Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (29579 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by jaydee8(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki don suffer!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Royce704: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki, u re our scape goat. E ya a no vex. Notin personal, just politics. Who shake my charger?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Sunnycliff(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
If only Saraki could use this his bull dog tenacity in political tussle to support good governance, it will be awesome!

But all politicians are the same

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Babalegba(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Poor Nigerians mortgaging their children's future for one thousand naira and bus fare

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by mastercee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
hate him or love him, SARAKI remains a god in this country. Let us(youths of this nation) join hands to support our own that is being persecuted.

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

You are not just ok dot com

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by cktheluckyman: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerian youths representing!!! Saraki!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by emerged01(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seyi22:

Not guilty until proven angry

If I hear

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by ACHIEVERBA: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
hate him or love him, SARAKI remains a god in this country. Let us(youths of this nation) join hands to support our own that is being persecuted.

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

ARE YOU HUNGRY??

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by hazyfm1: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

IGNORANT POSTER

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Modsenemy(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
If the mass that are against saraki and his evil deeds also come out to protest, who do you think the judge or government wld listen to? undecided

Some group of people and stupidity sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by DCTrendy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

You guys re as dangerous as book haram.

Keep standing with a thief! Una all gonna meet your waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
David Mark Loading. .......................

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Ptoocool(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chanchit:
loruko Jesu! Koni bo ni nu e!
Amin..... 64x

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by 4nobody4every1: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Trash! How much were you paid?

With youth like you, Nigeria's future is in danger.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Deen77: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

How ? Panama-Gate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by jtwest(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Checking out the photos with a carrot in my oda hand, it felt like watching protest in nollywood movie
Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Deen77: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
midolian:
I used to think Saraki's intelligent..until he started trying to remove his trouser through the head.

Can somebody tell me how these rented protesters will influence the trial?

Can't you see there numbers? In millions, paid supporters should be try for corruption for collecting money to protests.

I think is corruption to take bribes for protest.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by sukkot: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
these ipad youfs are at it again supporting their fulani master embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by cashkid: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
as all of them dey stand, there is one common thing radiating 4rm them all and its ntin but poverty. as them to read what is written on d placard n u wil b surprised. all wat they are tnking as they are standing there is how to go spend the token given to dem on tuwo rice n 4get anytin saraki unless they are paid again.
Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by skot: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

i don't need money to support anyone, i have a conscience and i am using it

Just want to say a prayer for you. May ur life and that of the members of ur entire family and generation be run the very same way Saraki ran kwara state and society general bank in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by kuuljay(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Trash! How much were you paid?

With youth like you, Nigeria's future is in danger.
Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Holuwadammie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
sleekkid2015:
Some pple don get job sha

Why can't Saraki call his family members to carry placards and protest for him.... I pity guys carrying placards....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by ijaw1stson: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
[s]
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by anonimi: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
The picture shows the kind of people that stand with Saraki.

Rented hungry labourers.

Holuwadammie:
Why can't Saraki call his family members to carry placards and protest for him.... I pity guys carrying placards....

HYPOCRITES on parole. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by DedeNkem: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bunch of paid id*iotic crowd and they're all poor f*ools! Most poor people are id*iots who don't think for themselves. They're are easily and blindly led astray.

Poverty riddled and greedy Nigerians also contributed to the mess we've in this hopeless country. This supposed to be the segment of Nigerians whose huge poverty sufferings supposed to be the driving motivation to bring a great Change to this country for good. Unfortunately the reverse is sadly the case!

They're the dumb ones who mostly sell their votes in exchange for some cups of rice and tins of tomatoes! They're usually the ones paid to stupidly pose as crowd whenever a corrupt political id*iot is in court. They're also the ones paid to disrupt any event, including election! They're usually paid to be political thugs who kill other Nigerians during elections. They're also the ones easily paid to chant praises for corrupt political thieves!

In fact, poor greedy people have caused more damage to this moribund country than the known corrupt politicians! The funny thing is that, the corrupt id*iots they support, praise and die for are the same thieves who contributed to their poverty!

Good poor people are very few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by seunterry: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
E ti ya were oooo..... U r selling Ur future
Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by DemolaUnbias(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stand with who? Go to his State there is no a single benefit of Govt there, just start from Erin-le to Eruku....bad road..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by DONSMITH123(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
See Pa Chukwudi holding banner oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

you no get shame?, na bad tin u dey stand for. Nigerians should stand agaist people like you

1 Like

Re: Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues by redcliff: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

Pragmatic and logical thinking is dead in nigeria.no matter what kind of hunt it is witch or wizard hunt, i cant believe someone would side a criminal. Nothing good can come from nigeria anymore. No be curse!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / Buhari Congratulates Seyi Tinubu On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.