Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay (69551 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by 4nobody4every1: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajebuter:

That old man is the genesis of egunje syndrome in Nigeria and one of the few people that never fell into his egunje syndrome was late Gani Fawehinmi.

Even nobel laureate Wole Soyinka was not immuned with his acceptance of IBB's offer of heading FRSC

That guy is the originator of looting and massive stealing with Gulf windfall in 1990-1992

He should apologize to us for June 12 robbery, incarceration of MKO, gross human right abuse, extra judicial killings, and massive looting of 12Billion dollars oil windfall
Well said, another nick name for him is Maradona, he dribbled the political land scape of Nigeria until he scored all the goals in an empty net angry angry

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sad ...must have been hit by a terminal illness. The last time he was at Aso Rock and was spotted wearing trainers on an Agbada ensemble ....goes on to show that he might also be suffering from Diabetes which also lends credence to the emaciation reported cry I feel for him though despite all the evils he committed or may have committed ......he wasn't that much a devil ...I.M.O undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by AlanSugar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Thank God that, the evil men does this days leave with them. May God protect his children, grand children and so on. Amen!

I'm sure you are one of the ones asking buhari to show his certificate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Opoki(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a man of PEACE smiley get well soon sire
A man of peace?
Probably many of you don't know this man. This man brought us to where we are today!
He annulled MKO's 1992 election, the election that was considered the most free in Nigeria till date. Do you know the implication of his action? You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it but this leader (IBB) has brought Nigeria more pain and retard in economic growth. Nigeria used to be better than UAE and Malaysia, look at them today, Dubai used to be just a fishing ground, look at where they are today

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by nosike3(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Let him freaky fuckingly die!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by DorisK(f): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ha! Sick ke? I didn't even know he was still alive. I thought he and dem Abacha had all gone........
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Toosure70: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
ijaw1stson:
I wish him speedy recovery.... iJn
how old are you?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by chiefoboh1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nothing that goes up that won't come down, a one time army general and head of state is one been aided b4 he can walk even with all his money . This life is really a small word, I wish him well
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by greatjoshy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Satan, take control.
very soon you will have a very definate encounter with the almighty God of heaven and earth........ Then your sees will be open so you can realize how you long you've be dwelling in the dark
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
May his suffering continue and worsen.

On a comparative note, I want to point out that while IBB is known as the father of corruption, he still had the competence to complete key projects like Third Mainland Bridge, built the City of Abuja, Onne Fertiliser plant, built over 90,000 kilometres of rural roads, started free immunisation etc etc etc.

If GEJ had done 1/10th of that, some of these cretins would hail GEJ the best President ever. May GEJs suffering be ten times worse than IBBs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Fickie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a man of PEACE smiley get well soon sire
Man of peace you said? He stole your future dude
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by gebest: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baawaa:
With all the money in his accounts home and abroad, illness is tormenting him,what a lesson.My advice for him is to apologize and ask for forgiveness from Almighty God,because one way or the others he contributed to Nigeria problems.
and he should return all the money he stole.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by chikay2010: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Some Nigerians can be annoyingly turn to sycophants and also unnecessarily good Samaritans .This man ibb deserves to go hoohaa. Do u know d number of souls perished during d abiola presidential election annulment? Menh some can even trade der legs for him. Gullible pple

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by alaskido(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
This man is the problem of this country. All the stolen money from Nigeria coffers should be able to give him good health. This man killed the truth. Dele Giwa is waiting for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by rockyh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
orunto27:
Heavenly Father, God of all Creations, please heal Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida of all physical and spiritual illness In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!!
Amen wish the quickest of recovery
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by juman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
He is an evil man.

