Kanu. even these animals in the national assembly.

i believe the average nigerian understands that PMB means well for nigeria, but may need some reassurance.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by HonabFaj(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
I Believed ,we shall get there ,Nigeria shall be an Happy Home for everybody. Keep the Good work going Mr.President ,No pain No Gain God Bless Nigeria God Help Mr.Preident God Help Mr .Fashola
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by HonabFaj(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I Believed ,we shall get there ,Nigeria shall be an Happy Home for everybody. Keep the Good work going Mr.President ,No pain No Gain God Bless Nigeria God Help Mr.Preident God Help Mr .Fashola
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by jaybee3(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
oyb:

doesn't matter imho. not even sure he actually has image problems. you may be allowing the noise of an army of wailers to mean something when it is actually inconsequential bleating.

the wailers will challenge anything that comes from this administration.

this administration has a very bad information management problem, and if they dont get a hold of it , the pdp etal will capitalize

Dasukigate could have been very well packaged but it wasn't. ditto for Kanu. even these animals in the national assembly.

i believe the average nigerian understands that PMB means well for nigeria, but may need some reassurance.

Oga Oyb, can you remember Akpabio's exact words during Lai Mohammed's ministerial screening? I think he called him master of propaganda and the hallowed chamber appeared gassed immediately.

Point i'm trying to make is, they will easily deviate from the positives and in turn attack the messenger to create diversionary tactics so as to feed their growing wailers and beyond.

Effective communication is key if any sensible/serious government wants to succeed
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by TolaniLuv: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Obrose:
All these na long talk, give us light, give us water, give us fuel, give us good road, make una chop the rest , we don't care

Very simple man! Give Nigerians just this things! Keep d rest of the money. Me, I really don't care

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by shiftmarket(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guess you are right. Femi Adesina is not doing a good job at all, maybe because he was in the print media where you have an opportunity to reflect and edit. Same issues I guess Abati had (although that one sold his soul to the devil), as a spokes man, you have to be able to think on your feet. That is something fashola does effortlessly, Lai is good too but PDP has successfully reduced his credibility.
jaybee3:

Oga Oyb, can you remember Akpabio's exact words during Lai Mohammed's ministerial screening? I think he called him master of propaganda and the hallowed chamber appeared gassed immediately.

Point i'm trying to make is, they will easily deviate from the positives and in turn attack the messenger to create diversionary tactics so as to feed their growing wailers and beyond.

Effective communication is key if any sensible/serious government wants to succeed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by rottennaija(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
This is long mehn!

Read it, you will learn
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
shiftmarket:
Guess you are right. Femi Adesina is not doing a good job at all, maybe because he was in the print media where you have an opportunity to reflect and edit. Same issues I guess Abati had (although that one sold his soul to the devil), as a spokes man, you have to be able to think on your feet. That is something fashola does effortlessly, Lai is good too but PDP has successfully reduced his credibility.

Choi.. my brain ain't working this morning/afternoon mehn.....

That single embolden word succinctly encapsulate everything I've been going round in circles with

Lai is a representative of the government and if his integrity/credibility is/will be questioned at all times then he has simply become a liability.

I appreciate it's a tough job convincing die hard haters but effective communication doesn't stop at cornering potential votes for subsequent elections, it goes a long way in sending the right signals for would be investors as well as providing the right level of stability by which we can solidly build our growth base on
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by rottennaija(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
TolaniLuv:

Very simple man! Give Nigerians just this things! Keep d rest of the money. Me, I really don't care
Yes, I agree. But it takes time, effort, money and sincerity to get this things done.

That is why, while the government is working on them, he needs to communicate clearly so that you will know that it is doing something

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by shiftmarket(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ha ha, it happens sometimes.

I think Lai's case is just a perception, one that PDP hopes sticks because they can't stand him. He is not a lost case anyway, he can start by writing epistles/ news report like Fash just did, that will usually be less controversial and controlled than when being interviewed. Interviewers can ask you a direct question that will force you to respond and then turn around to accuse you of something else.

jaybee3:

Choi.. my brain ain't working this morning/afternoon mehn.....

That single embolden word succinctly encapsulate everything I've been going round in circles with

Lai is a representative of the government and if his integrity/credibility is/will be questioned at all times then he has simply become a liability.

I appreciate it's a tough job convincing die hard haters but effective communication doesn't stop at cornering potential votes for subsequent elections, it goes a long way in sending the right signals for would be investors as well as providing the right level of stability by which we can solidly build our growth base on
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by hazyfm1: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Blackfire:

i am sure u are not reading the reality on ground. A man of darkness that put us in darkness.. Commenting on travelling dividence.

Like i said he is a minister of darkness .... Are u a zombie attracted by darkness?

***ignored**
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Teespice(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joel3:
craps as usual, he would have written it as a novel.

this government forget what they criticised the formal administration on. oil price is falling every day in international market but yet its going up in Nigeria. true federalism and let state control electricity. as fashola once said.

keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Joel3(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Teespice:

keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say.
do you have anything sensible? why don't you tell me.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Greatgab70(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is a very useful information that is informative for those who are not bias and sentimental in their reasonings

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by oemmanuel: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hardworking man. I wonder if he even sleeps.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by Shilove: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
a highly recommended read. i have shared with my colleagues. I hope we'll all read with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by mapet: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:
''Even If Buhari travels to Antarctica Fashola will give positive reasons

Anyway , i've been queuing for fuel for 2days now,,

Which country are you in queing for fuel for 2days, Haba!
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by mapet: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Nice job from Fash! However this should be Lai's job. I just wonder what he is doing. If care is not taken, the same problem the last administration had would be the same problem this one would have - lack of effective and clear communication on the activities and efforrs of Govt to better the lives of the masses.

I think the "difficulty" are in two folds

1. The decay that was met on ground is so gross that effort is geared toward careful assessment of the rot and the remedies to fix it. There's hardly anything tangible in that to "communicate"
2. The government is result centric and concrete results for that matter. Communication I believe will be in top gear when results starts churning out. When Tinubu started in Lagos as governor, for 7months, there was hardly anything visible to see, but once he landed Kudirat Abiola road in Oregun, the jaw droppingness effect of the quality of work itself, was enough communication....
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by pressplay411(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
I've been fiending for Fashola's speech since his incumbency as minister. There are very few politicians that still earn my trust- Fashola and of course Buhari.
May God lead our leaders right.

I still reiterate that Buhari would commant 90% of all Nigerians vote come 2019 electoons., if he decides to run.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by lailo: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
I'm not in hurry,not even to go back to Egypt.
Re: Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. by jpphilips(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fashola, the fact that the budget has not been released does not mean you are completely jobless, Your first move in the power sector was a disaster so park one side, Sane people understand why Buhari is travelling, so focus on your Power and works portfolio to give this government more credibility if you care!!
You are sleeping while Buhari is working as far as I am concerned!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye For President Poster Seen / Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order / Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.