Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) (1744 Views)

Girl Infects Boy With Hiv (photos) / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Efforts For Cure Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by samogconsu(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Meet Dr Robert Gallo, the man who created H I V “I CREATED AIDS to DELIBERATELY DEPOPULATE HUMANITY”

http://www.topinfopost.com/2013/12/27/the-man-who-created-aids-robert-gallo

Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by EEZe(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2016
GOD have Mercy on him
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Nothing confirmed yet, though even if it were confirmed from the man, some people will still say it's a conspiracy theory.

I'm always a firm believer that HIV, ebola were created in the laboratory

1 Like

Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by youngweb(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
and he is still living
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by youngweb(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
physical agent of lucifer. In the beginning, did God not tell him to go into the world and multiply

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2016
That man has the cure!! But it's with Obama and the rest cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
That man has the cure!! But it's with Obama and the rest cry

I agree he has the cure, but on the other hand... We all have the cure, because if u listened to the CO-discover,Dr Luc.u will understand what am saying.
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by ojac1: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

I agree he has the cure, but on the other hand... We all have the cure, because if u listened to the CO-discover,Dr Luc.u will understand what am saying.
pls what r u talking abt. Expantiate biko
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

I didn't listen....

Oya tell me what the Dr said... And how do I have the cure??
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Any sauce for your tale?

Need reference before believe undecided
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by samogconsu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:
Any sauce for your tale?

http://www.topinfopost.com/2013/12/27/the-man-who-created-aids-robert-gallo
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I didn't listen....

Oya tell me what the Dr said... And how do I have the

cure??

He talked about the immune system abeg no let them ban me oooo
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:
Any sauce for your tale?

Still waiting for reference ?a tale every being knows already? Nigerians need to use the internet well o, not only to browse nairaland sha!Make search engine ur friend
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by mrbillz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fallacy!
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

He talked about the immune system abeg no let them ban me oooo

Wetin concern Ban and explaining something to me??

Or

Am I smelling rat say you wan jonze me
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Still waiting for reference ?a tale every being knows already? Nigerians need to use the internet well o, not only to browse nairaland sha!Make search engine ur friend

What's this one saying

And... why you cussing Nigerians for?

I bet you thought that was a smart comment you made grin
Re: Meet The Scientist Who Created HIV (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Okra / Nigerian Dr. Who Couldn't Even Perform Cpr Worked In 14 Hospitals In Uk / Tooth Decay: What You Need To Know To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.