Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War (432 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Everyone blasting linda ikeji for taking wizkid to the police should put themselves in her shoes.we have heard of cases where a simple threat leads to something else,Linda is an online journalist and her job is to write news,good or bad.people are saying she slept with seasan Ogunro,and soo?Are they not adults?cant dey date,how many of us on this forum will say our hands are clean.Now i also read comments that she has sleep with many rich men to buy her house.My question is,How many men can a women sleep with to buy a house worth #600m?she cant sleep with enough,how many female celebs who have sugar daddies can boast of owning a house in banana island,some who live in lekki are still in rented house's.Linda is hardworking and slefless.A lot of people also call her old woman,she is not married,How old is Rita dominic,Genny nnaji,and a host of other celebs,they are even older than her.In our individual enviroment we know ladies who are 35 and above and still single,are dey not alive and well?A lot of women who are married are in misery,some are seperated nd some divorced.It is better to be Single and happy than Married and miserable.linda and wizkid are celebs we know by name,pictures and what they do,only few of people on this forum have met either of them.they will solve their issues when they choose too.while we are hating on either of them they busy making their money.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War by Everest880: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Who You epp? Who Linda epp? Who wizkid epp?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War by DaHrNn(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
I really do appreciate your notions here but to be candid... Men they do things o.. Buying a house for a woman that price no be new thing which I knw an MD of an oil company in Lagos that bought a house for a girl I know worth 180M in lekki and all expense paid trips anywhere in the world... What do U make out of that?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Wizkid War by Beremx(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Who is this one crying more than the bereaved? who send you message?
busy body!

(1) (Reply)

D Banj Plans Secret Mariage ,check Out Why / Charles Novia Writes About Tiwa Savage Failed Marriage / No Chill! Fans React After Olamide Confirms Lil Kesh’s Exit From YBNL Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.