Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay (69552 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by naptu2: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
By the way, the article wrongly states that IBB annulled the 1992 elections that were won by MKO. The 1992 party primary elections had the likes of Shehu Musa Yar'Adua, etc. That election was annulled, but I'm sure that that's not the election that they intended to refer to. The election that MKO contested against Bashir Tofa was held on June 12, 1993.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Labee: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope he dies and also burn in hell. All you indomie folks probably would not understand what role this man played in the disappearance of our $12.8 billion supplus crude money during operation desert storm war in 1991

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by makaveli902: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
taiyesoul:
Dele Giwa is patiently waiting for you. angry

Not only Dele Giwa, but Gani Fawehinmi, MKO Abiola, Maman Vatsa, and the list goes on...

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by maduxs: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
God take his life
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Chinom(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
He will forever regret not fixing Nigeria when he had the best opportunity to do so. He will be taking our $12 billion with him to the grave. $12b in the late '80s and early'90s would have solved a lot of our current problems.

The cronies who are holding some of our money he stole in their businesses will be glad to see him go. That's one monkey off their backs.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by blackprowler: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Larryfest:
He is on his way 2face his maker and explain how he tormented a country of 180million pple..

Interestingly it wasn't even up to 90 million during his time but una continue to born born born born born born born born born born born born born born born born to 180 million and we're still feeding from same money. If not for the hardship he put us sef, our population would have crossed 200 million by now, so in a curious way, his govt has even helped reduce what our population would have been. The problem of Nigeria is with the Nigerian people. Only in Babangida's time will I agree that it was government that destroyed Nigeria
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Mbediogu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
naptu2:

Squadron Leader Martin Folorunsho Luther! cry
Right. And Mamman Vatsa.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by onajo2000(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
juniorportland:
one by one dem done dey go.........this man is arguably the Genesis of Nigeria's problems

I don't think so.... It was buhari who overthrown a democratic elected president
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by kraftykc(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
tuniski:

Who then is the revelation? I guess buhari abi. Yeye pray for the Oldman and leave the rest to God. Hold accountable those in govt today not yesterday's men.

Hahaha. This makes no sense. If that's the case no crime can be punished because all crimes happen in the past.

@Topic, I honestly do not wish this man well. I wish him everything he wished Nigerians as a Head of State, everything he wished the C-130 officers, Gideon Okar, and the numerous people he murdered to keep power.

I really want to forgive this man... but it is hard abeg

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by lastmessenger: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
the only thing that i can remember is that he stole our money.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
firstolalekan:
GOOD NEWS smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Djmamman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajebuter:

That old man is the genesis of egunje syndrome in Nigeria and one of the few people that never fell into his egunje syndrome was late Gani Fawehinmi.

Even nobel laureate Wole Soyinka was not immuned with his acceptance of IBB's offer of heading FRSC

That guy is the originator of looting and massive stealing with Gulf windfall in 1990-1992

He should apologize to us for June 12 robbery, genesis of incarceration of MKO, gross human right abuse, extra judicial killings, and massive looting of 12Billion dollars oil windfall

pray for him and forget about his evil deeds, no matter the time, time will tell, and that is the way the cookie crumble, how done you are, you can be old, you can be sick, you can recover, and you must die any time, only your good deeds .......
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Dminister(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dele Giwa is now calling him.. You like it or not you must join him. Evil men committed lives with em!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by sallyzan(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
orunto27:
Heavenly Father, God of all Creations, please heal Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida of all physical and spiritual illness In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ozoemenaca: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
I wish him speedy recoveries
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
ozoemenaca:
I wish him speedy recoveries

Lawd!

@ Thread, karma is a b1tch undecided

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by busolakun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who then is the revelation? I guess buhari abi. Yeye pray for the Oldman and leave the rest to God. Hold accountable those in govt today not yesterday's men.

if you only hold accountable only those in government today, then where is the position of posterity. all I know is that we are reaping what was sown yesterday
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by slimfit1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baawaa:
With all the money in his accounts home and abroad, illness is tormenting him,what a lesson.My advice for him is to apologize and ask for forgiveness from Almighty God,because one way or the others he contributed to Nigeria problems.

A return of our money would make more sense to me. However, that might even save him the pain.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by amtaken(f): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Someone once said that his wife died of one terminal disease but I didn't believe him. Hope it's not the same thing that's troubling him. Anyway, I pray to God to forgive him of his sins and heal his diseases in Jesus name, amen. God please send your words to him and heal his diseases in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by basadenet: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
The evil men/women do live after them.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by basadenet: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
The evil men/women do live after them. Thank god is not our current president.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Smooyis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
May God save him
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
just when you think you'd live forever

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by dumie(f): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Get well soon sir

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by notoriousbabe: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na now I know say God no dey sleep.

God I thank you
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by bikefab(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigeria's political maradona. Get well soon man.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by horsepower24: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a man of PEACE smiley get well soon sire
The kind of people you support on this forum. Smh. No more words for you
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ijaw1stson: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Some people are just mad
mad because I wish him speedy recovery or what? of what benefit is he to me if he dies? think man...!!! think
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ijaw1stson: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Toosure70:
how old are you?
one thing you should know is that I don't judge people because I have my own flaws.. and before you start judging the man, are you without spot or wrinkle? search yourself before asking me this silly question
my bible says love your enemies
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by mimicue(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ibietela2(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is he not dead yet?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ijaw1stson: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
AlanSugar:

Oh i love this! your bible says "love your enemies" but your pastor says "die by fire" and you shout amen! ain't that hypocrisy?
that's not my pastor.... you don't know my pastor... he calls that "dangerous prayers''

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today