He failed his country.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by oluwatobyloba(f): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
hoseamatoh:
Nigeria is about to be good...
As in... It seems the prophecy that all Nigeria enemies of progress shall perish for her to prosper this year's last quarter is beginning to manifest. May God continue his work to lift Nigeria up.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by HomeOfMe(f): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
ijaw1stson:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/18/babangida-reportedly-seriously-ill/
He's been sick for a long long time. I don't know how true it is that he has skin cancer as a result of bullet wounds he suffered when he was still serving;also heard he's been going to isreal or something to entirely change his blood;all these are mere hearsay,I'm not sure. It was this same IBB who transferred the federal capital from Lagos to Abuja! I wish him all he wishes for himself.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by kunlej2: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
hope its not panama sickness? get well soon!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by austinray: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seriously speaking, from all what I've been reading on this thread so far, I just begin to wonder what the judgement day would look like. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by oluwatobyloba(f): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:

Can you explain how a level 12/13 paramilitary officer (Atiku) suddenly became a billionaire with investments all over the Northern region, including an American standard University, and a world class private school?

Can you explain how an ex convict (OBJ) suddenly became a proud owner of Bells University, Otta, with many large undisclosed businesses including Otta farm?

Explain the sudden transformations, and we can begin to talk. Even Saraki that has been stealing since the '80s cannot boast of Atiku's wealth if slashed by 50%.
Hmnn as if they can take everything along when they die....I don't think they think deeply about the after life(heaven/hell) at all....The Demon of love for wealth and power has been dealing with them from the womb

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by blackprowler: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
If only men would remember where they come from and where they're going to, life would have been a less evil place than they made it. He will eventually go the way of all mortals, whether sleeping in his bed at 75 or 100 or whether like some he made to be tied tightly to a pole and suddenly destroyed in their 20s or 30s. They all end up same: no longer in existence; bodies that they used while here decayed and vanished. All the money they stole from millions of people and killed and destroyed other lives for still where they kept them, to be spent by others who never asked for it. Man is a fool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by yinkslinks(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Everyone must answer the call death. He will be seeing death now and be regretting what he did to abiola. Let the living and those who are still strong to lead now be wise.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by oluwatobyloba(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
TomLepskie:
grin Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die grin
The corruption you legalized in this country have already taken millions of life. Get well soon ko ,evil genius. cooli believe at this time you must hv realized that money is not everything, sometimes money can even be useless. This guy changed the mindset of millions of Nigerians from good to evil,almost legalized 419 and drugs, i hope this story is true anyway.
Lol....U must be a member of MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRIES
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Mbediogu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
taiyesoul:
Dele Giwa is patiently waiting for you. angry

And MKO. And Miriam. And Ben Ekele. And Martin Luther. And that him bestman for wedding. And . . .

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Oppypoppy: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
There is TIME for EVERYTHING Abeg! ...Next!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by ufotty2001: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
SerialGist:
So what is he waiting for? He should fasten up and die. We were all waiting for a time like this. IBB is one of the pioneers who put Nigeria in this sorry state it's currently facing.
bible let me to know that do not pay evil with evil.. we should all pray that he get well soon...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Larryfest(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
He is on his way 2face his maker and explain how he tormented a country of 180million pple..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by Babacele: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Strongbest:
Hmmmm, someday we'll all be a memory, so do your best to be a good one.

I remember locking around his compound with my cousins, stretching our necks to view his lovely birds, always making funny noise........
Every event at Ahmodu Bello art theater was always an opportunity to play around his big compound. How time flies.

Wish him quick recovery.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
hmmm Strong best... u very said it all. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by blackprowler: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Toosure70:
how old are you?

Haha. Great question bro. These people make me realise how long it has been since he left power. I don't blame presidents for much of Nigerian problems; I always blame the totality of the Nigerian people, BUT in the case of Babangida, whom I refuse to ever call IBB even when managing space on twitter, I take a different stance. Babangida destroyed my life and I'm still suffering it today. If there is one single individual that is responsible for the ruination of Nigeria, it is Babangida. He set the present value system Nigerians now operate which has seen to it that people have even bettered the grand larceny that occurred during his time. Ideas matter the most in life and it is his ideas, not just conducts, that Nigerians live on today. I do not wish Babangida well in this life and he is the only one I refer to on a personal level
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by naptu2: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mbediogu:

And MKO. And Miriam. And Ben Ekele. And Martin Luther. And that him bestman for wedding. And . . .

Squadron Leader Martin Folorunsho Luther! cry
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
ijaw1stson:
I wish him speedy recovery.... iJn

Some people are just mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.