Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos (23030 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nonsense!! That man just makes me angry
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by yahya03: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whao! It looks as if this man like show. How can he share N200 and what looks like a cup of rice and said that he is sharing cash and food items. Have the people of Ekiti gone so hungry to deserve this?
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by asiwajumi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
fuckDmod:

If I slap u eh,ur sense go upgrade,which fayose,am anti-apc but ill rather av apc ruling over dis tout
Lout*
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
All hail the "stomach infrastructure" governor acting like the senators of Ancient Rome. Feed the people and they will be happy no matter the hardship
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by tooyin85(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
keep it up future sellers, una dey sell una birthright small small
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by PastorOla1: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Accidental discharge Governor. This is deceptoin at the peak. Mugu governor.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by horsepower24: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
People's Governor, the greatest Yorubaman ever liveth. Bigger than Akintola and Awo put together.

Oshokomale of Yoruba land.
In fact, he's greater than Ikemba Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikwe put together
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by SucreB: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
i am yet to see fayose in this picture. these people looks like the northerners. besides it looks more of a single handled man trying to help people whom he thinks needs his help. lets not be bias here, rather let us look at it critically. cheers
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by rafcrown(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
What a shame?In a great country like ours,look at the gift and the people.Give them something meaningful. How many days will it take them to finish that peanut and look for more?
SHAMEFUL GIFT/PRESENT FROM A SHAMELESS GOV.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by rafcrown(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
What a shame?In a great country like ours,look at the gift and the people.Give them something meaningful. How many days will it take them to finish that peanut and look for more?
SHAMEFUL GIFT/PRESENT
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by tinnymerit(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
People's Governor, the greatest Yorubaman ever liveth. Bigger than Akintola and Awo put together.

Oshokomale of Yoruba land.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by odikimi: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
CastedDude:
na hungry people's governor ..point of correction
Who are the voters in an election? The real voters in an election are the hungry people.
Come tks think of it, why or where were you when Adedibu of Oyo introduced Stomach Infrastructure in Oyo State? Without mincing words, Fayose is playing the politics of the South West.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by Abalado(f): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
i cnt stil see d idiot..i only see his protege fayose's cluelessness is obvious even to a day old child.. fayose nd frivolous tinz sand nd cement ure a big fool,ode
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by spako4(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
NegusNagast:

May he one day become the president of biafra
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by spako4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=tinnymerit post=44822256][/quote]
May he one day become the president of Biafra
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
The Almajeris of Yoruba land.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by itstpia8: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
SucreB:
i am yet to see fayose in this picture.

Deceptive headline.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by Wyttcat: 1:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Why can't he just give them N100k each to do something with instead of 5 cups of Rice for a day that make them look like beggars?
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by christtoy2002: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2016
the distribution is done in one of the Aba igbiras in Ado Ekiti
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by IDIEBISE: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Buarhi is now back wit a kun fu skill.all those loutter,thief.sould go for extral training or b diffeted wit new kun fu technise
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by coolplanet: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2016
CastedDude:
na hungry people's governor ..point of correction

I think the international communities are seeing the level of poverty the populace suffers.

This present administration should do something fast on this vulnerable citizens and pay them the 5k,atleast it will sustain the poor for a month if well managed.Also when food items are cheap and affordable if will pay them for a month conveniently.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
ajebuter:

Yes bros, you and I will not do that because we are gainfully employed

But imagine the extremely poor and unemployed? It would be god-send to them

And that is exactly how our politicians, both APC and PDP want the masses.. at their mercy so they look like demi gods
But he can do this without ridiculing them... Why the pictures? Meanwhile Aregbe is feeding over 100k primary school children daily... So wats the big deal abou his stomach infractstructure that warrant this humiliation. To Yorubas hailing this... I think u need to check ur head. As for Easterners I know they only hail him to taunt us... They will soon come out with Obiano commsioning a factory in Nnewi... Or Akpeasu commisioning a new mall. They also stomach infracstructure, but they dont portray their poor in this light.
Re: Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos by BrownShawty(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
blazetitov:

Go and collect your 5 cups of rice make we hear word. Madam beeeebeeeee

I son collect am,I need ororo

Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason / Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home