Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) (35734 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
glossy6:
kpians at work
Calabar and Delta, who carry 1st?
Some deaths are jst natural....may we nt die young.
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm malaria and thypoid dey kill oh..... Eyah fine gal

Poor hubby to be wil cry tire

Very sad
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nelkoko:
How him n his ex take separate?
Nigerians dey think far
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
metroparrot:
Barrister Emakpo Akpowene pictured above, who was to get married traditionally on Saturday April 9th in Delta state, died on March 31st, eight days to her traditional wedding. According to a family source, she died after a brief illness. She suddenly fell ill on Monday March 28th and was rushed to the hospital where she died on Thursday March 31st. She has since been buried in Warri, Delta state. May her soul rest in peace Amen. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-lady-dies-few-days-to-her.html

so her village people have succeeded in killing her?
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Raphafire101: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
I bind every spirit of near success syndrome.....haba!!!
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Luckygurl:
on a lighter more, check my siggy kiss
and how winning miss nairaland go take help you?
Mtchew. Joblessness everyway.
Nonsense
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Evil arrows at work sad
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
May your young soul rest in Perfect Peace, my beautiful young sister.
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by hensben(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

I blame Adam followed by Eve!
grin
Why blame Adam before eve? (20 marks). Your time starts now!!! sad
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in peace beautiful, dis ground like better thing oh
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Too sad R.I.P
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by sheubaba2013: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said: I left you with 2 things one will be talking and one will be silent. They are: 1). Quran 2). Death.
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olukologia:
Death, U no respect any baga. Guess she didnt pray very well and ask for God's mercy b4 her wedding. RIP
What sort of stupidity will make someone write what you did? How ignorant/insensitive can you overzealous 'religionists' be? Comments like yours should be a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
and how winning miss nairaland go take help you?
Mtchew. Joblessness everyway.
Nonsense

Oya!! I've noticed your presence undecided

Now!! Swerve! To this direction»»»»»»»»»»» tongue tongue
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by kherlly(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
May the day of our joy not turn to sorrow

RIP

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by ahmadgulam(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
In the first place why is the Invitation Card is design in REDCOLOR? just asking sha!!!
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
RIP! And I feel sorry for the groom! Warri, I hail una oh!
na him mama die? ....chic hunting continues
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by oribi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Life is short..cherish it while you have it. RIP
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
hensben:
Why blame Adam before eve? (20 marks). Your time starts now!!! sad

Adam is the head of the house but he couldn't take charge as the man of the house , instead he fell for Eve because of her woman power !
Why didn't Adam, collect the Apple from Eve and throw it in the trash, , God was even angry with him for not keeping his eyes on the woman he gave to him.

Come to think of it! Where was Adam when Satan was busy receiving Eve?
Eve was meant to be a companion to Adam so he shouldn't have left her alone cos she was a weaker vessel !
Remember God himself made adam, but Eve is just a rib from Adam.

So u see why Adam has a bigger portion of the blame grin
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Rubyventures: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
What sort of stupidity will make someone write what you did? How ignorant/insensitive can you overzealous 'religionists' be? Comments like yours should be a criminal offence.

@ freecocoa I was thinking the same thing. Some people feel because this is a faceless forum they cant type anything and get away with.
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
mkpo ufok
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
stphil:
na her x kill her grin
And what is funny if i may ask undecided undecided undecided
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rip dear
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai, fine girl. RIP
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by lakamua: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nelkoko:
How him n his ex take separate?
foolish talk
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by ememobong2015(f): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oh 2 sad,u wey dey alive no b say u beta bt na Gods grace na dey keep use.may her soul rest in peace
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by slavemerchant: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olukologia:
Death, U no respect any baga. Guess she didnt pray very well and ask for God's mercy b4 her wedding. RIP

You need to look for your brain
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by slavemerchant: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
stphil:
na her x kill her grin

another dullard
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by uruoneluv(f): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
It will never be our portion in jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by slimmax: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

Adam is the head of the house but he couldn't take charge as the man of the house , instead he fell for Eve because of her woman power !
Why didn't Adam, collect the Apple from Eve and throw it in the trash, , God was even angry with him for not keeping his eyes on the woman he gave to him.

Come to think of it! Where was Adam when Satan was busy receiving Eve?
Eve was meant to be a companion to Adam so he shouldn't have left her alone cos she was a weaker vessel !
Remember God himself made adam, but Eve is just a rib from Adam.

So u see why Adam has a bigger portion of the blame grin
Good point madam, but you forgot that they were both cautioned not to eat of it , but she just had to do it , why na? Besides that, as her eye don tear before Adam own , na with disdain she go call am say "wa je apple ki oju e la"
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by Prechicliff(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
so sad
Re: About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
God forbid, Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.