Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) (35733 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by metroparrot: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Barrister Emakpo Akpowene pictured above, who was to get married traditionally on Saturday April 9th in Delta state, died on March 31st, eight days to her traditional wedding. According to a family source, she died after a brief illness. She suddenly fell ill on Monday March 28th and was rushed to the hospital where she died on Thursday March 31st. She has since been buried in Warri, Delta state. May her soul rest in peace Amen. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-lady-dies-few-days-to-her.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by hob(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
May her soul RIP

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Mmmh R.I.P
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nelkoko: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
How him n his ex take separate?

19 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tragic...RIP
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Too sad mehnnn
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Awww!!
It's a pity sad sad

RIP

On a lighter mood, check my siggy kiss
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in peace... .. cry cry

This world is actually nothing
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Arewa12: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omg may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Toosure70: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Akoni niwaju adajo! sunre o!.

3 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Lanista1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
so prettiful.... RIP sad

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Menh, this is so heart breaking. embarassed may her soul RIP and may God give her family the fortitude to bear their loss.

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
God forbid bad thing

Wah kinda bad luck is diz sad

2 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by glossy6(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
kpians at work Calabar and Delta, who carry 1st?

2 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Olukologia(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Death, U no respect any baga. Guess she didnt pray very well and ask for God's mercy b4 her wedding. RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by sassiemyk: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai, what a tragic loss of a beautiful piece of creature. May God grant the family the strength to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
OMG when fine girl start to die?

RIP princess embarassed

Death! Death!! Death!!!. How many times i call you. I blame eve followed by Adam.

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nawa o....DEATH no they look face o.............
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
na her x kill her grin
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Royce704: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
The worst tin dat can happen 2 a man. I pray d fiance derives strength 2 bear dis unrepairable loss. Hia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
omg! cry
I bind every evil spirit of:
-Failure at the edge of success;
-You shall see but will not enter (Deuteronomy 32:52);
-You shall see it with your own eyes, but you shall not eat of it (2 Kings 7:2) in Jesus name. Amen.

RIP young lady!.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
SAD!
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really sad , Rest In Peace
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by prinsam30: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
God is watching you oooo, u think say u Don do ur worst Abi, continue u hear
RIP beautiful sister
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP! And I feel sorry for the groom! Warri, I hail una oh!

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Adieu
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
hensben:
OMG when fine girl start to die?

RIP princess embarassed

Death! Death!! Death!!!. How many times i call you. I blame eve followed by Adam.

I blame Adam followed by Eve!
grin

2 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Gvive(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really sad but very true. She hails from uvwie local government of delta state nd was a lawyer until her death. Was diagnosed of "strange" leukaemia dat took her life after two days
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by labbyboi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
It is always frightening hearing this kind of a news. It was even days to her wedding. So saddening!
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Awww! So despairing...

Such a beautiful lady...

God knows best all the same...

Her fiancé would be so heartbroken by now!

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace! cry

2 Likes

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by loomer: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
See fine girl sha. This life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.